In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

I giggled, and then pouted, "Pshpshpsh. I'm a vampire. I don't NEED to eat!" I exclaimed dramatically- but when she put the pasta in front of me, I took a bit bite anyways, "But Batgirl does," I nodded thoughtfully.

Fred frowned at me, but then blinked when his brother brought up Angelina and Lee, "Yeah," he questioned, his arm around Alexandria's waist, "They aren't normally together for so long. And Lee's usually eatting," he laughed lightly- he raised an eyebrow, however, when the girl said snogging- chuckling at his brother, "I'd pay to see that, too."

I blinked, looking up when I heard my name, then giggling, nodding hyperly. "It was fun! Leelee had no idea it was Andri, and and we got him in the closet! Same tactic with Angelina! Oh! Such youth! Admittedly, I don't know how I feel about having Angelina as a sister-in-law. But neh!" I flailed slightly, "If it makes my lovely brother-in-law happy, then woot! I had fun locking them in the closet. Better at acting than we thought we were, I think- oh hey, kiwi!" I exclaimed, once again grabbing the fruit and taking a big bite.

Fred let out a small chuckle, "So you two WERE plotting something," he smirked, shaking his head. "Why didn't you let us in on it?" he pouted, but laughed, pecking Alexandria's cheek.

"Cause cause cause cause," I chanted, "I don't know. Andri! Batgirl demands ye explain!" I said, and once I finished eating, I snuggled against George, hugging him around the waist and resting my head on his chest- slowly feeling the side affects wear off.

Fred rose an eyebrow at me, but smiled, looking to Alexandria, "I'm proud," he grinned, "Getting up to mischief under our noses. Now, if it works, that'll be brilliant," he laughed lightly. He had to admit- he hoped dearly that it worked- considering that he didn't want to worry about the looks Lee would send Andri. Considering he hated seeing his best friend lonely- and he felt bad for breaking Angelina's heart by becoming Alexandria's boyfriend.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

View user profile http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 am

"Well, we did learn from the best!" I kissed Fred's cheek before continuing to eat.

George rubbed Maria's lower back with his thumb as she calmed down, now he could relax and know that she was fine. He ate quickly and grinned at me.
"So, take us to the lovebirds!"

I almost choked on my last bite of food as I laughed at his excitement.
"I don't know, Angelina might be a bit pissed off at me, having tricked her into thinking I was Fred and all."

George smirked.
"So that's what you needed the clothes for, not scarecrows."

I winked at him before standing up.
"We'll show you guys anyways, they've been locked up together for quite a while." I smiled before walking out of the Great Hall, guiding them to the broom closet Maria had locked them up in, and upon opening the door we saw them, as expected, snogging. "See? Told you." I stuck my tongue out at George, who replied with the same gesture.

Lee and Angelina looked at us, both blushing, causing me to giggle.
"That was some nerve, Jolie!" Angelina said to me, clearly a bit pissed off at me, "but I'm glad you did it," she smiled at me, and blushed once she saw Fred. Quickly she turned her gaze to her hands before smiling.

"Just call me Cupid," I smiled, "well... us, but, you know, yeah."

View user profile http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 am

Fred rose an eyebrow- she transformed as him? He smirked, letting out a small laugh, "I should've guessed there was something fishy going on here," he laughed lightly, kissing her and smiling as he stood up; helping her up and grinning, "Let's see if your planned work!" he grinned.

"What? More standing?" I groaned, but laughed, using George as a prop to stand up- my hand immediately going into his as we left the Great Hall- most of the side affects having worn off now; except for drowsiness, that was just now kicking it.

Upon opening the door- seeing Angelina and Lee kissing, Fred grinned, clapping his hands together in applause, emitting a laugh at the blush that they were shrouded with.

"Clever, you two," Lee said, blushing as well, and I simply grinned happily, hugging George around his waist. "Thank you," he laughed lightly, a glance going to Angelina for a moment.

Phase finale? Awesomely done!

---------------------

It's been a few weeks since project piping hot whatever the hell else I called that thing during my moments of high- and in the excitement of Angelina and Lee, I, thank fuck, haven't been further questioned about those pills that I took. In fact, it was seemingly forgotten- to them, at least. I, after all, was still having some random side affects that'd kick up at random points.

Fucking experimental meds.

Currently, though, the six of us were in the Great Hall- with me clinging unto George's arm, my head on his shoulder as I was practically using him as a pillow- currently being a saturday, and us about to head off to Hogsmeade- after, you know, everyone finishes eating.

I wasn't really clad in anything special- just a pair of jeans, my converse and a black hoodie over my batman shirt. But I was sure to wear my dragonfly ear cuff on my right ear. I loved that thing.

"Hey, Batman?" I groaned, nuzzling my face into George's shoulder, "Batgirl says that the batmobile needs tending to. Batgirl says that it is stuck on invisibility, made it's way all the way to the nearest village, it did. We should totally like... Go and... Yeah... Fix it..." I then proceeded to yawn.

Fred rose an eyebrow at me, smiling lightly, his arm around Alexandria's waist, "You're really tired today, aren't you?" he questioned, to which I shrugged.

"Not really," I answered, raising up slightly, "I just had difficulties with sleep last night. You know. Night terrors. Last night I just kept getting really freaked out. I felt like there was eyes staring out at me from under my bed. Then Imposant jumped on my stomach- with the help of the other cat in my dorm. I had to keep from screaming. I was terrified the rest of the night," I laughed lightly. "I'll be fine once I can get moving. I'm just... Meh..." I shrugged.

Fred frowned, then chuckled slightly, shaking his head, "The fact that you find yourself so amusing is amazing, Maria," he said.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 am

Admittedly I wasn't able to get much sleep either, making sure that nothing happened to Maria. Sure she didn't want me tending to her, the least I could do was make sure she was alright. I had to scold Imposant a couple of times because he kept trying to scare her. But right now he was on Maria's lap, trying to steal some of her tuna.

It was sad to see her dressed like that, even though I knew it was because she was tired. Usually we both tried to look our best (in our own ways) when we went to Hogsmeade, and while she just wore jeans and a hoodie I put on a nice long sleeved cashmere dress with furry boots and black leggings, a black flower decorating my peach hair. I felt that leaving the castle was a special occation, even more now that I could go with my boyfriend.

