In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:40 am

His hug was too short, that plus Marcus's words still fresh in my mind made me feel like crap. I never thought I could be so hurt because someone ruined my ilussion of love. Was I making Fred a bit too important in my life? I smiled at him before looking at Mari who suggested going to the Gryffindor common room to hang out and I nodded.
"I wouldn't mind getting away from a few assholes." I smiled slightly and looked at the twins and Lee.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit, I was headed over to eat when I saw Alex." Lee said before motioning a goodbye with his hand and walking to the Great Hall.

"I'm tired, so going to the common room really does seem like a good idea." George said, resting his arm on Mari's shoulder. "What so you think, Fred?"

View user profile http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 am

"Lets do it," Fred spoke, nodding a goodbye to Lee, still pissed about Marcus- linking his arm with Alex before they were on their way to the Gryffindor common room- my face hot from George's arm; but I welcomed it happily. "As far away from those idiots, the better."

"I agree," I spoke, nodding to friend, my hand moving to George's and gripping tightly, slightly unnerved by the situation, "I'm sorry, Andri. If I knew he was going to freak out on you, I wouldn't of let you gone alone..." I spoke, letting out a sigh as we started up the stairs.

"I don't like him, Alex. Why do you talk to him?" Fred murmured to the girl beside him, extremely irritated by Slytherin boy, pulling the girl slightly closer to him as if in a protective stance, stopping in front of the portrait with George and I close behind; speaking the password and letting Andri in first; then waited for me and George to enter before following in last; catching up with Andri.

"This is beautiful," I murmured, looking around, "Not as awesome as the Ravie common room. Nor as awesome as my second of my dorm, but it's amazing," I spoke, moving from George's side to sit in the middle of the couch in an indian-style.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

View user profile http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 am

"It's alright, Mari. I didn't know he was going to say the things he said, but I'm okay." I managed to smile at her as I petted Alice, relaxing myself. But Fred pulled me closer to him and I blushed, now it was a different kind of stress, I liked this stress. He murmured to my ear which made me almost weak at the knees and I sighed. "I talk to him because he's been there from the start, my dear Freddy. Plus I need Slytherins by my side, I don't want to feel alienated by my own house, you know?"

I entered the common room and looked around, it was similar to the Slytherin common room, but less dark, and warmer. Our common room was under the lake so it got pretty dark and cold over there. I quickly went to sit at the fireplace, trying to warm my muscles and calm down, still a bit irked with Marcus. Alice got close to the fire too, a bit too close for comfort so I pulled her back to me. I felt Fred sit next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

George chuckled at Mari's comment and rolled his eyes.
"At least we have the best view in all Hogwarts, though." He said guiding Mari over to a window with his hand on her back and opening the curtain, there was the breath taking view of the full moon reflecting on the lake, the forbidden forest and Hagrid's hut lit ip, his pumpkin patch could be seen too. "Tell me, love, can you see something this beautiful from your common room?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 am

Fred let out a small smile when Andri rested her head on his shoulder; subtlety moving his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, as if to comfort her; moving his other hand across her to pet Alice, "If he ever tries to hurt you again, though, I'm kicking him so hard he flies all the way to Asia," he spoke, letting out a sigh, then deciding to switch to a happier topic.

"Alexandria, I have a preposition," he whispered to her, out of hearing range, "Hogsmeade this saturday. Join me. We can go to Zonko's and conspire against those two," he proposed, grinning, "Bet we can come up with something incredibly wicked," he added on.

I smiled as George led me to the window, happy that his hand hadn't moved. Though it probably wasn't easing my case. "Well, technically, no," I answered him, placing my hands on the window, admiring the view, "However, I do, as well," I added on, turning my face to him and letting out a grin, "I have so many more drawings," I explained, leaning up to whisper to him, "I'm happy to show you, sometime, if you want," I offered him a small smile, leaning back down and observing the scenery, "I've already shown you Cisteria; so..." I finished, letting out a small laugh.

