In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Immediately my face heated up when George pulled me up, dancing with me; making me laugh and give him an odd look as well at his singing and dancing; but complying still, "You guys..." I whispered with a laugh, shaking my head; grinning as he twirled me around. I have to say, he was a really good dancer.

Dammit, I'm blushing again.

"I'm just full of ideas," I grinned; gasping slightly when I was suddenly sat down; but let out a laugh anyways- my face suddenly turning a bright shade of red when he whispered in my ear, sending a shudder down my back and my hands gripping the arms on the chair tightly- my heart beat pacing up again.

Yeah, he makes things difficult.

"Oh yes. I think we'll have great fun torturing your brother and Andri," I whispered back to him; laughing; pushing the boy away and standing up, taking his hand, "Let's go to my dorm- I have a shelf with my books in it; we can brainstorm some more with them," I told him, bringing him up the stairs to my dorm- entering the room and walking over to my section of it- which was decorated with multiple pictures and quotes from story-books, Alice in Wonderland bedspreads, a end table on one side of the bed with three pictures decorating it, a blue, curvy, quirky lamp, and on the other side was the bookshelf, ranging from Alice in Wonderland all the way to Cinderella, "Simple. But it's my home away from home."

---------------------

"She looks a lot like you," Fred spoke, smiling at the picture; "And oh? Are you sure you just don't want the whole common room for yourself?" he questioned, bumping her slightly with his shoulder before letting out a laugh, putting the picture back up, "Now, anyways," he started, standing up, "My lady, would you like to go eat?" he questioned, putting his hand out to the girl in a gentlemanly fashion.

"I bet they have all kinds of food tonight. None of which will nearly be as good as your delectable cooking, but I'm sure it'll do," he nodded, letting out a small laugh before biting his lip, still obviously curious as to why George was in such a hurry, but grinned anyways "That way you can yell at George for hurting you, if he came back into the Great Hall," he added on.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

View user profile http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm

"My lady, would you like to go eat?"

Oh Fred, why must you make me blush so much, eh? I gracefully took his hand and did a bow, skirt rising, leg crossing and all once I stood up, then I smiled at him.
"Why yes, good sir. I'd love to go eat." I giggled at his 'not good as your cooking' comment and I shook my head. "Mexican food is fairly easy to make, I'm pretty sure the house elves have more experiance with more complex meals." I looked at our hands, which were still linked, it felt nice but I let go before he thought I was some kind of creep. "Alrighty then, let's go eat!"

Meow, Alice clung to my stockings and I picked her up.
"I guess I can't lock you up like that, huh?" I looked at Fred and nodded. "I'll hurt him back if he's there, he's gonna wish he never opened that door." I joked. "Or maybe I'll just tickle him again." I closed my room and went up to the common room with Fred.

"Was he in your room, Soleil?" Draco asked, with a grin. "Wait until Marcus hears about this."

I sighed.
"Buzz off, Malfoy."

-----------------------------------
George stepped into the room and smiled, it was a pretty nice room, decorated with the same style as the common room. He walked over to where Mari's stuff was and began to read some of the several quotes on the wall.
"We're all mad down here?" He read. "Well that's bloody true." He laughed as he kept inspecting the room, he saw all the books with tittles he never heard of, he guessed they had to be muggle fairy tales so he ignored them for the time being. He then turned his eyes to the three pictures she had next to her bed. "Oi, who is this?" He asked pointing to a picture of her and someone else.

View user profile http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

I let out a small laugh at him agreeing with the quote on the wall, "Alice in Wonderland, I love that book," I spoke, pulling out the said book; the copy that had Through the Looking Glass in with it, "I'd say Cinderella; but I don't particularly think we can build something off of that, as I don't think we want to blind him, or cut off parts of his feet," I murmured; throwing Alice in Wonderland and a couple other books on the bed, "I must say, bloody brilliant, they are. But horridly morbid. Oh! I can't forget," I added on, pulling out another book, "Edgar Allen Poe. Absolute genius," I grinned, putting it on the bed as well.

"Oi, who is this?"

Immediately, my attention was turned to the picture on my table he was pointing to- My parents, a nine year old me; with my hair still blonde, but just as short as it was now; my hand was in hand with another figure, fingers laced; the figure just as old as me with lighter blonde hair; his appearence slightly resembling mine; holding on to a pink rose; a blue one was in my free hand. I remember that day; it was my Godparents wedding; immediately upon registuring the picture, I quickly shook my head.

"No-no one! No one at all!" I quickly replied; reaching across my bed to turn the picture downwards; so that it was no longer visible, "J...Just an old friend, is all. No one important," I added on in a rushed, panicked manner, sliding it back slightly.

----------------

"Oh, but you're going to surpass them all, I promise you," he grinned to Alexandria; his face turning a slight pink when she held his hand, though he had to admit, he missed it when she let go of his hand.

"Looks like Alice wants to come with," Fred let out a laugh at the kitten that attached itself to Alexandria, grinning to the girl, shaking his head in an amused manner.

"I'll hurt him back if he's there, he's gonna wish he never opened that door. Or maybe I'll just tickle him again."

