Sweet Sacrifice :: RP :: Closed to Crystal Nymph

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Sacrifice :: RP :: Closed to Crystal Nymph

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 am

She walked fast, she wanted to get this over with quickly, but at the same time she wished she didn't have to. What she was going to ask for was not something he would grant so easily, but she had to, it was the most important thing she would have to ask her, considering the circumstances.

The day was cloudy, as per usual lately. Frost covered the plants and buildings, as if shielding them from the misery that surrounded the wizarding world. She let her hair down to protect herself against the burning cold, she tightened her coat around her neck with one hand, and with the other she gently stroked her stomach, as if to let her child know that everything was going to be alright. The wind blew hard, causing the bottom of her coat to glide behind her as she reached the gate of the Malfoy Manor.

It opened by itself, sensing her presence. But she stood still looking at the building, something about it made her feel slightly uncomfortable, it was too dark. But hell, she was used to darkness, so many years spent on perfecting it for her own gain and his. Mostly his of course, if she had a choice she wouldn't have done all the things she had in the past.

Slowly she proceeded to walk into the front yard and the gate closed behind her with a slow creak it made her stop and close her eyes before taking in a deep breath.
"It'll be over soon, little one."

She opened her eyes and looked at the door to the manor, it took her a few seconds before she walked to it and it opened, just like the gate, by itself. She walked in, hoping to listen to some voices so she'd know in what room the meeting was being held it, it didn't take her long to hear a very familiar voice.

"Maybe, perhaps, I could do it, my lord." Bellatrix spoke, evident in her tone that she was smiling, it must have been terrible what she was willing to do.

A chuckle came from the room, she recognized it too, all too well.

"No." Voldemort's voice was serious, clashing with the sound he had made merely two seconds ago. "It shall be me that kills them if they don't agree, myself only."

She took a deep breath and walked into the dining room, all heads turned to her.
"Dahlia." Voldemort said, a wicked grin decorated his handsome face.

"My Lord." Dahlia gave a slight nod and sat down next to her brother. She looked at the others and nodded towards them as well. Bellatrix grinned at her. "I am sorry I'm late, had to take care ofsomething back at the Ministry, sir." She looked at Voldemort, looked into his eyes so he could see that she was not lying to him. Lying had cost her a lot a few years back.

View user profile http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet Sacrifice :: RP :: Closed to Crystal Nymph

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 am

Silently, Terrance slid his sister a side glance. They'd been in this business long enough to know that being late to one of the Dark Lord's meetings was a stupid mistake, but all the same...

"My Lord... I am sorry I'm late, had to take care of something back at the ministry, sir."

Turning his attention back to the snake-like man in front of him, Terrance sank down lower in his seat. He'd had enough trouble with the Ministry in the past week to last him a lifetime. After a moment of silence, the Dark Lord opened his mouth and half hissed, "Very well.. Sit down so we may continue..."

Terrance breathed a barely perceptible sigh of relief and straightened a tiny bit as the master's eyes turned to him and stared at him, two tiny slits in an otherwise perfectly flat face. "Terrance," he hissed softly, smiling slightly. "I trust you have discussed my... proposition?"

Wincing slightly, he glanced at Dahlia for a moment. "We have, my lord."

Bellatrix snickered softly from beside Voldemort, running one long, filthy nail along her cheek. "My lord," she practically begged, turning her amorous eyes to the other man, "Let me do it," she repeated softly.

"No." The Dark Lord's voice was cold as he hissed out the word. "This is a matter for our two... glorified... servants. Terrance?"

Jerking his head in a nod, Terrance replied slowly, "We have discussed it, and chosen, as ever, to do as you bid." Lowering his chin, he looked down at his hands, knowing it best to avoid looking directly into the cold, manipulative eyes across the table from him.

"Ahh.... I am... pleased... you have chosen to agree," Voldemort said, smiling sweetly. "Very... pleased."
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 am

Under the table, Dahlia took hold of Terrance's hand, as if to tell him they'd go through all of this together, they'd die together if they had to but it would be together.