George smiled, Maria looked so adorable when she was sleepy, though it did worry him that she was having nightmares again.
"Well, you're welcome to sleep with me any night you want to, I'll scare the Joker away," he joked before kissing the side of her head.

I chuckled.
"If you were some other guy I'd say you had something else on your mind than the Joker."

"Good thing I'm not some other guy, eh?" He grinned before sending a small glare to Cormac, causing me to giggle.

"Ah, boys..." I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 am

Fred sighed lightly; nuzzling Alexandria's hair before kissing the top of her head; smiling lightly- she looked beautiful, the girl. Though he would happily admit that any second of the day, he couldn't help but think she looked even more gorgeous with each passing day- today in particular, with her fancy dress-attire.

I blushed slightly when George started speaking- letting out a small laugh. However, when he referenced Batman, I sat up, then wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug, "Batman just referenced the reference I have been referencing him towards. Best. Boyfriend. Ever!" I squealed, before laughing lightly, and yawning, "If it keeps on like this, I might just have to," I murmured.

"I thought you quit having your nightmares, though," Lee pointed out, directing attention from Angelina, "You haven't been complaining about them since last year," he added on.

I shook my head, "I haven't quit having them. I never have- they're still there mostly every night," I responded, yawning again. "Only thing is, I've been making myself wake up really early or stay up really late to keep my mind from letting the dream thingies activate themselves. I think doing that finally caught up with me last night," I laughed lightly, "Crashed at like, ten. Right, Alex?" I smiled lightly at the girl.

Fred frowned- he didn't know they were so frequent. He could only imagine how worried his brother might be over her- and if he didn't have a girlfriend himself to worry about, he would probably be worrying about her just as much- he simply sighed. "Have you thought about getting someone to see if they can stop them?" he questioned.

I shrugged, "I tried. Only thing they can do is prescribe sleeping meds, and the stuff they put in sleeping pills is very toxic to me, for whatever reason. Put me on them for a week when I was ten. That was disaster waiting to happen," I nodded thoughtfully, then gave off a small smile, "I'll be fine, really. I just need to get active. Get moving," I laughed, before plopping myself off the seat. "So, by that manner, I decide ye all have finished, or I drag Batman and he and I run off to fix the batmobile ourselves! Decide now or forever hold your peace!" I exclaimed dramatically, pointing at them.

Fred frowned at me- feeling I was avoiding this stuff too much. Everytime we'd get on the topic, I'd always change it; especially if it was related to my personal past life- and honestly, that worried him. He merely smiled, shaking his head, "I'm ready whenever you are, Alex," he said, laughing lightly.

I grinned, "Well, if the four lovebirds are all ready," I said, then jumped on George's back, "To the batmobile! Batgirl demands it!"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I snuggled against Fred as he nuzzled my hair and kissed his jaw after he kissed my head, he was so bloody handsome I felt incredibly lucky to have him, I smiled and turned to the other couple before I giggled at Maria as she hugged George. By now with all this Batman talk I knew what I was going to give her for her birthday, I just hoped my parents would be able to wade through the muggle world without getting lost. I yawned and popped a strawberry in my mouth.

"Well of course I'm the best boyfriend ever! I'm George Weasley!" He grinned, "Fred's lucky some of my amazingness rubbed off on him at the womb."

I almost choked on the strawberry as I laughed, Lee had to hit my back a couple of times.
"Oh my God, George," I laughed, "any more and I'll have to use my beater's bat to tenderize your ego."

George shrugged, his grin never leaving his face.
"Don't blame me, it's she who inflates it."

"Among other things?" I joked.

He sent a small glare my way but laughed anyways, shaing his head.
"I know she's not that kind of girl, so not yet." He laughed.

"I'd smack you if you weren't on the other side of the table," I shook my head with a smile. Honestly I was so incredibly glad the twins were so respectful and patient towards us, we didn't have to worry about them getting handsy or getting angry at us. It was simply perfect, meant to be.

He frowned slightly when he heard she'd never stopped having the nightmares, he sighed and kissed the side of her head as he listened to her, rubbing her shoulder with his thumb.

I nodded at her with a slight smile.
"Yeah, around that time," I agreed.

"Maybe Pomfrey can give you something for your nightmares," George suggested, "woman's a genius, you know?"

"Pomfrey can help her stay asleep, but the nightmares will still be there." Said Angelina, I had almost forgotten she was there with how quiet she was.

We all turned our attention to Maria as she suggested we leave, I laughed at her silliness before getting up from my seat.
"I believe we are finished, we wouldn't want you venturing around Gotham alone, would we?" I joked, remembering at least something from the Batman thing she loved so much.

George chuckled.
"Come on, Batgirl, let's get a move on before Joker and Harley decide to finally get their revenge on us."

I gasped.
"That's right!" I turned to Fred, "we've completely lost track of our mission! They're our slaves!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Fred smiled as the girl kissed his jawbone, happily holding the girl closer to him, and laughing as his brother spoke, "Psh, you have to be thankful that my awesomeness rubbed off on you, Georgey," he smirked.

"Isn't George older?" I questioned with an innocent look, giggling and poking George's nose as Fred pouted and glared at me. "You're such a cocky little bastard," I joked, giggling. however when Andri spoke again I choked on my saliva for a second before laughing- along with practically the rest of us.

When Angelina spoke however, I nodded. "She has before, actually, given me something to make me sleep, I mean; you know, when I was going through that insomnia phase back in first year," I nodded slightly. "The most I have that can help is this special chocolate Hagrid gives me. And that just stops the afterward symptoms of them, doesn't actually keep me from having them," I shrugged.

Fred frowned slightly at me, but sighed. If I was having nightmares, and he's thought this before, if they were that frequent, then what kind of trauma did I go through to cause them? And in this case, is Andri having the same type of nightmares? If she is, does that mean that they both went through something similiar, or so opposite that they're similar? Or...

Before he could let himself go off on these unanswered questions that probably shouldn't be answered just yet, he laughed as Andri spoke up about Gotham- and again as I let out an epic squeal, standing up.