Fred let out another laugh, shaking his head as they went to the Common Room- only to be stopped by Malfoy; Fred's hand moving to his wand instinctively.

"Oh shut up, Malfoy," Fred told the boy, glaring.

"Why don't you shut up, Blood traitor?" Fred's eyes narrowed at the blonde- wishing so badly to rip his head off; a mixture of how he treats Andri, his family, and Maria.

"Come on, Alex. He's not worth our time," he murmured finally, not wanting to get into a fight in front of the girl; just simply grabbing her hand and leading her out of the common room, thankfully not getting lost. Once he was out of there, though, he visibly relaxed, due to not being near Malfoy.

"Why is it that you're placed in a house full of jerks? No offense," he questioned the girl; obviously still wanting to rip Draco's and Marcus's heads off; but leaving it at that question instead as they made their way to the Great Hall.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 am

George couldn't help but grin at her reaction.
"Ah, so that's why you got so frustrated at the Great Hall, he's your crush from home!" He left the picture alone and went over to her, he put a hand on her shoulder. "You know, you could have just told me you missed someone from Swords, didn't have to get all defensive." He ruffled her hair and sat down on her bef as he looked at the books. "Anyways, back to the original topic. We may not be able to blind them, but how about making them deaf for a few hours? Me and Fred made a special horn for Quidditch games, perhaps we could use it on them, give them the scare of a lifetime along with some temporary ear damage?"

--------------------------
I almost lost it when Draco called Fred a blood traitor, in fact if it wasn't for Fred pulling me with him I most likely would have hexed the little brat.
"My house is full of jerks because their families aren't just rich, they're of high power, so they feel they can step on the back of those they feel are inferior to them." I sighed. "That's why I have it easy, my family is filthy rich, but they don't work for the ministry or anything of the sorts so I still get picked on quite a bit." Alice's purring calmed me down, enough for me to realize that Fred was still holding on to my hand, which made me nervous. I held on to it firmly now, just like he did to see if he had any reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 am

I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing at the improbability of that. God, it was so hilarious.

"M-me? Like Ilijah?" I questioned, suddenly forgetting my secrets as I held my stomach and continued to laugh, "God... GOD no, no way in hell," I spoke, shaking my head, calming my laughter down and shaking my head, "He's dead, George," I spoke, looking up at him, my expression falling, "Shot shortly after my Godparents wedding," I explained, biting my lip, my eyes looking down to the floor; feeling small tears prick my eyes again, "Saying we were close though... That's a terrible understatement. But saying that I liked him, that's ridiculous," I sighed lightly, but shook my head, "I assure you, though. I could even make an unbreakable vow to that. He's not the reason for my freak out," I added on, as if I had more to that sentence.

"Perhaps..." I spoke thoughtfully in responce to his suggestion, "Any way we could stuff them with something? It'd be brilliant if we could color them rainbow for a while, too," I spoke, grinning, "Or even conjure some polyjuice potion. Make them each other for a day."

-------------------------------

"I'm glad you're not a jerk like the others. Otherwise I'd of punched you by now," Fred joked slightly, letting out a small laugh; his laugh stopped short when she squeezed his hand, causing red to shoot up his cheeks; tensing slightly, but after a moment, he grinned in his joking manner and squeezed her hand back; glancing back at her to see her reaction.

After a bit of walking in silence; they finally made it back to the Great Hall- happy to find that they were right on time, as the it was just now starting to officially get packed, he noticed as they walked inside; walking over to the trio that was at the table; apparently in a heated discussion over something, forgetting that he was still holding Alexandria's hand- which caused him to raise a confused eyebrow when they looked at him confused; when suddenly he remembered and moved his hand from hers, blushing as he stuffed them in his pockets, "Yo."

"Uh... Hi, Fred, Jolie," Ron spoke, still confused, but more thoroughly focused on STILL eating his food.

"How long have you guys been in here?" Fred questioned, swearing he remembered seeing them come in earlier.

"A good while. Ron just can't quit eating," Hermione spoke, glaring at the said ginger.

"What? I like food!" Ron retorted, to the amusement of Harry, who nodded a greeting to the two.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 am

George was suprised at her laughing reaction, and frowned when she mentioned her friend was dead. He'd been screwing things up with Mari and it seemed to get worse and worse, he was about to get up so he could hug her but she changed the topic, and he thought it was best if he left her change it.

"Color them rainbow?" George thought for a moment before laughing. "Fred might be annoyed by it but I think Jolie would be quite proud of her new look. That girl changes her hair color and eye color more than she changes her underware. And knowing Fred, he'd just take advantage of the polyjuice, if you know what I mean." He joked. "But Polyjuice WOULD be funny, and it's WAY better than my idea. And I'm pretty sure professor Snape was whipping up a batch the other day with the 7th years, maybe there's still some left over?"

He looked at Mari intently, making sure she still didn't feel bad after explaining her friend Ilijah, noting she was fine he gave her a smile.
"And why was it you freaked out in the Great Hall, and no running away this time!"