She took a deep breath as she listened to her brother speak to the Dark Lord, she didn't want to do it, he was asking too much of them. Sure, serving him had it's advantages, it was thanks to him that she lived so comfortably as she did, without him she'd probably be living at a burrow, like the Weasleys.

"Bella, the dark lord has spoken." Narcissa said calmly, but her eyes signaled for her sister to remain quiet.

"How will the deed be carried out?" Dahlia asked after a few minutes of being silent.

Voldemort looked at Dahlia, a wicked grin on his face once more.
"Tomorrow you will go to the location under the effects of Pollyjuice, they will ask you a series of questions, remember what you studied," he looked at Terrance now as well. "Once wrong answer and you'll be gulping veritaserum and singing like birds, and you'll surely die."

And you'll surely die.

The last four words kept ringing inside of Dahlia's head, one screw up was enough to kill her and her brother, enough to kill her child.

"My Lord, I would like to request something, if I am allowed." Dahlia said, almost a whisper.

Bellatrix gasped.
"Request something from the Dark Lord?!"

Snape shot a look at Bellatrix which made her sit back down.

Dahlia nodded and looked at Voldemort again.
"Of course, you decide whether or not the request is granted."

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 am

"Bellatrix," Voldemort hissed softly, ignoring Dahlia's request for a moment. "Sit down. Silently." He turned his head slightly and his eyes narrowed at the petulantly pouting woman. "Now..."

"My lord," Terrance spoke quickly, raising his head. "I don't think... I mean..."

"You're right," the Master responded. "You don't think. I think. You work. Now. Do not interrupt me again, or I will simply end this here and now. I'm sure Bellatrix would..." he snickered softly, coldly. "I'm sure Bellatrix would kill for the chance."

Terrance swallowed hard and gripped his knees tensely. "My lord," he began again, half choked. "I would ask that, after we carry this out... everything is forgiven." He glanced ascance at his sister before continuing, "I would like a chance to..."

"A chance, dearest Terrance?" The Dark Lord stood and swept around the table, stopping mere inches from Terrance's face and laying one hand on Dalia's shoulder gently. "What might that be, darling... sweet... child?"

Sinking back in his chair, he cowered for a moment, terrified that the master would harm his sister if he misstepped. After a moment, and an encouraging glance from just past Voldemort's left shoulder, Terrance swallowed again and said, "I would like the chance for my sister to have her baby, somewhere safe. As soon as we are convinced the baby can handle herself, we will come back to you, we swear."
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 am

Dahlia tensed at the touch of the Dark Lord, she held her breath for a few seconds as her brother spoke, what he requested seemed a bit more troubling than what she was going to ask for, she didn't know if Voldemort would grant both of their requests.

With a gulp she spoke.
"It is all in the best interest of you, My Lord. After all I am carrying your next follower and faithful servant." Dahlia tried to sound as convincing to the man as possible, to make him reason her request with his gain. "Aside from my brothers request I do have my own to make," she looked into his eyes again, she knew that to talk to Voldemort you had to give as much respect as possible, talking without looking at him was like saying he wasn't interesting to her. "If we don't succeed tomorrow, I request someone look after my child, to make the unbreakable vow to do so."

Whispers filled the room as the other death eaters talked about the two siblings.

"Silence." Voldemort hissed before looking at Terrance and Dahlia. "Yes, your requests sound reasonable, considering the circumstances." He grinned and walked over to Lucius and Narcissa, who was also pregnant at the moment. "Lucius, Narcissa," he rested his hands on both their seats. "Your child will be attending Hogwarts at the same time little Dahlia's child will, correct."

"That is correct, My Lord." Narcissa spoke, but did not look at him, she was afraid too.

Bellatrix looked at them and stood up.
"I'll do it." She grinned. "I'll look after Dahlia's itty-bitty baby." She stood behind Dahlia now and set both her hands on her shoulders.