"Actually!" I interjected, "We're technically no longer your slaves. The deal was just 'til December, aye?" I winked, and laughed, then gave George a stern look, "And you really shouldn't start calling Andri Harley Quinn," I nodded thoughtfully.

"Why not?" Fred laughed, an eyebrow raised as he put his arm around the girls shoulders, "Does that make you want to join the dark side, being such a fan of Quinn?" he questioned, smirking.

"Nah," I laughed, tilting my head to the side, "But theres a reason why Luke and Anne kept countering me with girl crush every time I mentioned her," I grinned happily, laughing, before taking George's hand. "To Gotham!" I exclaimed, running out of the Great Hall with him.

Fred rose an eyebrow after me, before laughing and shaking her head, "Everytime I'm around her, I find out something that I never knew before. I must feel sorry for you, dorming with her and all," he joked, laughing as he kissed his girlfriends forehead, continuing on after the two that just ran outside of the Great Hall.

I continued running with George 'til we made it outside of the castle, before laughing, then looking at him. "By what I mean, just so you don't worry. I'm not a lesbian- or technically bisexual, even. Bicurious, maybe. But I will, unashamedly, admit that I have always had a fancy towards the lovely Harley Quinn," I grinned, "It was kinda a thing with Ilijah and I. I would fawn over Harley, he would fawn over the Joker. Admittedly, him having a crush on a girl was and is far more unlikely than me, but still. Thought I'd clarify, you know, in case you got worried. I have no doubts in my head that Percy might've mentioned his suspicion of me being an in-the-closet lesbian to you guys," I grinned at him in an innocent manner.

I aughed lightly at myself, lacing my fingers with his, then going to the door when the four came through, "There you guys are! God. What took you so long?" I joked, laughing as I tilted my head to the side.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 am

I blinked a couple of times and frowned at Maria.
"But that isn't fair!" I complained, "we never got to make you guys do anything, and we haven't exactly punished you two yet. If anything we've made your life better, letting you have some of our awesomeness and all." I crossed my arms with a pout. "Freddy, do something! Our slaves have encountered a loophole!"

"It's not really a loophole if it was so boldly stated in the unwritten contract." I laughed, sounding like an evil lawyer.

"Leeelee! Don't help them!" I glared, but my face softened at Angelina's raised eyebrow. Maybe I shouldn't call him Leelee when next to her. But, psh, I got them together, she basically owed me.

"Sorry, but they're my friends too." Lee smiled.

"We shall see," I gave him a creepy look before laughing. "Fine, whatever, we'll get you two later." I pouted as they left, me and Fred going out after them. I giggled at Fred's comment and shook my head. "You get used to it after a while, Maria's like a box of Every Flavor Beans, you never know which one you might get, right?"

---
George listened to Maria as she spoke and smiled, thinking it was so cute when his girlfriend rambled, he kissed her forehead and shook his head.
"Percy's a git, of course he's mentioned it. But do you honestly think I would believe him? If I thought for one second you were a lesbian don't you think it would have bothered me that Andri would be dorming with you? I understand you more than you give me credit for," he chuckled before pecking her lips, making sure they were still alone, "though it would have been sexy," he laughed, "kidding."

He looked back at me and his brother as we walked out of the Great Hall. I simply smiled and shrugged at Maria.
"Fred and I were just planning on how to murder you two, no biggie." I joked. "Now let's hurry up, I've got galleons to spend and not enough time to spend it in. I need clothes!" I looked at Maria, "and yes, I'm dragging you with me."

"You're gonna steal her away from me?" George asked, hugging Maria protectively, "is this part of your plan?"

"Maybe, you'll have to wait until the next issue to find out." I grinned.

"The suspence!" Lee said dramatically, causing me to giggle.

We all made our way to Hogsmeade Village, inserting Batman puns here and there, much to Maria's delight. Who would have thought, wizards knowing enough about Batman to be witty about it? Maria introduced so many new things into our lives, I was greatful.

"CLOTHES!" I shouted, taking Maria's hand and not saying anything to Angelina or the guys, and went into the clothing store. "Two days just isn't enough to spend money on clothes, man..." I smiled as I looked around. "Grab anyhthing you'd like, we need new stuff to flaunt to our boyfriends."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 am

Fred laughed- and again when Lee tried to help. "Don't betray us, uncle!" he exclaimed; "You should be kind to your niece and nephew!" he added on matter-of-factly.

Lee laughed, then, when Angelina looked confused, he shook his head. "Maria has this crazy idea that I'm George's brother, George and her are married, and Fred and Andri are their kids," he grinned, taking the girls hand as they left with the other two.

"Good point," Fred laughed lightly, shaking his head.

---

I smiled at George, kissing his cheek and letting out a small laugh, "I know, I know. I just... I guess I still haven't completely gotten out of my Mclaggen funk. He would freak out on me like- oh, you're wearing pants? You must hate me. oh, you're wearing baggy? You must secretly be a lesbian and I must rub this off of you. You know, that kind of shit," I nodded thoughtfully. "Well, actually, I think he mostly thought that I was transgender..." I trailed off, before laughing lightly. "But anyways, I had to elaborate a lot for him. Guess it kind of became a habit," I smiled lightly, tilting my head to the side; but when he spoke again, I laughed, "It probably would've, huh?" I joked, "If you keep calling her Harley Quinn, man..." I laughed, before hugging him tightly.

When George hugged me protectively after Andri said she was stealing me away, I groaned. "Clothes? How many clothes does a person neeeeed?" I complained dramatically, before laughing again.

"Oh shut up, Maria," Fred grinned, "We've seen your closet," he added on, making me blush and glare at him.

"In my defense, most of those are rough clothes. I need them, 'cause mine get brutalized a lot with all the stunts I do," I smiled, "You try jumping off of a tree and unto a horse!" I added on, laughing as we all made our way towards Hogsmeade, all the Batman quotations and references causing massive squeals on my part, much to the humor of everyone.

However, when Andri took my hand and started dragging me off, I cried for Batman's help.

He didn't come to my rescue.