-----------------------------------

I hid a smile from Fred when he squeezed my hand, but of course I knew he had seen it before I could react properly. We kept walking, hand in hand without saying anything, maybe he was just as nervous as I was? All I could do was thank Merlin for not allowing me to trip due to my weak knees. When we got to the Great Hall the trio raised their eyebrows at us, Fred noticed too because he quickly let go of my hand. When I looked at his face he was blushing, I blushed too.
"Now I know why you have to wear the hand-me-downs in the family, Ronald. Your mother wastes all her money on food for you." I joked, Ron gave me a dirty look but I shrugged it off.

"There's that Slytherin humor." Harry said, smiling slightly. Sure he didn't really like Slytherins, but I was slowly growing on the boy. "And speaking of Slytherins, I just saw Marcus hit the table and walk out when he saw you two holding hands, so you'd better try to avoid him, Alex."

"Thanks." I said with slight frustration before I put salad on my plate, not really hungry due to the butterflies causing chaos in my stomach, but I forced myself to eat anyways so Fred wouldn't suspect anything. "So Hermione, did you see Ginny?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 am

I smiled lightly as I listened to George speak, grinning, "You have a point there, my love," she spoke thoughtfully; her mind elsewhere before laughing again, "He probably would have too much fun with it. He's not as modest as you are," she spoke, shaking her head with laughter before standing up, listening to him speak as she got on her knees, reaching under her bed and grinning when she pulled the designated item out- a Sketchbook; she then proceeded to move the books and sit directly beside George in an indian style, opening it, searching for a certain drawing.

"Maybe. I could get our Quidditch captain of this year to check, he's in the seventh year. He'd probably be happy to give me some for devious uses," I told him; finally stopping at a slightly grotesque picture; "Any plausible way we can conjure this up?" I questioned, "Scare the bloody wits out of them? Maybe tell horror stories before, make the hallways dark and scare 'em?" I asked, nodding to the picture- which was of a human monster-like being, with white, droopy skin on a skeleton thin body; two black, deep, endless eyes with crimson tears falling down; a mouth that had been stitched shut and lacking of a nose and ears; it's body merging together where it's legs should be and it's skin cracked as well; suddenly I remembered something though, which caused me to blink, "This is the first time you've ever seen a drawing of mine, isn't it?" I questioned, looking at him.

Suddenly, his question made my eyes widen, heart beat quicken, and my expression go back down to the book; trying not to freak out again.

"I... I uh... I j-just... I... He..." I stuttered; closing my eyes tightly, "He... Uh... He was i-in hea-hearing range," I started; "I... Don't want him to f-find out," I whispered, trying to get the words out. I already freaked out on him- what right do I have to lie completely? "He s-see's me as family, only. I don't want to- I can't ruin the friendship I ha-have with him. He's rejected me al-already anyways, though," I murmured, shrugging.

----------------------------

Fred let out a laugh when Alexandria spoke, sitting beside her at the table, "If Marcus tries anything to hurt her, Harry, I'll murder him," he spoke casually, filling his plate with noms, "So, if he freaks out on you, lemme know, kay?" he added on, looking to Alexandria; but his attention was averted to Hermione after Alex spoke.

"No," Hermione spoke, sighing, "Maria said that she'd talk to Ginny if she saw her, though," she added on.

"Yeah, the girl who calls ME sensitive," Ron huffed, stuffing chicken into his mouth.

"What are you talking about, Ron?" Fred questioned, raising an eyebrow to his brother.

"Bloody girl freaked the hell out," Ron answered, shrugging.

"Don't be mean, Ronald," Hermione spoke, glaring at the boy before adverting her attention to Fred, "George asked her who she liked, and she sort of rambled in a panicked manner," she explained, biting her lip. "She left suddenly, though; she seemed like she was going to be okay at one point; then she suddenly had this rejected expression on her face; Wonder why..." she mused, before shrugging and turning back to Ron- proceeding to hit him over the shoulder with her book, "Honestly! Quit stuffing your face! It's so rude!"

"WHeurh fefa enifoasnf"

"Gross! Ronald!"

"I need food to survive, Hermione!"

"Quit it, you too," Harry spoke, giving off an irritated sigh, turning his attention to Andri and Fred, "Where were you guys for so long, anyways? We saw you when we were walking here, but you never came inside until now."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 pm

George smirked, it seemed it was him she really DID have a crush on, he ruffled her hair and looked at the drawing. It was incredibly grotesque in an impressive way, and he was honored that he was the first person to ever see his drawings, by the way she spoke about them it seemed not even Alexandria was able to take a peek at her creations. He felt unusually grateful that this girl would trust him so much.

"I think we can do something like this, maybe get the house elves to help too, making the costume for us?" He thought for a moment. "Now we just have to come up with an incredibly freaky story to freak them out, and you seem to have all these books so I'll just leave that to you to think of, since you're so bloody brilliant and all." George got up and smiled at Mari. "Sometimes you scare me, you know?"

---------------------------

"Marcus is a pussy, I don't think he would ever hurt me, but if he ever tries to do anything I'll tell you." I smiled at Fred and how cute he was when he was protective of his friends, one of the many reasons I had this crush on him, his kindness. Even though he was a mischevious young boy he knew when to control himself, he was mature for his age.