"This is really pretty, though," I murmured, letting out a sigh, "Kind of reminds me of Ireland," I murmured thoughtfully, smiling.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

His arm around my waist made me jump slightly, causing me to blush, he was so protective of me right now it made him even more cuter than usual. Perhaps Marcus was wrong, either that or Fred saw me as a sister and I was officially friend zoned. He whispered into my ear which gave me goosebumps, I smiled at nodded at him.
"Sure, sounds like a plan." I said before switching position and laying my head on his lap, crying made me unusually tired and I just wanted to fall asleep with him there, escape from all the drama, be peaceful with just him.

George smiled when Mari whispered to him, she seemed to be getting more comfortable around him and that was good, at least he made her know she could trust him with anything, and perhaps some day she'd tell him if she really did have a crush on him or not.
"I'd be more than happy to see your drawings, miss." He said putting his arm around her shoulders. "Never been to Ireland, what's it like?"

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Fred grinned when she jumped, she was too adorable, he had to admit. Even when she jumped from sudden fright- he couldn't help the blush that covered his cheeks when Alexandria adjusted so she was resting her head on his lap- the hand that was around her waist moving to the floor and his other hand moving to her head, running his fingers through her hair.

"A bit tired, are we?" he grinned to her, staring down at her; laughing when Alice curled up next to her. Damn. They were just too adorable of a sight, that was that.

I let out an excited grin when he agreed to see my drawings, suddenly excited. It was weird; he's the first person at Hogwarts to see even just one- and yet, I'm happy for him to see more.

That's really not usually the case.

"Good, you should be," I nodded to him, turning a bright shade of red when he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled, closing my eyes upon the question, "It's... Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. Everything's so unique, so green," I told him, "There's a forest back in Swords, behind my old home. Used to go there all the time, even as a kid, just to get away from it all, y'know?" I spoke, letting out a sad sigh, "Except, when I was a kid, I wasn't..."

Letting out another sigh, I smiled and shook my head, grinning slightly up to him, "I'll take you there, sometime. I think you'd love it."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 pm

George pictured everything in his mind, he took a deep breath and smiled.
"Yeah, it must be beautiful if you're from there." He winked and gave a slight laugh. "I'd love to go with you some day, and maybe some day you'll come over to the burrow." He shrugged. "It's not the best house ever, but it's home, and we have a nice yard, except mum's always making us throw the gnomes out, annoying they are..." He took Mari's hand and guided her with him to the couch, where he sat down and patted the space next to him for her to sit.
"So how is life at home?"

I nodded and gave a slight yawn.
"It's not every day I cry, when I do I get tired. Been that way since I was a little girl." I said and moved Alice a bit closer to my chest so I could hug her as she slept. "Honestly I don't know why Marcus is being so mean to me lately, I think he's jealous of you, he mentioned us holding hands to enter the Great Hall. Silly, he's being, right?" I looked up to him with my now light pink eyes. "I mean, we're best friends, we can hold hands if we want to."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

I turned pink again when he complimented me, letting out a small laugh, listening to him continue speaking about his home, a thoughtful gaze in my eyes, "I bet it's beautiful," I whispered, smiling. With everything I've heard on the Burrow the past three years, how could it not be?

Happily complying as he led me over to the couch, I took the seat beside him, once again in an indian-position; a soft sigh coming out of my lips at his question. "Dreadful," I murmured, closing my eyes, lacing my fingers together and holding my knee, "Dad's back in Swords, while mum and I are in Dublin. Haven't seen or heard from him since the sudden move; I don't blame him for not wanting to, though..." I spoke, slightly tense, despite the fact that I trusted him. "Mum's been a witch since the move, though; throwing fits 'bout this and that..."

I let out another sigh, gripping tighter on my knee, "Godfamily's moving though; middle of summer, to England. Says they'll take me with them, if things aren't better," I then shrugged, offering a small smile.

"He's jealous that you're so close to me," Fred murmured, but there was a pink on his cheeks as well. "Knows that he won't have that with you, 'suppose." He shrugged, "If he ever makes you cry again, though, punching isn't the only thing I'm going to do this time around," he spoke, set on that goal, glaring at the floor.