So, with much laughter, I was sent into the clothing store with Andri, shaking my head. "Fine. But only because I know that if I refuse, you're going to make me," I added on, giving a dramatic sigh as I looked around, ended up pulling out a pair of black boot-leg pants, "Whatcha think? I could drag my pocket knife over these. Create a total wear-and-tear look," I smiled, looking around again; before pulling out a shirt, "You should totally try this on," I said, holding it out to her.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 am

"Why drag your knife over them when you can just put them on and go exploring in the forest?" I chuckled, "they're really nice, I really think you should get them," I smiled before looking at the shirt she asked me to try on. It was a beige corset style top, I bit my lip to prevent from squealing and snatched it away, "I'll be right back!" I smiled, running off to the changing rooms.

----
"Nice pants," Cormac said, sneaking behind Maria in an attempt to scare her, grinning. Marcus was right, Alexandria would drag Maria with her to the clothing store, he looked around to make sure Marcus was inside the store as well before continuing his little chat with Maria. "I bought you something," he handed her a small box, "kiwi fruit tarts from the tea shop," he smiled at the girl, "I knew kiwi was your favorite fruit so I figured it was a good way to start getting on your good side, and no, they aren't laced."

He bit his lower lips before giving a content sigh.
"I hope you realize that my apology was sincere, and I'm even happy that you're with George, I know I gave you hell and I'm glad he's there to love you the way you deserve to be loved, really." He put his hand gently on her back and guided her to walk with him around the store, "help me pick something out?" He smiled, "maybe talk a little?"

---
I walked out of the dressing room grinning, thinking the top looked amazing on me, even helped push up my 'assets', I was sure Fred was going to love it. But my grin fell when I didn't see Maria where I'd left her.
"Mari?" I looked around, "oh, Batgirl?" I giggled, but recieved no response, she might have been on the other side of the store looking for something else. I smiled as I looked around for her and once again my smile disappeared, I really wish I hadn't left my knuckles at the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am

"Fair point, maiden," I said matter-of-factly, pointing at her thoughtfully, giggling when she took the shirt and ran off to the dressing rooms. I frowned, however, when Cormac spoke up- I wasn't scared, I didn't jump or anything, I just looked behind him; tilting my head to the side, "Shouldn't you know not to sneak up on me?" I rose an eyebrow. "You might land up under house arrest for being accused of attempted murder," I smiled innocently, before sighing, frowning, looking at him sternly.

I was about to demand what he wanted, when he said he got something for me- and upon offering the box of kiwi tarts, my expression softened, and I offered a half-hearted smile, taking it with a curt nod, "Thank you," I said, my gaze moving to the ground as he continued speaking. "I... I knew it was sincere," I said- I was still suspicious of him. I know he's up to something, and fuck, he wasn't off the hook, but, the least I could do is give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, it was a relationship- a childish, teenage relationship. It's rare that a persons first ends up lasting. "If you want to talk, I'll hear you out," I said decisively. "It could be the Kiwi talking, but I'll hear you out," I said to him, shrugging off his touch on my back, standing a good bit away from him as I walked with him.

"Listen, Cormac," I started, giving off a sigh. "I don't having anything against you specifically. In fact, I'm not mad at you, not really," I looked at him, frowning again. "Honestly, I'm more hurt than anything. And I don't take hurt well. I never have, never will. I understand I might've been, and probably still am... Well... Difficult, but..." I gave off a light sigh. "I've practically been on my own since I was four, and even more so since I was nine. I never was going to be the dependent girly girl you wanted, and I wanted to apologize for that. I've been wanting to apologize for that. I just... Didn't have the chance.." I answered honestly, my gaze going to a section around me. "What about this?" I questioned, pulling out a random shirt for him.

----

Marcus smirked as he entered the store, seeing Maria distracted by Cormac, and seeing Alexandria venture towards the dressing rooms. After a moment, he followed her- raising an eyebrow immediately when she walked out- smirking at the shirt. It complimented her greatly.

He hasn't forgotten the pain she inflicted him, nor the pain her current boyfriend did. But if he was going to get her on his good side again, he had to play nice. "That shirt looks great on you," he said once she finally noticed him, cautiously walking forward, making himself keep his eyes at her face. Upon seeing her expression, however, he frowned tightly. "Listen, Alexandria," he said, "What I said the other day, I meant it. And I'm sorry. I am really, truly sorry," he said, trying to be as kind and sincere as he could, whether or not he actually was.

He offered her a slight bow, "What I did and how I treated you was out of line, and I don't expect you to forgive me. But I want to apologize, truly, sincerely. And, though I know it might take a while, I want to be friends again. And," he straightened up, "I also wanted to ask how your shoulders feeling. I know that mud- Maria popped it back in place, but I haven't seen you since then."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:58 pm

"It's a risk I'm willing to take," Cormac chuckled as he led her around the store, "and you're welcome, I knew you'd be happy with just kiwis in general, but I felt you deserved more. Like you deserved more when we were together, but as your French friend would say: c'est la vie." He shrugged and nodded as he listned to the girl, smiling. "Thank goodness for the magical kiwi fruit, I shall have an altar for them later." He joked.

As Maria spoke they walked around the store, him making sure that they would be plenty away from Alexandria and Marcus. He nodded to signal he was listening intently to her before smiling and shaking his head.
"You don't have to apologize for that, you are who you are, I was the hard headed one thinking that I needed to change you when you're perfect just the way you are, pink hair and all." He ruffled the girls hair before looking at the shirt she picked out. He grinned and took it, holding it in front of himself and looking in the mirror. "Excellent choice, I'm going to have you come with me to shop for clothes more often." He smiled.

He looked around and took out a top that was girly, but not excessively, it was a pale blue t-shirt with lace sleeves. It was pretty and cassual, and she wouldn't have trouble doing what she did best in it.
"I think this top would look very pretty on you, if I remember correctly blue is one of your favourite colors, right?" He smiled, putting the shirt in front of her. "Amazing."

-------------------------
With each step he took towards me I took one back, making sure I didn't lose eye contact with him, showing him that I wasn't afraid anymore, or at least I wouldn't let him know I was. I still had my issues, thanks to him, the tremors, the anxiety, the lack of appetite among other things. He had screwed me up really bad, and I wasn't sure he knew just how much.