My attention went to Hermione and Ron, just like Fred's had, and I couldn't help but laugh. Ron and Hermione, I was pretty sure they'd end up together some day, they liked to fight too much. Unfortunately for Ron it seemed Hermie was going to keep a tight leash on him.

I blushed when Harry asked where we were, I looked down to my plate and then I smiled at him after getting my composure back.
"Had a little incident that required Pomfrey's attention, no big deal."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 am

I turned pink, again, I admit it, when he ruffled my hair; I think I liked him a bit too much. I only laughed and stuck my tongue out at the older boy, proceeding to look back down at the drawing. Horridly familiar, yet so unfamiliar all the same.

"It's already made, the story," I told him, tracing over the outlines of the drawing, "Maybe not in paper, but in mind; like each of the drawings I have," I explained, smiling up to him, "It's just simply retelling; won't be that difficult," I finished talking; then let out a small laugh, "I scare everyone, sometimes," I grinned, looking up at him again as he stood up, "Just kind of part of the package. my family used to call me the 'Mistress of Horror', for example," I let out another laugh, this time slightly solemn, though.

Closing the booklet and setting it aside, I gave off a dramatic sigh and stood up as well, "Now we just gotta figure out when we want to pull this off. I don't think we should right away; I think that maybe our pranks should steadily get worse and worse, all leading up to our great dominance of fright," I suggested, giving off a wide grin.

------------------------

"Good. You better," Fred grinned, patting Alexandria's shoulder before looking back to Harry as he spoke, then back to Alexandria, and let off a laugh, a tinge of pink circulating his cheeks, "Yeah. Little Alex is all better now; nothing to worry on," he grinned, patting the girls shoulder.

Freds hand lingered on Alexandria's shoulder for a couple of seconds before letting it drop. He had to admit, he was growing fond of the girl as of late, to what extent though, he wasn't sure. He had a feeling he'd find out though.

"Ah. Alright then, Glad you're feeling better" Harry spoke, shrugging- raising an eyebrow at the blush of the boy and the shyness of the girl, but merely shook it off, shaking his head to the two that were fighting once again.

"Yep! Very glad!" Fred exclaimed, grinning, though he let out a pout, leaning to Alexandria, "Though, kind of sad that we can't say that you're related to Dumbledore, how wicked would that be?" he questioned, before his attention was averted to the sudden voice-raising of the duo of the trio.

"-Yeah, and you're not going to pass the tests if you spend all year eating!"

"It's the second day of Hogwarts and you're already thinking about test?! God, Hermione."

"Yes. I am! And you should be, too."

"It's the start of the year! We don't need to worry about tests yet!"

"Yes you do! What if you end up failing by not paying attention in your classes?"

"I didn't pay attention last year!"

"Yeah, and you barely passed!"

"Not everyone is as smart as you, Hermione."

"That's because I'm the only one that doesn't slack off year-round!"

Fred let out a small laugh at their bickering; it seemed as if it'd never end- when suddenly realization donned on him, making his eyes wide, "Wait," he intervened, earning the attention of the group, "What exactly did you say about Maria and George earlier?" he questioned, suddenly remembering that they had mentioned them.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 am

George thought for a moment.
"Perhaps we should do it during Halloween?" He smiled. "There's no scarier day to do it, mate, really. One time I made poor Ronald pee his pants with one prank that day. Still hasn't forgiven me about it, you know? Hates spiders because of me he does..."

He paced for a few minutes, deep in thought.
"Since you already have the story ready then I suppose it's my turn to think of stuff, we're definitelly doing the firecracker thing, tomorrow even since poor Alex got what was coming to her today. We have to check on her by the way..." He pulled his sleeve back to look at his watch. "They're probably still in the Great Hall, you didn't finish eating and neither did I. What say you we go over there?" Offered his arm to Mari with a wink.

----------------------------------
I wasn't going to lie, I felt kind of bad when he took his hand off my shoulder, but he made me smile when he mentioned me being related to Dumbledore.
"I think I would have had like, ultimate power if I truly was related to him, the man is pretty awesome, ya know?"

I looked at the three second years and sighed.
"Hermione, just tell him you love him and get it over with."

Hermione looked at me with a shocked expression while Ron chocked on some chicken he was about to swallow.
"Love him? I'm simply looking out for him! Why don't you tell Fred you love him and get it over with?"

I blinked a couple of times, I blushed scarlet and I looked down so Fred wouldn't notice it.
"Wait. What exactly did you say about Maria and George earlier?" He interrupted, and I thanked Merlin for him not noticing what Hermione had said to me.

Hermione seemed glad for the interruption too.
"He asked her who her crush was and she freaked out, so she left and George went after her. They haven't been back yet."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 am

"That's perfect, love!" I exclaimed, jumping up from the bed myself and clapping my hands together, "I can see it now. Lights out, darkness, curled up by a fire; the story is told, and the darkness increases. We disappear, and suddenly... BAM! Cisteria appears from the darkness and scares them witless," I grinned, the prank causing the grin to look rather devious and evil, "Oh, my love, this year is going to be so very fun," I added on, staring up at the ceiling thoughtfully.