"I'm glad you're feeling better now," he murmured, his gaze going back to hers, offering up a smile, "You got ol' Freddie here to protect you, now," he let out a small laugh, biting his lower lip, "If you're so tired, though, would you like to sleep?"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm

"Yes, I would." I said to him with a yawn. "I don't want to go back to my common room, Merlin knows Marcus is probably up waiting for me to get there, either to apologize, complain about you punching him or saying more bad things about you." I sighed, I looked at Freddy and noticed his pink cheeks, which made me smile. "Do you think I could just sleep here? You don't have to stay down here with me if you don't want to..."

George hugged Mari with one arm and sighed before squeezing her.
"I'm sure things will get better," he said trying not to go too deep into the subject, knowing it would most likely bother her, and he didn't want her to leave yet. "Mum mentioned your godparents moving near by, I think it will be epic to have you as a neighbor!" He smiled at the girl before winking. "We can get Fred into trouble, you and I, more payback for what they're doing to us until the holidays. Slaves, can you believe it? We're their slaves!" He whispered. "Honestly, that deserves some punishment and anarchy."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

He let out a smile, Fred did, and moved his arm under her shoulders, gripping her hand and hoisting her up as he stood up, "Nonsense," he spoke, "Just sleep in my bed or something. I'll steal George's, he can sleep on the floor. Besides, he hurt your nose, he'll live," he grinned, then turned to face George and I, noting our lack of attention on them, before gripping Alexandria's hand and leading her to the stairways that'd lead to his dorm, grinning all the way up.

"This way, I can make sure that evil George doesn't harm you while you're asleep and pull a prank on you, ay?" he grinned, letting out another laugh. "Evil, evil George, I say. Evil."

---

I smiled as I felt George put his arm around my shoulder in a hug; which only made me adjust so that I was closer to him, hugging him around his waist again, "Eventually," I smiled, grinning at his words, "It would be awesome, wouldn't it?" I questioned, "Think of all the countless pranks we can put him though... God... It'd be so fun," I murmured, moving from hugging him around his waist so I could look at his face, "And I CAN believe it. Cruel enough, they are. Should just strap signs to them saying 'Free cookies!' with a fine line saying, 'The moment you buy one, the dark side you're on.' I think it'd be honest," I laughed.

"We need to do more plotting soon, though," I spoke up, looking around, noticing the lack of the Weasley and Andri, "Especially as I think they probably left us so they could plot. Or for sleep, but lets go with plottage," I smiled; then the smile fell, though, with a groan and a dramatic sigh, hugging George again and cuddling against him, "I don't want to go back to the Ravie dorm, though. Eez a long way from here, Eez scareh," I let out a small laugh at how brutal my accent was to the 'eez.'

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I was surprised at how easy Fred could pick me up, almost like I didn't weigh anything. Alice seemed to be surprised because she let out a hiss out of nowhere before noticing it was Fred who was lifting me up, after she simply followed. I blushed at the fact that I'd be sleeping in his bed.
"Good, you promised to protect me and you have to keep that promise." I said with my sleepy voice. I smiled at him as we walked up the stairs, we reached his dorm rather quickly and he showed me to his bed, Alice climbing up to the pillow before I could even sit down. I looked at Fred for a few seconds before hugging him. "Thank you for being such a good friend." I said to him, though I was so sleepy I wasn't sure he understood what I said. I yawned and took off my shoes and my accesories before laying on the bed, Alice moving so she wouldn't be squished by my head. "Night, Freddy." I said with a yawn, taking in his scent on his bed and drifting to sleep.

---------------------------------------
George raised his eyebros, he had no idea the two left until Mari had mentioned it.
"They're evil, they probably ARE plotting something and just pretended to go to sleep. I really hope none of them take my bed though... I'm pretty tired." He stretched before hugging Mari, smiling as she cuddled against him. "You don't have to go to the common room." He caressed her hair and layed back, making a comfotable space for Mari on him. "You can just stay here, that way I can make sure they don't go over there and do something mean to you, then you'd be far away for me to help you defend against them." he thought for a moment. "Plus your common room is pretty far away and you seem tired too, what do you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Fred grinned to the girl, running a hand through her hair, "Night, Alex," he murmured, kissing her forehead before going to his brothers bed to go to sleep himself; his cheeks red from the impulsive move he made to kiss her forehead, but merely went to bed anyways.