I blushed at his compliment, sure he screwed me up bad, but I still loved him. Not as much as I loved Fred, definitelly not, but this guy... He was my boyfriend, we were in a romantic relationship regardless of how it turned out, I had developed deep feelings for him and I could feel they were still there.
"Thanks," I murmured, looking to the floor so he couldn't see my pink cheeks.

I looked up at him again, though, when he began to speak of his apology.
"i know you meant it, Marcus. I just... As much as I'd love to forget everything I just can't, okay? I mean, fuck, you were my first, and I wasn't expecting my first to go down so forcefully and violently." I could feel my eyes water as I spoke, but I never stopped looking into his eyes, "you basically used me as your little punching bag, whenever you had a problem you had to take it out on me like that. I'm not a fucking doll, okay? You can't just fling me around like I'm some kind of dog, I was your fucking girlfriend," tears escaped my eyes and I didn't even bother wiping them away, "there's a lot of anger that I have towards you, Flint, and as much as I know you're being sincere you'll have to try so hard to get my friendship back."

I took a deep breath and then I wiped away my tears.
"My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, really. Only when I'm trying to lift something or I'm climbing trees with the guys, Maria sort of got me into the sport." I tried to control my voice. "Thank you for asking."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm

I smiled lightly as he joked, but shook my head as he continued speaking, biting my lip as he ruffled my hair. "I know... I just... It's a mutual thing, a relationship. I don't know. I could've tried harder, I guess," I added on a bit distantly, "I... Can't honestly say I regret it, but... I do regret the note it ended on," I added on, giving off a sigh.

I let out another small smile when he mentioned dragging me with him to buy clothes from now on. "My mum used to tell me I had a knack for these things. Said that if I wasn't so distant to fashion, I could've become a brilliant clothe employee. Unfortunately for her, I haven't been a girly girl in a very long time," I laughed lightly, then blinked at the shirt he picked out- then as he mentioned blue being one of my favorite colors, and I smiled. I couldn't hold too much against him; he remembered a few things, at least. "It is my favorite color," I said, "I don't remember saying it was one of my favorites though. I might've said I liked it, but..." I shrugged, but took the shirt.

"Thank you," I sighed lightly, "You're not that bad at this yourself. You know, maybe tone down the lace a bit, and it'd be perfect, but thanks," I said, putting it on my arm, before biting my lip, my gaze going to the ground, "I should probably get back to Andri, though," I added on, before looking at him, "Unless there was something else you wanted to talk about?" I added on, "I mean, surely, you wanted to for a reason."

-----------------------

Marcus frowned firmly as the girl backed away from him- stopping, and listening to her as she started speaking. He couldn't help it. He felt a twinge hurt his heart- as bitter as he was, as mad as he was at her, her loved her, and seeing her so hurt, seeing her cry- it made him hurt. It made him mad at himself.

He couldn't say that he regretted everything he did- he couldn't say that he didn't, either. In fact, he didn't know what he could say. He hurt her, to the point where he had no idea if he could win her back or not, and that killed him.

"Jolie..." he murmured, before walking over to her, embracing her- not in a threatening manner. Just in a hug. A short hug- and after he pulled away, he looked at her, "I will do everything I can to make it up to you," he said tightly, before backing away from her. "I... Never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry," he added on. He was going to have to rethink some things; with that, he turned on his heel, starting for the door, and after sending a glance towards Cormac, he left.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 pm

He bit his bottom lip and nodded.
"I know what you mean, I was such a douche to you when I left you, I feel horrible about it, I really do..."

He chuckled at the girl's admittance to blue being her favourite color. "Ah, you see? I remember!" He gave a cute smile, "I agree the lace is probably a little much, but at least it's not overwhelming right?"And I'm good at this stuff, because, well... you know there's that silly image to uphold, I've gotten used to having to get the right clothes for the rest of the students. I'm starting to see all this responsibility as a burden but, I'm in deep, you know?"

He saw Marcus heading out of the store and shrugged at the girl with a smile.
"Not really, I just wanted a little moment with you and all, to show you I'm not a complete ass." He chuckled before giving the girl a cheek to cheek kiss. "I'll see you around!" He waved before walking out of the store, off to find Marcus.

---
I almost didn't want the hug to end, it was the first sincere hug he had given me in such a long time. He felt and smelled so nice, and it brought back so many memories of before we were together. My stomach dropped at all of these emotions.
"I'm sorry too," I murmured as he walked away, a final tear escaping which I wiped away immediately before going off to find Maira.

"Mari!" I called out before finding her looking at some clothes, "there you are! I've been looking all over for you!" I smiled before raising an eyebrow. "What's in the box?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled lightly, "I suppose you do," I sighed lightly, then nodded, "And that's true. It'd be a good shirt to wear on my calmer days," I laughed lightly, before giving a small frown as he continued speaking, then sighing. "It's never too late to find your way out," I said, looking at him. "After all, if I can get out of a deep river, I think you could get out of the lake," I smiled innocently at him.

I frowned lightly, giving off a sigh. "You're not an ass, Cormac," I told him, "Just a bit... Hot headed, is all. You need to bury yourself in the snow, maybe that'll help," I joked, shaking my head, nodding to him as he left, before turning and walking back towards where Andri was, and upon finding her- her looking for me as well, I grinned. "Sorry, I got distracted. That shirt looks amazing on you, Andri!" I said, then blinked when she questioned at the box.

"Kiwi fruit tarts, actually," I said, looking at it, like I forgot it was there and then back at her. "Mclaggen gave them to me. He's really bloody trying to get on my good side again," I said, before smiling lightly, "His persistence is kind of humorous, and fruity," I laughed, then looked at her- frowning firmly.

"Okay, what happened?" I spoke, an eyebrow raised as I put a hand on my hip. "You look a cross between upset, frightened, and like you've been crying..." I murmured, and upon seeing her expression, my gaze softened. "But if you don't want to talk about it right now, let's make things happy again and I'll bug you about it later. So, in that case, you're getting that shirt. If you don't, so help me, I will rip it off of you and buy it for you myself," I smiled innocently.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

"Thank you," I smiled at her compliment, "I'm sure Fred will go gaga over it, eh?" I grinned before listening about the box contents, "kiwi fruit tarts?" I questioned before giving a slight smile, "I hope you know you'll be sharing those with me, you've turned me to kiwi cravings," I giggled, though the fact that it was McLaggen that gave them to her made me really suspicious. Both Marcus and him were going to see us at the same days, they were either incredibly honest and willing to make things work, or incredibly stupid with their timing.