"No." Dahlia closed her eyes. "The Dark Lord is right, Draco will be attending Hogwarts at the same time as my baby, somebody needs to look after my child at school as well."

"Dahlia... You can't be serious?" Narcissa said, her tone slightly shaky.

"Silence." Voldemort hissed again. "Lucius?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:20 am

”M-my lord?” Lucius looked up from the scarred tabletop and at his master's face.

“What think you?” the Dark Lord questioned softly.

“What think I? I think...” his gaze travelled from Voldemort's to Dahlia and Terrance, staring at him with questions and fear in his eyes. “I think we would be honored to care for another child,” he said after a moment. He locked gazes with Dahlia for a moment before turning his eyes back to the Dark Lord.

“And?” Voldemort questioned softly, raising his eyebrows slightly.

“A-and, my lord?” His face paled more than natural as he tried to recall what they had been talking about. Ahh... “We would be... honored...” he glanced again at Dahlia before continuing, “To take the Unbreakable Vow.” He got up and quickly walked around the table to stand between Dahlia and Terrance.

“Oh, lovely... An eager... participant.” The Dark Lord's laugh was cold as he stepped back and pulled out his own wand and gestured for Dahlia and Lucius to take hands. With a wordless spell, a transparent gold chord wrapped around the clasped hands. “Do you, Lucius, agree to raise the child alongside your own, should something go wrong in Dahlia's... venture tomorrow?”

“I do,” Lucius said after a moment, not meeting Dahlia's eyes.

“And do you agree to protect it, as you would your own?” The Dark Lord's eyes were amused as he spoke the words. This entire scene amused him.

“I do,” Lucius repeated, watching the chord wrap around their wrists.

“And do you agree to keep it until it is of legal age, with the intent that it should become one of my own when it grows?” Voldemort ignored Terrance's soft gasp, watching Lucius's brooding expression as he nodded.

“I do.”

The chord snaked around Dahlia and Lucius's wrists and sank into their flesh, as if it had never been there. But oh, it had... and there was no doubt in Voldemort's mind that it would be necessary.
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 am

"Thank you, Lucius." Dahlia said in a broken whisper as she looked at her hand. she still felt it there, as if it was still burning into her skin.

Bellatrix cackled.
"Now to push out the little wittle baby!" She said pushing Dahlia into another room, followed by Narcissa. "Itty-bitty baby!" She cackled before closing the door behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She held the letter in her hand and smiled. For years she heard her parents speak of Hogwarts, but she didn't believe she'd be going there, to the place her parents studied just two decades ago. It had been two days since she got it and she still smiled every single time she read it.

"Rose, mum and dad say we're leaving."

"Going, Draco." She said and put her letter in her cloak. "Dobby!" She shouted.

The house elf quickly ran into her room.
"Y-yes miss, what may I do for you?"

"Take my trunk downstairs, and my owl's cage, don't forget it." Rose said before walking out of her room and walking down the stairs. "Ready!" She smiled at her parents.

A few loud thumps and Dobby reached the entrance of the house with the trunk that was twice his size and four times as heavy, and the owl's cage, he put everything in the carriage and quickly ran back inside the house, avoiding eye contact with his owners.

"Alright then, let's go." Narcissa smiled and gently patted her husband's chest for them to go.

The ride to King's Cross station went slowly to Rose, mostly because she was incredibly excited, but they got there and she quickly jumped out of the carriage.
"C'mon!" She exclaimed and gave a few jumps of excitement.

"Hold on!" Draco shouted as he struggled to get out of the carriage, being as short as he was.

"Just jump!"

"Rose, calm down." Lucius said as he levitated the trunks and cages out of the back of the carriage, being careful so the Muggles wouldn't see. "I never thought I'd have to be back amongst filth." He scowled. "Children grab your things and follow us." He laced his hand's with Narcissa's and they proceeded to enter the train station.

Rose took her trunk and cage and ran quickly.
"Where is it? Where's the wall?!"