----------------------

I blushed and smiled, leaning on him as I listened to him speak, giving off a content sigh, "They most definitely stole your bed, George; it's probably all apart of their plan," I laughed lightly, moving closer to him once he laid back slightly, "I suppose I could stay... I don't want to burden you, though," I pouted, but didn't make an act to move, "And you don't have to protect me, you know. It's you you should worry about; you're the one who hurt Andri's nose," I let out a small laugh, then sighed.

"But as a wise man once said, 'Story books, far far away, lead one stray away. Though life is good and magic steady, the setting sun is always ready. Lay down, sleepy head; for once rest your eyes, nightmares are nothing but a concious fright'," I murmured thoughtfully, then grinned, "The rest of the poem, you'll find out Halloween," I laughed again, but then moved closer to him, "I'll stay, but only if you want me to."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm

George smiled at Mari and kept stroking her hair. This was an incredibly smart girl in his opinion, and very talented from what he could see from the drawing she made, that and her ability to remember so many quotes. It just made him appreciate her so much.
"You're my best friend, why wouldn't I want you to stay?" He said to her. "Plus I need protection too," he yawned, "Jolie is out to get me, that I know, and she wouldn't dare hurt me if you're here." He chuckled and closed his eyes. "We make a great team." He caressed her hair a few moments more, before drifting into peaceful sleep.

------------------------
For the first time in the years I studied in Hogwarts I was awoken by the sun shining through the windows of Gryffindor tower, Alice didn't seem to like it much since she quickly went under the covers. I looked around and saw Fred still sleeping, he looked so adorable I just wanted to go over there and pinch his cheeks. I got up from the bed and looked at the clock they had handing on the other end of the room, it was 6am, Quidditch Tryouts were in an hour so I quickly got up and stretched. I put on my shoes and my accesories before picking up Alice and going over to Fred. I kissed the side of his head and smiled as he smiled in his sleep.

I walked out of the dorm and to my suprise Mari and George were in the couch together, still sleeping. I went over and nudged them. George groaned at me and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to the Great Hall for breakfast, tryouts are in an hour so you better wake up and go get Fred."

"But it's so early, Soleil." George groaned and cuddled up with Mari, he looked down and noticed her, forgetting he and her had fallen asleep together. He got up, trying his best to not wake her up. He stretched and shook his hair. "What time is it?"

"6am, wake her up." I said before getting out of the Gryffindor common room and going to my own common room so I could change to my Quidditch uniform.

George turned around and nudged Mari.
"Hey, wanna wake up Freddy with a fright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:42 pm

I smiled lightly, relaxed because of the constant stroking, starting to doze off myself, "'A team,' said the little bird, contemplating such a word, 'A team, it is! Of brilliance galore. You and I, forevermore; what'd you say? A team, a team. A bird and a bee. Oh... Happy glee...'," I quoted in response to his comment, falling into slumber myself.

-----------------------------

"Hey, wanna wake up Freddy with a fright?"

I barely registered the voice before I managed out a tired groan; burying my face in my arms; "Five more minutes, brother," I whispered; still obviously in dream-land, "Not everyone's as ninja-excited as the other birds..."

Three seconds later, though; I immediately shot up the best I could in my position, finally registering the question, but still practically asleep, "Wake up with a fright?" I grinned, "Help me up, and I'd be glad to. I warn you, though, I'm practically still asleep. So expect rather amused sadistic acts of sadism," I spoke; putting my hand for him to help me up, and once he did, I practically fell into him with a laugh, "Why is it so brighttt? I feel like a vampire. A... Vicious vampire. You know, the type with chompers... Go chomp chomp chomp... Bite everything in their paths. Like a bird... I like birds, don't you? My house is an Eagle. Though it makes no sense... Eagle... Ravenclaw... Why wouldn't it be a raven? It's an eagle though, apparently. Silly Eagles, silly Ravens... Why's a raven like a writing desk? I honestly have no idea. It's rather mad, I might say, that I wouldn't know. And I know everything! I mean, I AM in ravenclaw... Funny, though, Ravenclaw, one would think our house animal would be an Raven... Not as bad as Hufflepuff, though. I mean, what the HELL is a Hufflepuff, anyways? They're all like... Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger...." I rambled; which was very usual in the morning for me. Constant ramblings of rambles and nonsense.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 pm

George laughed at Mari's bambling, thinking it was quite cute how she looked in the morning, he wanted to squeeze her cheek but he restrained himself, not knowing if it would annoy her or not. He cleared his throat once she stopped talking and grinned.
"Since you won't let me use the Quidditch horns on a prank, we might as well wake him up with them, right?" He winked. "Come on."