But I wasn't going to tell Maria that Marcus had gone to speak to me, before we did anything to get the boys away from us, I wanted to see their intentions first. If there was a chance for me and Marcus to truly become friends again, I wasn't going to let it slip away. Yes, even after what he did. I wasn't going to throw away an old friendship over something that was also my fault, if I hadn't been wearing Fred's shirt, Marcus wouldn't have thought that I cheated on him, and he would have never done what he did. I couldn't base all the blame on him.

"I'm fine, I just got one of my little freakouts is all, you know how they are." I smiled at her and looked at the shirt she had on her arm. "And that shirt is absolutely fabulous, I might have to make my boobs shrink for this one, but I'm totally borrowing it," I laughed, "Let me put my dress back on and we'll pay for these."

I went back to the dressing rooms and changed, I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment to make sure I didn't look like I was crying too bad. I didn't want Fred freaking out on me. I fixed my makeup a bit before walking out with the new shirt in hand, smiling at Maria.
"Alright, let's go." We payed for everything and walked out, heading to the most obvious place the guys would be at, Zonko's.

"I think something like this would be brilliant for the store," George said, showing his brother, Lee and Angelina a toy model of the Hogwart's Express, "but instead of it being a train, it could be modeled after dad's Ford, we could make it fly and everything, I don't expect it to make much money, but we have to cater to the muggleborn custumers after all, they could impress their friends back home."

"I think that's a pretty good idea," Lee agreed with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:49 am

"He totally would," I grinned, and then let out another laugh, "Of course. We ARE roommates after all," I smiled, but frowned suspiciously when she made the freak out excuse, but nodded, leaving it be for now, and laughing again. "Yeah. He picked this out too, and I liked it, so I'm like. Man. I can wear it on calmer days," I smiled lightly. "Anyways, you get changed, and lets pay!"

Once paid and left, I grinned as we made our way towards Zonko's- of course, I made Alexandria put the fruit tarts in the bag, and of course, she's carrying it. She's the girl here. I'm not a girl, I'm a shappalappa ding dong gleichfawls. Totally different. After giggling at my thoughts, we entered Zonko's, finding them there, and George showing a train to the guys.

Grinning, I walked up behind him, standing on the tip of my toes as I hugged him from behind, my chin on his shoulder, "I think it would be pretty cool. And you know what else you guys should do? You should make a dragon that breathes safe flames. Like, not the type that could set everything on fire, just the type that makes everyone terrified that it will," I grinned innocently.

Fred laughed, shaking his head, "You're a genius, Maria," he said.

"Psh. I'm a Ravenclaw, of course I am!" I exclaimed dramatically, sticking my tongue out at him before falling to the flats of my feet and shimmying under George's arm, so that it was around my shoulders.

"Cocky too," Fred rolled his eyes at me, but smiled, "I think that's a good idea," he added on, then went to Alexandria, pecking the girls lips and putting his arm around her shoulders, "So, did you two have fun clothe shopping?" he questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Psh. No. It was clothes," I joked, smiling innocently. "Nah. It was better than I suspected. I made our darling daughter get a shirt," I laughed innocently, looking at George as I said this. "Did you find anything, Batman?" I tilted my head to the side, "Aside from the flying train," I added on.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am

"Well I sure had fun, you know how I am with clothes," I giggled before whispering to Fred's ear, "I'm pretty sure you'll love the shirt I got." I gave his earlobe a little nibble before giggling again, being a little flirty every now and then didn't hurt, as long as it wasn't taken too far, that was.

George shook his head.
"Not really, I mean, we love the stuff Zonko's sells, but our ideas are completely brilliant and out of the box. What we have in mind will make us number one." He grinned, "hell, we might even end up buying this establishment if we make enough money."

"I really hope that's possible, I'm willing to help every step of the way," I smiled, pretty excited over the twins's idea. I was sure they'd be incredibly successful with it.

"So would I," Angelina chimed in, I raised an eyebrow at her. It sounded like she only said that so she wouldn't be left out of the whole thing. After all, she was the only one who wasn't truly involved.

"Brilliant," Lee smiled, giving Angelina a kiss on the side of her head, before turning to us, "If you girls have any ideas, voice them out. We need all we can get."

"Well, I did have something," I said, thinking for a second, "it might not suit the store though."

"Not if it's clothes," George laughed.

I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder playfully.
"No, dummy," I giggled, "I was thinking about a product line for young witches, like love potions or... miniature puffskeins. You know, they're adorable, but they're just so big. Maybe girls could have little ones as pets. You could also have pimple vanishers, things of the sort, girly things, you know?"

Lee blinked.
"That's actually not a bad idea..."

"We could call the line WonderWitch products," George thought before looking at Maria, "what do you think, love?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 am

Fred felt his face heat up and butterflies when the girl flirted with him, a smirk crawling on his lips, "I'm looking forward to it," he whispered to her, giving off a soft chuckle before turning and looking at his brother as he spoke, nodding in agreement.

"Psh. What you guys do, you'll blow this place away," I giggled. "And I'm here to support you every step of the way," I nodded thoughtfully. Fred smiled greatly.

"Thank you," he laughed, pecking his girlfriends cheek and nodding at Angelina, "Your support means a lot to us," he added on, then blinked, listening to Alexandria as she spoke, raising an eyebrow, nodding, "That actually sounds really good," he grinned. "After all, we do need to appeal to the female customers, who aren't into such daredevil stuff," he smirked, laughing lightly.

I smiled, hugging George around the waist. "I like it. I mean, it would be pretty cool. And WonderWitch reminds me of Wonder Woman, which reminds me of Superman, which reminds me of DC comics, which reminds me of Batman, so..."

"You tie everything into Batman, don't you, Maria?" Lee laughed, and then the group when I nodded hyperly.