"It's over there." Lucius pointed to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

Rose smiled and hugged her parents before running towards the wall.

"Draco, look after her." Lucius' face was as serious as ever.

Draco nodded.
"I will." He then ran after his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 am

Sighing, Draco Malfoy chased after his sister. She'd been excited about this ever since they'd received their letters two months before. He'd hardly felt anything. He'd known he was going to this school since he was old enough to understand what magic was. Bored, he glanced around the station and spotted a lone figure standing by her trunk. Assuming it was Rose, he went to her and said, “Can we go now?”

“Umm. Where're we going?” Drea's head turned slightly to examine the boy. “And who are you?”

“Oh. Erm. Draco Malfoy. Sorry... thought you were my sister.” Annoyed, he turned and looked around for the girl. “Haven't seen her, have you?”

“Not if she looks like you,” Drea yawned and glanced around the platform. “Nope.”

“Damnit...” Snarling under his breath, Draco walked off again, scanning the platform. He spotted Rose getting onto the train and stalked through the crowd to her side, hissing in her ear, “Disappearing and we aren't even there yet.” He climbed into the train and glanced down either hallway. “God, you're trouble,” he hissed after his sister who was already disappearing down the left hallway.

“That her?” A curious voice echoed in the aisle from behind him.

“Wha- Oh yea.” Draco glanced over his shoulder at the girl he'd assumed was his sister and nodded.

“Ahh. She's cute. I can see how you would confuse us.” Smirking, Drea pushed past Draco and stuck her head into the first compartment on the left.

“Well.” Irritated, Draco followed the girl as she poked her head into each and every compartment until she came to one she liked, walked in, and plopped down across from another girl- his sister.

“Hello,” Drea said cheerfully to the girl. “I'm Drea. You must be Draco's sister.”
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:24 am

The platform was filled with buzzing families, some crying, some happy, some terrified about sending their children to a school they had never been to.

Rose was bumped a few times as she made her way towards a wizard who was putting away all the luggage.
"Be careful," she told him. "A lot of things in there are fragile, and if you break them you're gonna be paying them back. Or at least that's what my parents will tell you."

She put a strand of her red hair behind her ear before boarding the train, she stopped in the hall when she heard her brother's hisses.

"Oh Draco, you don't have to be so clingy, I can handle myself." Rose said to her brother before rolling her eyes. "Besides, it's not like we're always gonna be together, I mean, what if we aren't sorted to the same house? You're gonna sneak into my common room?"

She giggled before skipping off looking for an empty compartment, once she did she sat down and set her owl's cage next to her. "Oh Juniper, what are we going to do with this boy?"

Juniper screeched softly before closing her eyes.

Rose giggled again and sighed.
"My thoughts exactly."

The door to the compartment opened and she was surprised to see another girl entering, Draco following behind her.

"Hello, I'm Drea. You must be Draco's sister."

Rose raised an eyebrow, not 24 hours had passed and Draco had already met a girl? Rose smiled at her and nodded.
"Hello Drea, my name is Rose." She shook Drea's hand. "Uhm... You know my brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 am

Drea shot Draco an arch look as he sat on her seat. “I do. I'm not sure if that's fortunately or unfortunately, yet.” She tilted her head curiously at Rose, contemplating the new girl who looked about her own age. “Both first years?”

Draco jerked his head up and down once in a nod and eyed his sister warily. “Yea. I'm Slytherin. Dunno about her. You?” He kept his sentences short and to the point, ensuring he had both girls' attention.

“Umm. Don't know yet.” Drea glanced out the window again and rubbed her palms together in otherwise concealed nerves. “I'm... that is... my parents are Muggles. Non-magic.”

“Muggles?” Draco's face contorted in contempt as he stared at the girl. “You're kidding me, right?”

“Umm. No.” Drea twitched nervously and glanced at him from the corner of her eye. “I didn't think... That is... I didn't know magic was real before about a month ago. But now that I do, it all kind of makes sense. Like the veil was lifted from my eyes, you know?” She rushed on, not waiting for a response. “I've always been able to do... things. But I never thought it was magic. And now we're going to Hogwarts, where we'll be learning it professionally, right?”

