Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Share | 

New Girl In town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OriginalHybrid
Pens Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: New Girl In town   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Godric lay back looking up at the ceiling in his bed with Regine’s head resting on his chest he ran his fingers through her hair and hummed softly smiling. Regine looked up at him and smiled “zhat is a lovely song” Godric looked down and her and kisses her forehead “thank you it’s a song from my childhood my mother would sing it to us while she sewed”. “You don’t talk about your parents much, I mean I know you mentioned at dinner that they died but zhat’s about it.” Godric thought for a moment and sat up holding Regine closely do you want to know what happened to my parent’s? Regine wanted to know due to not really knowing much about Godric’s life but she didn’t wan to force him to say anything. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t vant to”. Godric chuckled “very few people know what I’m about to tell you” Regine nodded trying to contain her excitement. Godric closed his eyes and spoke “I killed them both of them” Regine’s widened but she sat quietly listening my father was a sadistic monster who chased me and my siblings across the world for 1000 years trying to kill me and Klaus.” My other on the other hand tried to kill us on more than one occasion and my brother Finn who you haven’t met yet helped her each time which is why he’s not here with the rest of us”.

Godric opened his eyes and looked at Regine who sat there looking puzzled trying to process all this information. He smiled “are you alright luv?” Regine nodded slowly “uh yes it’s just zhat is a lot of information to get all at once and it is not what I expected.” Godric chuckled “well I did say only about a handful of people know what actually happened.” “Do you have any questions Regine nodded yes vhy did your father vant to kill you all? “He didn’t want to kill us all just me and Klaus because my mother cheated on him with the chief of a nearby tribe who just so happened to be a werewolf which is why only Nik and I are hybrids.” Oh I see Regine cleared her throat and your mother why did she want to kill…all of you? “Oh my mother well she was a shrew first of all and to try and ease her guilt or whatever tried to kill all of us thus wiping vampires off the face of the earth.” Regine rested her hear on Godric’s chest again “vell you’re here and zhey are not zhat’s all zhat matters” she smiled to herself. Godric smiled and resumed running his fingers through her hair. Godric kissed Regine’s head and spoke “I need to go see Lessy see how she’s doing make sure everything’s alright.” Regine nodded looking up alright she got up as the covers dropped to the floor revealing their naked bodies Godric tilted his head and smirked “my my what a lovely view.” Regine blushed and smirked staring back “I vas just thinking the same thing.” They both got dressed and left the room.

They walked to the door when Kol sat up from the couch “well well where might the two of you be heading?” Godric sighed and rolled his eyes we’re going to mind our own business you might try it sometimes. Kol zoomed up in front of them “the sounds coming from your room made it everyone’s business I knew you liked screamers but the lungs on this one I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole quarter heard.” Regine blushed deeply and Godric cleared his throat trying not to laugh “well little brother I can’t help it if I know how to show my girl a good time not my fault you can’t make the ladies scream in pleasure poor Davina must not know what that’s like being quiet as a mouse.” Kol glared at him while Godric had a huge grin on his face Regine clinging to him hiding her smile. “Some of us know how to be modest Ric might want to try it.” “Yes Kol and those who have the right stuff like myself need to strut.” They walked out the front door into Godric’s car and drove to Morgie’s house. On the way there they passed the place where Regine had her car accident she shivered as they passed. “Umm my love I’ve been meaning to ask vhat…vhat happened to Julien’s body?” “I know you told me Morgan killed him but vhat happened after zhat?” Godric sighed deeply and spoke “I had arrived just after Morgan ripped his heart out, I was furious at what he had done to you so… I threw his body in a nearby quarry.” “I’m sorry I was so angry at what he did to you he killed my Genie and in my anger I snapped and threw him.”

Regine sat and thought for a moment “I vant to go and get ‘is body give ‘im a proper burial” Godric nodded “alright I’ll send some guys to go and find him” Regine smiled and hugged him “zhank you I know you didn’t like him very much…or at all but it means a lot to me” she kissed his cheek. Godric smiled anything for you luv. They pulled up in front of the house and rang the doorbell after a few moment Cressida answered and smiles Godric she steps forward and hugs him she pulls away and looks at Genie “hello again Regine how has your transitioning been going?” Regine smiled “it’s been going vell zhank you for your concern alzhough I could use a bit more training.” “Well I’m glad you’re doing well please come in.” Cressida leads them into the living room and they all sit down. “So Cree how is Lessy?” “She’s doing fine acting as if nothing happened, she has no recollection of her mother at all” Cressida frowns visibly very sad. “Don’t worry Cree it’s not permanent I promise to let her remember soon I know she’ll be pissed but… I’m prepared for that.” Godric turns his head as several daggers come flying at him he catches them and smirks Regine stand up straight mon dieu “speak of the devil hello Lessy” “dammit why can’t I ever hit you Lessy comes walking in from the other room taking her daggers back pouting” “Godric smiles wider don’t worry sweetheart maybe you’ll have a chance when you’re my age hahahaha.” Lessy squints” haha very funny OLD MAN.”