"WonderWitch products it is!" Fred grinned, kissing Alex's head. "I think that you two should come up with the main ideas for the line, what do you think, George?" he said, nodding to Alex and Maria.

"Psh, psh, psh," I laughed. "That would be cool. Besides, I need some sort of outlet for the crazy things that erupt in here that I can't draw," I said, pointing at my head as I giggled, before blinking, "I just remembered something," I said randomly.

"And what would that be?" Fred rose an eyebrow, letting out a small laugh.

"Marionettes!" I squealed, pulling away from George and running over to the isle containing said puppets; much to the amusement of Fred, Lee, Andri and George.

"I still don't understand her obsession with those puppets," Lee laughed, shaking his head. Fred merely smirked. "I also think that she might had ADD, or she takes hyper pills," he joked again, laughing still.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am

"I could help too," Angelina smiled at me and Maria, I simply smiled back at her, not sure of what to say. I felt this project was best for Maria and I alone, Fred said 'the two of us' and honestly I didn't want to include her in it. She wasn't in our close circle yet, and I was pretty sure it wouild be awkward to work along with her.

"Of course you can," Lee smiled, "just come up with ideas and tell whem, they'll take care of it."

At least Lee knew that Angelina had to back off a bit.

"Sure, as the guys said, we need as much help as we can get." I nodded, trying to make the girl feel better.

"Okay then," She smiled.

I don't know why, but I got the feeling that Angelina was just trying to impress Fred. I kissed his lips and bit his lower one for good meassure, to which she reacted by looking away and blushing. I hoped she would warm up to Lee more as time passed.

George laughed when Maria mentioned the marionettes, knowing how much she loved them.
"It would be cool to sell a small line of marionettes, you could sketch out the models and everything," he smiled and kissed the side of her head before looking at Lee, "oh shush, you know we wouldn't be the same without her hyperness, life wouldn't be nearly as fun!"

"To that I completely agree!" I giggled, "honestly, our lives would be so boring without or little muggle girl, so many things, so little time to figure them out. Sometimes you just have to go with her hyper flow," I joked.

"Well," Lee said after chuckling, "I think we've gotten enough inspitarion for one day, how's about we go around Hogsmeade some more?"

"Agreed." George said with a nod, "adventure awaits!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am

Fred's face heated up when Alex randomly kissed him- and even more so when she bit his lip. He smiled though, kissing her back until she pulled away, his face relatively red at the random affection. He didn't know why she suddenly decided to be so flirty today, and to be honest, it kind of unnerved him, in an awkward way. But he forced himself to stay calm and relatively unhormonal as he pulled her a bit closer to him.

My eyes widened when George suggested a small line of Marionettes- to which I grinned and tackled him in a hug, "I fucking love you!" I squealed, burying my face in his chest with a laugh before moving back to browsing through the Marionettes, giggling as they discussed my hyperness- my attention going to George as he spoke of Adventure. "To Gothem!" I squealed, jumping on his back and pointing to the door.

Fred laughed, shaking his head, "Oh, Maria," Fred smiled, his arm around Alexandria's waist as they left the store.

----------------------------

It's been a couple to few weeks since then, since the Kiwi Fruit tarts- which were, literally, ripped out of the box and devoured by Alexandria and I; and currently I, haven't woke up incredibly early this morning, was in the main room of the common room, clad in a black mens under-shirt under my horizontally stripped black and white hoodie with holes at the thumbs; which I happily used- along with my biker gloves underneath. Then I had on a pair of ragged, holey, grass-stained blue jeans and my black ankle-converse; my hair was styled like I usually styled it since that time last year, and I was wearing a dragon ear cuff on my left ear.

Currently, considering I was the only one in the common room right now, I was playing notes on my Guitar; singing along, trying to learn a few songs I had heard of over the winter break. And yes, I had my guitar with me. I refused to give it up when I found out they had brought it with them. Today was special, kind of, you see. Today, I was fourteen.

"That sounds pretty," immediately, my attention was turned when I heard a voice speak, offering a light smile at the familiar face- Murray, who helped with my halloween prank, which was awesome, because he and I had been on slight talking manners ever since. "I didn't know that you sung. You're actually pretty good."

"Hi, you," I shrugged, smiling, "I guess," I sighed, before standing up, guitar in hand. "George and them told me the same thing. Eh," I shrugged again, "Sleep well?" I added on, smiling when he nodded, and then nodded when he asked me the question in turn. "What time is it, by the way?" I added on.

"Early," he answered, causing me to grin.

"That's my cue then. See ya later!" I said to him, before bolting up the stairs to my dorm- gently putting my guitar up before looking around- smiling that most of everyone in the dorm was still asleep, but I bent down to Alex's ear. "Alexandriaaaa..." I murmured, "WAKE UP."

"AH!" I heard Cho, and most of the other girls, shout out of surprise, one even falling out of their bed due to the shock of my loudness, and I started laughing. Oh, this was amusing.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 am

Upon hearing the shout in my ear I grinned before turning around and glomping the girl with such force that we tumbled to the other end of the room, me landing in front of her and pinning her arms down as I laughed.
"It's your fucken' birthday!" I shouted and began to shake her, "prepare for the happy birthday song of awkwardness and all the other shit I've got planned for you on your day of excistance aniversary in my birthday-plan-thing-whatever!" I grinned getting up and helping her off the floor before hugging her again and jumping up and down, causing her to jump too. I twirled her around and flung her to the bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower and dress, oh, and I drew you something! It's under the pillow, you'll love it, it's full of awesomeness and shit, yeah."

I picked up my towel and ran to the bathroom to shower, still slightly jumpy, excited about what I had planned for the birthday girl. I quickly finished and got dressed in the beige corset top I had bought two weeks ago, I put on black leather pants and beige high heels, my peach hair decorated with a spiky diadem.