"Ahha, tomorrow sounds like a plan. You just gotta sneak out with the firecrackers without your brother noticing," I told him, letting out a small laugh, "It's going to be perfect."

"They're probably still in the Great Hall, you didn't finish eating and neither did I. What say you we go over there?"

I nodded, but didn't take his arm; instead, I hugged him, tightly; staying like that for a good minute or so before letting go, taking his arm and smiling lightly, yet weakly. I know he doesn't like me; I know that well now.
I just wanted a hug, before it was set in stone.

"So!" I started, grabbing the Alice in Wonderland book off of the bed and putting it under my arm, walking to the door of the room, "Let's go check on Andri then, shall we?"

------------------------------------

Fred's face paled slightly when Hermione explained. He'd have to make George explain this as soon as he saw him. Despite the fact that he's practically told George time and time again that Maria has an obvious crush on him, he still felt compelled to ask...

"So that's why George was so rushed...." Fred murmured, turning to Alexandria, "Do you think they're okay?" he whispered to her, "And where do you think they'd be? Assuming he caught up with her," he added on, looking up thoughtfully, "Wonder why he asked, though," he whispered, before shaking his head, trying not to worry on it right now.

"They're probably fine though," he whispered, shaking his head again, "We're still getting him back for hurting your nose though, right?" he added on, figuring that he caught up with her and calmed Maria down.

Still, he couldn't help but want to punch his brother for being daft. But at the same time, he wanted to thank him for giving him and Alexandria some alone time.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 am

George smiled when Mari hugged him, he hugged her back and when she let go there was a strange sense of longing, he didn't want to stop hugging her, at least for a few more minutes, but he let it go and with a nod he smiled.
"We shall!"

-----------------------
I nodded at Fred and sighed.
"I'm pretty sure they're okay." I said and put my hand atop his as if to reassure him, I contained myself so as I wouldn't blush right in front of him. "They're probably derping around somewhere, George telling her how awesome it was smashing my nose, conspiring against us, the usual." I smiled at Fred with my head tilted slightly to the side, trying to be cute. "And yes, we're definitely getting them back, for making me ugly for a few minutes."

The doors to the Great Hall opened and there they were, George and Maria. Mari was carrying a book I could recognize as Alice in Wonderland, the girl I had named my cat after, the main character, was awesome. I looked at Fred.
"Act normal." I whispered to him.

"Hey guys!" George said as he sat down between Hermione and Ron, in front of us. "See you're still here, Ronnieboy."

"Where the heck were you guys?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Snogging?" I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 am

"Probably. And good!" he nodded, grinning, "We'll have to come up with a plan, then," Fred grinned, then nodded to the duo coming inside now, arms interlaced with grins on their faces, "Speak of the devil....s..." he gave off another laugh, but nodded when she told him to act natural. Whatever natural was.

"Shut up!" Ron exclaimed, his ears turning red as he stabbed his food with his fork, his face still pink from the comment Alexandria made moments before.

I let out a laugh at this; noting the hand that was over Freds and pushing Ron; taking a seat beside George; "Hey!" he exclaimed, "What was that for!?"

"The further away from Hermione, the less likely you'll get hit for being a piglet," I used as an excuse, letting out a laugh.

"Good point..." Ron spoke, and went back to eating.

Fred let out a laugh at the scene, then nodded in agreement with Alexandria, "Yeah! I mean, you were gone long enough!" he exclaimed, eyeing George and I suspiciously.

Immediately, though, I started shaking my head no, looking down at the table, "No... No... Noooo, nope. Niet. Nein. Iie. Aniyo. Naa. Other words for no," I answered in a rushed manner. "I was talking to him about some of my Muggle storybooks, wasn't I?" I questioned, but not raising my head, "'Tis why I brought Alice in Wonderland. Gonna make him read it, I am. Just wanna reread it first," I explained, offering a small smile.

"Are you sure you weren't conspiring against us?" Fred smirked, eyeing the two of us, making me laugh.

"What? Noooo. Why would we do that?" I questioned, laughing again, trying to be the best actress I could.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 pm

"Because you guys want to take out the light with your darkness and evilness." I said as I served myself some chocolate cake. "Don't think I don't know what you did, Georgey, you opening the door and crushing my nose was all part of your revenge, you best keep your eyes opened."

George laughed and shook his head.
"No, dear Jolie, that was just perfect timing on both our parts, I assure you at that time I meant you no harm."

"At that time?" I asked. "Honestly now I rather hang out with Marcus than hang around with you, I'm afraid." I then cuddled against Fred. "You'll protect me, right?"

"Fred, you still have time to join your brother and your friend. " George extended his hand to him. "All you have to do is step away from her."

"Never!" I shouted dramatically and hugged Fred. "Don't let them fool you, Freddeh!"

Ron choked on his pumpkin juice and it went out of his nose.
"Disgusting, Ronald!" Hermione shouted at him before standing up. "Honestly I can't handle being around you right now." She said before leaving.