Godric scoffs offended “I am not old I’m only 28 right Cree” Cressida smirks “yes of course you have the spirit of a 28 year old.” Godric squints and lifts his shirt “do old men have abs like these” Regine stares at him dreamily “no zhey do not.” Lessy walks up and punches his abs “meh I’ve seen better.” “Pffft yeah I’m sure you have” and lowers his shirt. So little Lessy how do you feel?” Lessy raises her eyebrows “I feel fine why do you ask?” “Oh no reason I’ve just been thinking lately and I’ve decided to turn you. Lessy smiles excitedly Oh my god, really? When can we start training? Cressida frowns don't you think we should wait until a certain someone to return? Lessy looks at Cressida who? “Now I’m not gonna turn you right this second I’ve been thinking in about two weeks and yes we will be training more from now until then.” As for the certain someone I’m sure she’ll show up not long after. Lessy too wrapped up in the idea of becoming a vampire ignores what they’re saying. “Oooh this is gonna be so awesome I’m gonna be the best vampire ever and when I turn I’ll totally be able to kick your ass” hehehe. Godric smirked “well your turning will give you a boost instead if my age you might have a chance once you hit Cree’s”. Lessy sticks her tongue out at her uncle who in turns sticks his tongue out back. “So when are we gonna start training huh?” Godric closes his eyes “I just had an idea you can help me and train my working with Genie.”

Lessy tilts her head umm “no offence you or your lady but she’ll only get in the way.” Umm I agree Godric I’m a newborn and I don’t have much fighting experience. Nonsense with the two of you working together you might be able to land a punch on me Godric snorts. Lessy squints and throws another dagger which Godric catches between his fingers smirking coolly. “Alright uncle Ric I’ll work with the rookie and together we’re going to kick your ass isn’t that right” she looks over at Genie who nods confidently yes ve vill vin.” “Well I hope your both right because its high time somebody else got their ass kicked”…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Girl In town   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:44 am

Everything was quiet at the Compound, Nik and Nikki were in the kitchen drinking beer thinking back for the good old days they had spent together as Nikki prepared some lunch for them.

“Man we used to get bitches left and right,” Nikki grinned slicing up a heart from an unfortunate human, “we didn’t even need to compel them.”

“Well we’re just that good,” Nik grinned, completely unfazed by Nikki’s choice of food, he took a sip from his beer, “unfortunately now a days women require a bit more coaxing to get what you want.”

“Oh but that’s the fun part, mein Bruder,” Nikki chuckled, “it’s all in the hunt.”

“I suppose you’re right,” he smirked, “after all, look at Ric, struck out the first time with Régine, got bourbon thrown at him.”

They both laughed, but their laughter was interrupted by a knock at the door, Nik raised an eyebrow.
“Expecting anyone?”

Nikki shook her head.
“No, I don’t know anyone in this town.”

“Hm…” He got up, taking his beer with him. He opened the door and raised an eyebrow, the same man from before was back. “You again? I told you Nikki went to Timbuktu.”

“Yeah, well…” He cleared his throat, putting his hands in his pocket, “I hacked the airlines and there's no seats under her name to Timbuktu, my dude.”

Nik’s eyebrows raised in surprise.
“You hacked? Well it seems you’re not a total idiot after all.”

The man gave him a goofy smile.
“Ha, thanks…” he blinked, “wait what?”

“Nikki,” Nik called out, “you have a halfwit here to see you.” He smirked.

“A what?” Nikki cleaned her hands and walked over, she smirked, “oh hey, you’re that cute guy from last night.”

He stared at her in awe.
“Wow, you’re even more beautiful than I remembered.”

Nikki blinked, a faint blush to her cheeks, she chuckled.
“Well thanks.”

Nik smirked and kissed the side of her head.
“Have fun, don’t do anything I wouldn’t, and definitely don’t do anything I would,” he walked away.

He looked confused.
“That… that doesn’t leave us with a lot to do.”

Nikki tried her best not to laugh.
“So, what’s your name?”

“Oh, I’m Loki, Loki Everdeen,” Loki smiled at her, “what’s yours?”

Nikki smirked.
“Nikolayevna Werner.”

“Nikolai… Niko…” Loki cleared his throat, “that’s an awesome name.”