I put on my makeup and quickly ran out of the bathroom.
"Come on, Maria! We're late! We're late, for a very important date!" I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out, running past Murray, "oi! You! Run after us, there's a special-birthday-thing we're going to and you're invited, hurry up!" I shouted at him before we ran out of the common room and out to the grounds, where we reached a small tent. "Oh my goodness, Maria. Go inside, go, go, go!" I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am

I admit, when Alexandria glomped me, I yelped. I was expecting her to bloody well punch me. Not attack me with hyperness. I couldn't help but burst out laughing- but I stopped when she said she drew me something, raising an eyebrow; and laughing again when she dashed to the bathroom, shaking my head as I stood up, reaching under the pillow and taking the picture- unable to keep from laughing at the stick figure awesomeness I was greeted with.

"I love you, Alex!" I called.

"It's your birthday?" I blinked, my attention going to Cho as she walked up behind me- looking furious, but her gaze softened upon seeing me, I smiled and shrugged. "Well, happy birthday. But," she slapped the back of my head, "Do that again, and I'll kill you," she gave a dramatic sigh, but smiled, shaking her head, going to get dressed. There was no point going to sleep again anyways. I just laughed.

When Alex ran out of the bathroom, I grinned, standing up, "Don't you look fiesty?" I questioned, about to speak again when she grabbed my hand and ran out, dragging me with her, making me laugh. "Murray! Duncan!" I called upon passing the two, "Save meeee!" I whined, but they just laughed, following when Andri demanded Murray too- which Duncan was, automatically, invited.

When we landed at the tent, I gave a great sigh of catching my breath- laughing at Andri's enthusiasm, "I really rubbed off on you," I grinned; then blinked, "Layla? What're you doing here, love?" I questioned; but then blinked when she nibbled at my fingers before flying through the tent. "You got my fucking bird on your side," I laughed.

"Apparently. Go on, Stone," Duncan laughed, shaking his head, and I pouted, but walked through the tent- unaware of what I should expect as I entered.

"Okay, I entered," I spoke, opening my eyes to reveal darkness. "It's dark. What? I'm confuzzled. Is this going to be a whole like, labyrinth thing? That would be cool. Or would I get killed-"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 pm

"Nah, I just told Layla that I wouldn't set Imposant on her," I joked and giggled as Imposant ran into the tent. i smiled when Maria walked inside and had to stiffle a giggle when she mentioned it was dark, though I blinked at her labyrinth comment, "damn, that would have been pretty cool..." I thought for a moment, "anyways!"

"Suprise!" Everyone shouted and the candles flickered on, revealing a huge cake decorated as Gotham City, with all the heroes and evil-doers causing mischief on it, the small buildings had their lights turn on and off and the cute Batmobile made rumbling sounds.

The inside of the tent also carried the Gotham City theme, the decor on the walls gave the ilusion of being able to run through the city's dark alleys, though if you tried you'd probably break the tent. I'd have to mention that to Maria.

George went over to her and kissed her forehead.
"Happy birthday, love." He smiled and handed her a box wrapped in black paper with a yellow bow on top. "Alex's mom helped with this one, since you can't really get this in Hogsmeade, I really hope you like it." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I admit, even though I knew this was going to happen, I jumped when everyone shouted surprise- thankful that it was still dark when I did so; though I knew that the three behind me were going to give me shit for it later. However, when the light popped on; I practically shrieked with the squeal I gave off.

Then, of course, I glared at everyone when they laughed at me.

However, that didn't last long, as I immediately went back to looking over the decorations- completely Batman themed. And I swear, if I didn't know for sure that I would run into tent wall if I tried to run down the alleyways, I most probably would have.

"This. Is. So. Fucking. Wicked!" I exclaimed dramatically, then when George came up to me, I smiled, taking the gift.

"Glad you like it," Fred laughed, "Alex had a hell of a time putting it together, right, Alex?" he winked at his girlfriend, about to kiss her in a greeting- when he noticed his outfit, his face then proceeded to turn into a bright red shade. Slowly, he cleared his throat, going over to her and cautiously embracing her in a hug, kissing her, "You look amazing," he laughed lightly, his face still a light pink, still lightly tense. "I'm going to get you girls a drink, okay?" he smiled, then looked at Murray and Duncan, nodding in a polite greeting before turning, hastily going to where the drinks were- trying to calm his hormones.

Watching this, I let out a laugh, aware of why, exactly, Fred was having these reactions, before grinning and nodding, "I bet it's awesome," I laughed, before opening it- the contents of which, however, caused me to squeal. Two limited edition, first printings of Harley Quinn comics. I then proceeded to attack him in a hug. "You. Are. Fucking. Amazing!" I laughed lightly.

I then pulled away, examining the comics, "Fuck man. How the hell did you find these? Shit. I swear, they sold out on all the first printings day one," I said in awe, staring at the two with wide eyes, my hand going to the necklace that he gave me christmas- the necklace that I still wear all the bloody time.

"I think she likes it," Fred laughed as he walked back up- two red drinks in batman themed throw-away cups; handing one to Alex, and one to me, "It's strawberry banana juice," he elaborated, and I nodded, taking it politely, then I grinned.

"No shit I like it. Fuck. I like this all. Batman for the win!" I squealed, then blinked, "We're standing at the entrance awkwardly, however. Maybe we should join the communication of the other social world," I nodded, laughing lightly.

"Probably," Fred grinned, smiling. "You have more gifts; and quite a few cards that Layla brought in," he said, nodding to a table covered in gifts and cards.

"I knew she was here for a reason!" I exclaimed dramatically, before giggling and shaking my head, tucking the comics under my arm as I put my hand in Georges, my fingers lacing with his as I ventured towards the table- which immediately was surrounded by people, anxious for my reactions; causing me to blink from relative surprise. "Well, hello to you too!" I said dramatically, before grinning.

Lee let out a laugh as he leaned against the table with Angelina at his side, "Still the dork, as always," he grinned, however, Alexandria didn't go unnoticed to him; his face turning a good shade of pink, just as Fred's had, at her outfit. He bit his lip, his hand tightening slightly on Angelina's as he pressed himself further against the table, hiding himself, before looking at me again. "You're so funny Maria," he smiled, "Mines the one in the bright yellow packet," he said, nodding to said packet.

I nodded, grinning, "Of course I'm a dork!" I laughed to him, setting the comics down on the table, as well as the drink, moving closer to George and nodding again when Lee finished speaking before looking at Andri. "You next. You put this bloody thing together," I laughed.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top