"But it was too funny." Ron said, a bit in shock at Hermione's reaction. "Damn you Jolie." I shrugged at this. "Let's go Harry, it's time to go anyways."

"Hallelujah, he's done eating!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

"We're the dark side now?" I let out a laugh, "But, dear Andri, wasn't it just the opposite mere hours ago?" I added on, tilting my head to the side; letting out another laugh in unison with George.

"I believe that! Don't listen to him, Alex. He's out to get us," Fred grinned, glaring at George and I with joking composure; turning a bright shade of pink when Alexandria cuddled up next to him, making me raise my eyebrow again; letting out a small laugh when he put his arms around her shoulders in a hug, resting his cheek on her head, glaring at us, "Of course, I'll protect you til the world ends!"

I let out another laugh, nodding after George spoke, putting my hands on the table, "Join us, Fred. We have everything you could ever want on this side. Everything."

Fred let out a laugh when Alexandria hugged him back, glaring at us again, "Not everything," Fred laughed, "I'll never join you! NEVER!" he exclaimed, moving an arm to hold out a fist to us, as if going to flip the bird, but merely shook it like an old man shouting for kids to get off his lawn- the picture of Fred doing that as an old man letting a laugh escape my lips. I only let out another laugh when Hermione and Ron had another blow out; clinging to George's arm, as we were between the two.

"I feel like we're in the middle of angry couple disputes," I whispered to him, letting go of his arm after Hermione left, letting out another laugh.

"Alright," Harry murmured, standing up and shaking his head at Ron, but lightly amused at our little show, "We'll see you guys in the Common room," he said to the twins, "See you tomorrow, Jolie, Maria," he added on, turning and walking away with the younger ginger; them seemingly caught up in another conversation.

I let out another laugh when Andri spoke, shaking my head as I opened my book, flipping through the pages, as if trying to find something, stopping at the first page of the fifth chapter. ""Who are you?" said the Caterpillar. This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, "I... I hardly know, Sir, just at present- at least, I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."," I quoted, grinning, subtlety elbowing the ginger beside me with a grin and looking up, laughing at the odd stare I received from Fred; whom was sitting naturally- though his arm was still around Andri's shoulder.

"You are a strange one, you realize this?"

"I've been told. I like quoting books," I grinned, letting out another laugh.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm

It felt so nice to have Fred hug me like that, though I knew he was doing it to prove the point that he'd never join the others, it was still amazing to have him cuddle with me. We fit together and if I didn't know any better I would say he liked it too.
Alice got out of my pocket and climbed up to the table, almost falling into a bowl of strawberry jelly and went over to Mari to smell her book, before rubbing herself against Mari's arm.
"Alice, no!" I said grabbing the tiny kitten. "Don't betray me!"

George laughed.
"See, even little Ali wants to join us, she knows we're the good side."

"Alice is just a baby, she knows love and only love." I said cuddling the kitten with my cheeck. "I've taught her to be too kind. Isn't that right, booboo?" Alice responded with a rather loud meow followed by some purring before she jumped to Fred's lap. "See? She was just confused is all, she thought you were Fred."

Alice climbed up to Fred's chest before looking at Mari and meowing at her.
"She wants you to join us." I smiled.

George raised an eyebrow at the random quote.
"I'd be worried if you didn't know who you were, Mari. Then you'd lose your head and wouldn't be able to help me out."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm

I let out a small laugh when Alice rubbed against my arm- giving her a light pat before she was grabbed by her mother, shaking my head at Andri, "Nah. She wants her auntie. You just dun want to admit it, do you?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Auntie? You're an aunt now?" Fred laughed as well, shaking his head, but petting the cat that was purring in his lap with the hand that wasn't resting on Andri's shoulder; "And you're just thirteen!" he added on, laughing again.

"Hey! Don't look at me. Andri's the mother here," I defended, letting out another laugh as I shook my head at his insanity, sticking my tongue out at the ginger- which he did the same.

Immediately, I lowered my voice to a whisper to George, grinning, "Not me. The book, love. The quote," I grinned, "Our dear has lost her memory. Decipher it."

Looking up again, I let out a small smile, "Ah, but, my dear Andri," I grinned, "Answer me the riddle, why, oh why, is a Raven like a writing desk?" I tilted my head to the side, "If you haven't the slightest clue, then considering your side, I shall never, ever, go to. If you have an answer, then answer me this; is it the correct answer, or is the outcome grim?" I grinned, tilting my head to the girl; obviously, the Alice in Wonderland madness was going to my quoting head.

Fred, however, merely looked at me in a puzzled manner; causing a laugh to form from my lips, to which he shook his head with a grin, but suddenly his expression fell at the direction of the doors of the great hall. "What's he doing coming over here?" he murmured, his eyes narrowing- my expression following to the figure; falling as well at the sight of Flint sauntering over to the table, stopping in front of Andri and Fred, glaring at the arm that was around Alexandria's shoulder, "What do you want, Flint?" Fred glowered to the Slytherin, his eyes narrowed.

"Shut it, you," Marcus glared, then turned his attention to Alexandria, his expression softening, just slightly, "Jolie. I want to talk to you. Alone."