She laughed.
“You can call me Nikki.”

“Yeah,” he nodded, “I can remember that.”

“So what brings you over here, Mr. Everdeen?”

“I just couldn’t shake you out of my head, I needed to see you again,” Loki looked slightly embarrassed, “I wanted to take you out.”

“What, like, on a date?” Nikki raised an eyebrow.

“Uhm, yeah, if you’d do me the honor,” Loki scratched the back of his head.

Nikolayevna observed him for a moment and smiled, thinking this guy was cute and different from the guys who tried to hit on her recently.
“Lemme go change and we can go.”

“Oh, cool,” he flashed an adorably goofy smile.

Nikki took one last look at him before turning around and closing the door.

“You’re actually going out with him?” Nik smirked.

“He seems nice,” Nikki shrugged walking up the stairs, “and he handled you pretty well,” she chuckled and went into her room.

She quickly changed and walked back downstairs.

“Are you trying to give the man a heart attack?” Nik chuckled.

“Either that or a raging boner,” Nikki winked at him before walking out to the door. “Alright, I’m ready.”

Loki stared at her wide eyed.
“Wow.”

“I know,” Nikki grinned, “shall we?”

“Uh, yeah,” Loki nodded quickly and offered his arm to her.

She laced her arm with his and walked over to his car, she looked around seeing a Lamborghini Veneno in front of her but no other car.
“So, where’s your ride?”

“You’re looking at it,” Loki opened the passenger door for her.

“… Did you steal it?”

“No, I bought it a few days ago,” Loki smiled.

Nikki stared at him for a moment before getting in the car, Loki closed the door for her and walked over to the driver’s side and god on. The car turned on with a deep rumble.

“I don’t wanna be nosy, but what exactly do you do to afford this?” Nikki looked around thinking it was slightly nicer than her car.

“I’m a hacker,” Loki began to drive, “best hacker in the business.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that,” Nikki smirked, “the best hacker in the business works for me.”

“I really doubt that…” Loki chuckled, but his grin faded and looked a bit worried, “who is he?”

“He is a she, and that’s classified,” Nikki grinned.

He looked at her for a moment before putting his eyes back on the road.
“So a hacker works for you… what is it that you do that you need a hacker?”

“That’s classified as well.”

“So you either work for the government, or against it,” Loki deduced.

“I work for myself,” she chuckled, “just me and her.”

“So… you’re a thief?” Loki raised an eyebrow.

“In a way, yes, but I do more than that.”

“Should I be afraid of you?”

“Very.”

Loki’s grip on the steering wheel tightened and his jaw clenched.
“I’m not sure if I should be worried or aroused.”

“Both,” Nikki nodded, “both is good.”

He grinned and chuckled.
“Alright then,” he sped up, zigzagging past cars on the road.

Nikki looked at him and smirked.
This one should be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------
“Did I hear you correctly?” Kiana walked down the stairs, her eyebrows furrowed staring Godric down, “you’re turning Lessy without Morgan?”

“Who the hell is Morgan?” Lessy grew exasperated.

“Bad enough you’ve made her forget but you’re also taking away her right to see her daughter turn?!” Kiana shoved her.

“Ky, stop,” Lessy tried to hold her back, but Kiana pulled away.

She shoved Godric.
“Do you ever stop being a complete asshole?!”

Godric’s jaw clenched.
“I really don’t have time for you today, Kiana.”

She shoved him again.
“Of course not, you onlye have time for yo—“

Godric lifted her by the throat and slammed her against the wall.
“Do that again and I’ll tear your arm from its socket.”

“Oh yeah?” With a strong wave of energy expelled from her body, she blew Godric off her and across the room.

“Alright, that’s it!” Godric ran to her but Cressida tackled him and pinned him to the floor.

“Godric, please control yourself,” Cree spoke calmly, “this is a stressful time for all of us.”

Godric growled.
“Yeah well keep your bitch on a tighter leash.”

“I’m sure Miss Rhamani will learn her place,” she looked at Kiana when she said this and stood up, giving Godric a hand to help him up.

“What has gotten into you?” Lessy asked her best friend.

“Nothing,” Kiana glared at Godric, “nothing at all.”

“Brilliant,” Cressida smiled, “well Alessandra, Kiana and I were about to head to the shop, have to cancel a bunch of tarot reading reservations…” She muttered the last one and took a breath. “Would you two like to come with us?”

“Non,” Régine shook her head, not wanting to be around Kiana, “I zhink Godric and I vill go out for some breakfast,” she looked at Godric, “vhat do you zhink, mon amour?”

New Girl In town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7