Draco smirked at her, stretching. “Sure, kid. You'll be learning magic,” he said disdainfully.
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:26 am

"Ah, that would explain why I've never seen your face before." Rose chuckled and shot Draco a look telling him to be nice, he was her brother, but they couldn't have been any more different despite being raised the same, it was kind of like they weren't from the same parents. "I'm hoping I get Slytherin of course, no better house to be in, or at least that's what I've heard anyways." She smiled at Drea. "My parents were in Slytherin, in fact almost my whole family was in Slytherin... except for an uncle, but he doesn't matter."

Rose looked out the window, trying to hide a disgusted look that made her beautiful face become distorted, she bit her bottom lip and turned to face the girl again.
"Learning magic professionally isn't the quite the right way to put it, what we learn here will actually impact the way we live after we graduate. Learning magic is something that comes natural with people who were born with it. I mean... I don't know how it works with muggles, but I suppose that every family has a squib, so every muggle family should have a witch." She noted the confused expression on the girl. "A squib is a person born into a Wizard family but wasn't born with the ability to use magic. Quite sad, really."

Slowly the train began to move away from the families, and in a matter of seconds they were surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the wizarding world. The compartment door opened, causing Rose to quickly shift her eyes away to the window and to the person there.

"My name is Percy, I am one of Gryffindor's prefects. We will arrive at Hogwarts in six hours, so please make yourself welcome." He said, only looking a Drea, he appeared to be nervous. With a clear of his throat he closed the compartment door.

"Ugh, a Weasley..." Rose said before laying on the two person seat, she then looked at Drea. "If you don't want to be socially damaged I suggest you stay away from the Weasleys, it's Social Suicide."

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Nymph on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 am

Drea dragged her gaze from the retreating back of the boy, Percy... Weasley? Odd name... Twitching in her seat, she turned her attention back to Rose in time to hear her comment about social suicide.

"Uhh... Why are the Weasleys social suicide?" She asked curiously, looking between Draco and Rose.

"Why are the..." Draco drawled, turning his head to look at the red headed girl. "Oh yes. I forgot. You're a mud... Muggle Born. The Weasleys are blood traitors."

"And that is....?" Drea rolled her head from side to side restlessly. There was an undercurrent- a strong one- and she was out of the loop.

"Blood traitor," Draco practically spat, narrowing his eyes. "It means they would rather consort with Muggles than take their... rightful place at the top of society." His bored demeanor faded as he warmed to his topic, rubbing his hands together restlessly. "They would rather... mate... with Muggles... be married to Muggles... and be impure... than keep their rare standing at the Dar-" he froze, his eyes widening slightly.

Disgusted, Drea glared at Draco before turning her gaze to Rose. "He's saying... that I'm... less than human. He's saying... that I'm not worthy to study magic. I may not have been raised in an all magic home, but I'm willing to learn. I'm willing to be everything I can be." Her eyes darkened slowly, to a shade of blue so dark it was almost black. "I am not," she began, slowly shifting in her seat to stare at Draco, "Less than you. I am not," she raised her wand to eye level and stared at him silently for a moment before continuing, "Anything but everything I can be. And I intend to enhance upon that. I will be the best Muggle Born at Hogwarts, possibly in the world. And if you dare-"

Draco raised his hands, looking scared and confused. "I didn't mean-"

"Yes, you did." Drea half snarled at him before lowering her wand slightly. "Don't-" She was cut off by the sound of the door rolling open again. Quickly, she lowered her wand and turned around to look at the intruder.

"Uhh. Is there-" the red headed boy trailed off at the sight of Drea's anger and Draco's scared expression. "Ne-never mind. I'll just go elsewh-" and before he finished his statement, the door was rolling shut and the sound of hurried footsteps was fading down the hall.
Crystal Nymph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top