"Anything you can say in front of her, you can say in front of us," I spoke up; but the glare I received made me cower and move closer to George, clinging unto his arm.

"Ha. Blood-traitors, whatever. But only in hell would I in front of a filthy mudblood," he retorted, then looked back at Alexandria, waiting for an answer. "Well?"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

Alice hissed at Marcus causing me to look at her with a kind smile.
"Now, Ali, be nice to people for you never know when you'll need something from them." I petted her before picking her up from Fred's lap and standing up. "And as for you Marcus, if you want to get my attention, insulting my best friends is not the way to fo it."

"Damn right it isn't." George muttered as he glared at Flint, along with a few other people.

I interrupted Marcus before he said anything to George by putting my hand on his chest.
"But, since I am in such a good mood today, I shall make an exeption this time."
I walked to the doors of the Great Hall, Marcus trailing behind me, Alice gave a rather loud meow to the Gryffindors before Marcus closed the doors.
"What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 am

Fred's hands were in a fist- about to make some wise arse comment and harm him when Alexandria spoke up, defending her friend and causing the vile Slytherin to tense up a bit.

"Whatever," he murmured, but a hint of a smirk crossed his lips when she agreed to talk to him; not before sending a glare towards me and George; and Fred one last time before they walked out of the Great Hall, a little ways away from the door.

"I don't like what you're doing. I've told you. I don't like you being affectionate with others," he spoke, his eyes soft, yet slightly angered, "You're mine. You can flaunt, but I don't like you holding hands with that Weasley; or him having his arm around your shoulder. You're not his," he added on, but moved a bit closer, moving his hand to her cheek, as if to antidote his words, "I'm not saying you can't still hang out with them, my love. But you're mine. I don't want you being so close to him."

----------------

"You okay, Maria?" Fred questioned me, looking at my still cowered form, clinging unto his brother, "Do you need me to kick his arse?"

"No. That's okay," I murmured, offering a smile to the twins, "I'm used to it, you know. His glares are frightening though..." I added on, the last part as an after-thought, "But if you were to harm him, it'd only make it worse, you know. He'd only go off on her even more so."

"Even then," Fred frowned to me, "I don't like her talking to him alone. He's... Vile. Filth. And.... I don't like him."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

Alice jumped off my chest and back to the Great Hall doors, managing to get in when a few students were coming out. I bit my lower lip, I was a bit nervous now because she left me, she was a protector of some sort to me, not having her by my side just complicated things for me.

I put my hand atop his, just to remove it, I took a step back and sighed.
"Listen, Marcus. I really like you, but I like you as a friend." I began, bracing myself for the worse from him. "You've been my best Slythie friend for a while, and I really appreciate you looking out for me, but I'm not an object you can just claim as yours, alright?"

I could hear some footsteps and I saw it was Lee, I gave him a look to stay away, but keep an eye out just in case Marcus did anything, I quickly looked at Flint so he wouldn't notice what I was doing.

--------------------------------
"I don't care, I'd still kick his arse if I had to." George said putting his arm around Mari's shoulders. "No one messes with you, us or Jolie, we just won't allow it. No way, no how." He shook his head. "I have no clue how the Sorting Hat could have placed Alex in Slytherin."

"It's because of her sarcasm, her wit, and her way of getting what she wants every single time." Percy said out of the blue, noticing the weird stares he cleared his throat. "I was wondering too, so I asked the hat, he told me."

"Either way, she should have been a Gryffindor." George said, lowering his raised eyebrow. "Not Ravenclaw, because I know she wouldn't have guessed it was the Horizon either." He laughed giving Mari a squeeze.

Alice went running over to the three, meowing like crazy, specially towards Fred and Mari. She seemed to be scared, she looked back at the doors and then at Mari, giving a final meow, knowing it was hopeless for them to understand her.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 am

Marcus's eyes narrowed at the girl- obviously not happy with her answer.

"Just a friend?" he questioned, his hands curling into a fist, "Don't you understand, Jolie? Ever since we met, you have been mine. Not that Blood-traitor Weasley's!" he exclaimed; unknowing of Lee there, oblivious of stares that decided to grace their way towards him and his voice, "If you like that Fred Weasley, okay. But you know what? He'll never like you back! He just thinks of you as a friend, and that's all it's ever going to be! DOn't you get this? I've been there for you since year one, and you still hang out with those Blood-traitors and that freak Mudblood instead of me! Fred Weasley is NEVER going to like you, so you might as well suck it up, because I'm the only person you're going to stand a chance with!" he added on, anger clear in his eyes.

"What are you looking at?!" he then shouted at the group around him- who immediately shuffled away and went back to their business.

----------------------

I let out a small smile when George put his arm around my shoulder, hugging him around his waist and leaning my head on the lower portion of his shoulder; as if I was still bothered by the glare. Not really, not any more. But he was damned soft, I say.

Could be the crush again, though.

"Exactly," Fred nodded; a slight smile cracking at the scene in front of him, but it quickly fell. "I don't like it; I don't want her around him. Slytherin or not, she doesn't need to be around anyone that bullies you, or any of our friends for that matter," he added on, but listened to his older brother intently.