George took Maria's hand and led her up the stairs and to his dorm, he saw Fred sleeping on his bed which meant Alex had slept on his brother's bed, and they probably weren't plotting at all. He went over to his trunk and handed Mari one of the horns.
"At the count of three," he whispered, "one, two, three!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm up for that. And waking everyone else up, as well, and myself!" I giggled, smiling up to the ginger; blinking to keep my eyes opened before I finally stretched, yawning, and happily complying when he gripped my hand; swinging our arms back and forth as we walked up the stairs and laughed lightly at the sight of Fred crashed on the bed, taking the horn happily and holding it to my mouth.

"One, two, three!"

EOIRFHSIOFHSIENFEISMCESIFHOSEIFHSEIF (yes, that's the noise the horn makes)

"AH!"

Thud
crash
suddenshoutsofponiesandumbrellas

I started to laugh at the scene. Those horns were loud. Very loud. And instantly, they woke up everyone still lounging about in the dorm, including Fred and Lee, "Oh god. That was priceless!" I told George, laughing, leaning on the taller boy for support.

"What was that for?!" Fred exclaimed upon seeing us, shocked by the sudden awakening, which made me laugh even more and made him send a glare my way.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

"That, dear brother, was for starting the war against us, the light." George said after he controlled his laughter. "That and Alexandria told us to wake you up, Quidditch tryouts are in an hour so we better get ready." He looked at Maria. "Do you mind waiting in the common room while we manly men change?" He winked.

"I know I'm a manly man, didn't know about you George." Lee said, not getting up so Mari wouldn't see him in his underware. "But yes, we need to get dressed."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 pm

I was still laughing, unable to help it, before finally shaking my head and calming myself, but unable to remove the grin. "That, and I just wanted to be cruel," I grinned, winking at him.

"I'll get you," Fred glared, but I only laughed. "And you're right, Lee. George isn't a manly man at all!" Fred grinned.

"Shut it, you. It takes you longer to get dressed than I do, and I'm a girl," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"...Shut up."

"Never!" I laughed again, turning my back to the group, "Wait on mister Fredward to get dressed while I'm in the common room? Nah. That'd take hours. I gotta get changed myself, anyways, so Im'ma head down to the Ravie common room. I'll meet you all at the Quidditch pitch, a'ight?" I laughed again, shaking my head as I made my way out of the door; not before turning to George, though, "Also, George. Thank you," I offered up a smile before making my way out of the common room, heading down to the Ravenclaw one.

"Thank you? What did you do that requires thanks?" Fred questioned, raising an eyebrow at his brother.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

"That, I believe, is none of your business." George said. "After all, I don't ask why Alex came in here, do I?" He grinned.

-----------------------------------------------
I looked at the Slytherin table as I stood at the doors of the Great Hall, Quidditch uniform and broom in hand, Alice standing tiny but protective next to me, I was too nervous so eat breakfast. Marcus was looking at me so I waved and gave him a nice smile, after all he was the Quidditch captain.

"Oi, Jolie!" I heard Draco said as he walked over to me. "Here." He handed me a broom, the new model Nimbus 2001 to be exact.

"Uhm... for me?" I raised an eyebrow, quite suprised.

"Yeah, a gift from my father for letting me be in the Slytherin team, Marcus already let me in in who he would choose, you were included so you get one."

I blinked a few times, feeling insulted due to the fact that no matter how good or bad I did at tryouts he would still pick me, as if my skills didn't matter.
"Something tells me where going to have a terrible team this year..." I sighed. "Thanks Malfoy." I smiled at him before raising my broom at Marcus as if to say thank you before sitting on the Gryffindor table. I really didn't want to deal with Marcus this morning.

A few minutes later George, Fred and Maria entered the Great Hall, and right then the owl post arrived. Hundreds of owls causing cheer and excitement from the students. I got a package from home, which I set to the side. And to everyone's amusement one of the Weasleys got something rather unexpected, in front of Ron there was a Howler. The table quickly went quiet, I stiffled a laugh. Howlers were never good news.

It opened it by itself and gave Ron an evil look.
“RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER’S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT’S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER “TOE” OUT OF LINE, WE’LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" It then turned over to the only Weasley daughter. "Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making it into Gryffindor. Your Father and I are so proud..” Ginny blushed and looked away, Ron looked petrified in his seat.

The Great Hall was filled with laughter and voices teasing poor little Ron. I laughed too, it was just too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

I grinned, walking alongside the twins, whom I caught up with on the way down, now dressed, ready for the try-outs. Me, as a spectator, I was wearing my usual Ravenclaw attire- the skirt, shirt, all of that; just with an 'Maria' flair on it; which meant, yes, my Fox hat once again on my head.

"You guys are going to do great. I'll be rooting for you up in the stands," I spoke as we walked in, taking a seat beside George, across from Andri and Fred.

"Still say you should try out for your team, I mean," Fred started, pouting, "It's not fair! We can't cream you otherwise!"

"But we both know I'm about as good at Quidditch as I am at Ancient Runes," I laughed, "No, no. Care of Magical Creatures is far more my speed," I grinned, laughing at the boy.

Watching the scene curl out with the post, though, I let out a laugh at the chaoticness of this years post; then blinked as the howler appeared in front of Ron; unable to keep from laughing at the scolding of stealing the car. "Shut up," Ron murmured, as red as the color of his house.

"Never!" I grinned, poking the boy in the forehead, who merely glared at me; suddenly, though, my attention was brought above- seeing a lone Owl come in minutes after all the others have left, flying down in front of my with a letter in hand, bringing a grin to my lips. "Layla!" I exclaimed, gently hugging the flawless white owl that stopped in front of me; who happily complied with the affection, "There you are, beautiful," I murmured.

"So, she finally decided to show up?" Fred grinned, laughing, "Where was she all this time, anyways?"

"Places," I stuck my tongue out at him, but took the letter from her grasp, "Whom is this from, I wonder?" I blinked, noting the slight heaviness of the letter and the slight bulge, then nodded to the owl, "You know where to go, my dear," I spoke, giving her a small cracker before she hooted and flew off, undoubtedly to the owlery to hang with the other Owls.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm

I smiled at the fact that Mari's owl was back from god knows where, I looked at my Nimbus 2000 and shrugged before setting it on the table over to her.
"Here you go, Mari. You can have it."

George raised an eyebrow.
"When did you get a new broom?" He said admiring the new broom, a bit jealous because his was an older model.

"Draco gave it to me," I sighed, "apparently I don't have to do my best at the tryouts today, Marcus already knows who he's going to pick for the team and Draco is going to be seeker thanks to the brooms he's giving out. I'd be stupid to not take it, it's a new and better broom after all. But it irks me that I'm not getting in with my own hard work and talent."

Hermione gasped.
"But that's not right! Isn't that against the rules?"

I rolled my eyes.
"Chill, Granger. I'm still going to try to give it my best regardless if it means anything or not."

Harry looked at Draco and shook his head.
"Great, so now I have to go against him in Quidditch."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 pm

I blinked at the broom offering, completely shocked and confused, "But... I'm terrible at Quidditch. Why on earth are you giving it to me?" I tilted my head to the side, the letter placed on the table in front of me. "You should keep it, or give it to Zara, even," I offered a smile, "She's a lot like you, isn't she? She's bound to take after you in a love of Quidditch. If you don't want it, why not offer it up to her?" I questioned, letting out a small laugh.