"I agree, George. I think she would've been a good Gryffindor. But at least she proves that not everyone in Slytherin's bad," I spoke up after George did, "Granted, most of them are- but there are those few who aren't, such as Andri," I sighed, closing my eyes.

Fred gasped slightly when Alice suddenly jumped in his lap- but didn't understand when she tried to express her fear, "What is it, girl?" he questioned, his hand moving to pet her, "Don't like Marcus? Don't worry, we don't either."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 am

My jaw dropped at Marcus's words, and tears quickly escaped my eyes. How could a guy who supposedly loved me so much be so cruel to me? I looked at Lee and he nodded, walking by us cassually as if he hadn't seen anything and running once he made sure Marcus wasn't looking at him.

I kept thinking of what to say to him, but nothing came to mind. No good combacks, no wit, no humor, nothing. I just looked at him with my large purple eyes, sad, shocked, angry and defeated. What if he was right? What if Fred would never look at me the way I looked at him? What if nothing were to happen between us. I just stood there, tears running down my cheeks, looking at his angry face.

`------------------------------------------
"Guys!" Lee said reaching the trio, a but short of breath.

"Lee, my man! What's going on? We missed you yesterday!" George said with a smile, but frowned when Lee shook his head.

"Marcus is yelling at Alexandria," he looked at Fred, "he mentioned you, in fact you were most of the reason he was yelling in the first place, she's crying."

Alice meowed as if to tell the group that's what she was trying to say before running out of the Great Hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 am

Marcus's face contorted in a mixed expression of anger at himself, Fred and Alex, upset with her tears, and the sadness to comfort him. He knew he'd already gone too far to mend anything, though. "Jolie... I don't meant to hurt you. But you have to understand! I'm the only one you stand a chance with, can't you see?"

------------------

"Marcus is yelling at Alexandria,"

Immediately, I had let go of George and was out of my chair, running to the door with my want tightly in my hand; Fred following close after, the others after him.

Immediately out of the Great Hall, I was walking up to the bastard, my wand pointed out, not failing to notice the tears running down Andri's eyes, "What did you do? What the hell did you do? You made her cry. This is your fault, I bet. Do you want me to hurt you? Because I will."

"What could you do, Stoner?" he growled back at me, but yelped when I put my wand to his neck.

"What I could do? Not much. Not with a wand. But you wanna know a secret?" I questioned, glaring at him, "I'm not alone."

Immediately, I backed away, my wand lowered slightly as I went to Andri, giving her a hug and rubbing her back, watching as Fred finally ran up- immediately punching the Slytherin; right in the nose, who immediately gripped it and yelped, falling back.

"What the hell, Weasley?! I'll get you, you filthy blood-traitor!" he exclaimed, glaring at the group who stood defensively around Andri, "If I were you, I'd stay away from her. Who knows what you'll do to her, Weasley?" he growled, gripping his now-bleeding nose and running off- weak with the crowd around them and the lack of lackies.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 am

I hugged Mari tightly and allowed myself to sob once in the comfort of people I could trust, I could hear one of the twins hitting Marcus, though I didn't know which because my eyes were shut tight, but I was really hoping Fred was the one that done it. I heard Alice hissing with all her might before climbing up my leg with her little claws up to my shoulder, she gave a soft meow and began to purr as if to comfort me.

"He calls us blood traitors one more time and I'll be sure to land him in St. Mungos." George said through clenched teeth before setting a hand on my shoulder. If George was so close to me then that meant Fred indeed was the one who hit Marcus.

"That was cold, man." Lee said with a sigh. "Honestly I don't know what the hell is wrong with that guy."

"He's a Slytherin." George shrugged.

I let go of Mari once I had control of my emotions and wiped my tears away.
"Not all Slytherins are bad, Georgie." I sniffled before looking at Mari. "Thanks, I really needed that hug." I hugged her again, this time to show her how greateful I was before going over to Fred and hugging him too. I didn't care if he didn't like me back, I was still going to hug him, nothing would take that pleasure away from me. "And thank you for defending me."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 am

"If he hurts Alex one more time, I'm going to kill him," Fred growled, walking up closer to them, "Or at least make him unable to ever reproduce."

"I'm glad to help you," I told Andri, still glaring at the ground where Marcus stood, but returning Andri's hug before cowering away beside George again, gripping unto the Weasley's arm.

"If all Slytherin's were bad, George, we wouldn't be friends with my best friend," I told the boy, nodding to Andri; letting out a weak smile when Fred hugged her back, as tightly as physically possible.

"Don't worry about it. If I had been able to, I would've done far worse," he whispered to the girl, reluctantly letting go of the girl after a bit.

"Thank you for telling us, Lee," I spoke, nodding to the boy, "I have an idea," I spoke up, "How about we go hang out in the Gryffie common room?" I questioned, looking at the three gryffindors to see if they accepted, "My dormmates would be back by now, and they're boy-crazed freaks, and Marcus probably went to the Slytherin one, and it's too dark to go outside.... SO.... Would you be up for that?"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top