"That's not right. Damned Malfoy, bribing with brooms," Fred murmured, irritated, then nodded to Harry, "Don't worry 'bout him. If he feels like he has to bribe to get on the team, then I doubt he's any good at all," Fred spoke to the boy, to which I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, he's probably dreadful. So, you probably have it in the bag, I bet," I let out a slight yawn, resting my head on George's shoulder, "Anyways, he's just cocky-arsed, is all. Despite the fact that you'd get in no matter, he's still being an idiot, and that's that," I shrugged, letting out a small smile.

"Yeah, agreed," Fred nodded, then, deciding to move the subject, nodded to the package that Alexandria got, "What's that, Alex?" he prodded, curious, "Something from homeee? Is it from a lovaahhhh?" he questioned, letting out a small laugh at his insanity.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

"Zara doesn't like handmedowns, she's the spoiled child." I laughed slightly. "Alright, we're both spoiled, but she liked everything to be new, for her to be the rightful owner. if she has things from others it makes her feel low." I prodded the broom closer to my best friend. "I'd give it to Fred since you don't want it, but then Georgie here would feel bad."

"Me? Feel bad?" He scoffed. "Do you really think I'm that kind of person?"

"Yes, yes I do." I laughed before looking at Mari. "Plus, brooms aren't only used in Quidditch, they're used for travel and just derping around.

"That's true." George said, to me he seemed relieved that I was still offering it to Maria. "Plus, you can fly with me and Fred when you move next to us!" He squeezed the girl with his arm around her shoulders. "And we can teach you a bit of Quidditch."

Harry smiled at Fred and Maria.
"Yeah, that's true."

I looked at Fred and then at my package and I picked it up to look who it was from.
"Speak of the devil, it's from Zara." I said as I opened it, and I smiled. It was a blinged out rememberall, covered in pink diamonds and a purple diamond bow on top. I couldn't help but laugh. "I knew I left something at home, just didn't remember it was my rememberall, and by the looks of it she got creative."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

I let out a small laugh, "Ahha, I can picture that, oddly enough," I shook my head as she spoke about Zara, causing another laugh to escape my mouth, but then I gave off a dramatic sigh when she once again offered the broom my way, finally giving in, "Fine. Okay."

"Yes!" Fred grinned, nodding in approval at my acceptance of the broom, making me stick my tongue out at him.

"But if I get harmed, or killed, I blame you guys," I added on, laughing once again, pushing George slightly as I set it beside me, watching as Andri opened her package, revealing the blinged out rememberall, erupting another laugh from my mouth, "Yep, total Zara-afied," I grinned at the artifact.

"Your sister has... Taste," Fred spoke, letting out a laugh as well, "Now we will know each and every time you forget something- except, we'll be delighted to see the beautiful designing of it!" he smirked.

Amused by the situation, I let out a laugh as I shook my head; finally grabbing the letter on the table and opening it; deciding I should read the letter that was marked;

'From Scott and Melaine Whitestone

To our darling Bluebird; Maria Evelyn Stone,
Hogwarts, England.'

"Wait, what's this about moving?" Fred suddenly spoke up, an eyebrow raised, confused, "To our neighboring house?" he questioned, having not heard about this, "Knew you moved to Dublin, but what about England?"

"Well... Nothings settled yet..." I murmured, pulling the letter out and opening it, lowering it so I could read it, skimming over the wordings, "But it looks like Im'ma be your new neighbor, according to this," I grinned slightly, "I just have to decide if I want to officially take them up on their offer, or not. Though, you're making it rather tempting," I stuck my tongue out at George, letting out a small laugh.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Alice sniffed my rememberall and purred, she was quite fond of Zara too. I laughed at Mari's comment of getting harmed or killed, which was ridiculous, at least the second part was.

"Don't worry, I won't let you get a single scrape." George smiled at Mari before serving his food. "Or at least I'll try, I've never really seen you fly a broom."

"I did, two years ago when she was taking Flying Lessons with Madam Hooch, she's not that bad." I laughed before winking at Mari, letting her know I was joking, then I looked at Fred and nodded with a smile. "Yeah, she loves everything fashion, expensive fashion, mind you, after all we're French." I joked and set the rememberall back in the box it came in.

"You better accept that offer, it would be epic if you did!" George grinned.

"I can go visit you and bug the Weasleys." I smiled and winked then at Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top