Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Share | 

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yes, I did, worth it though; not every day you can make Maria squeal like that," I laughed and smiled at Fred, who was blushing as he lookeed at me, which caused me to grin. Specially with how careful he was being with me right now. "Thank you, love, you look dashing as per usual," I kissed his lips, still grinning at how tense he was before going to get us drinks. Fred was so cute and shy, it was adorable.

"Well, I try," George chucked taking in the compliment and hugging his girlfriend before shrugging, "like I said, it was Mrs. Jolie who did the searching, I just told her a bit of what I wanted to get you and the money I had, and voila!" He smiled before kissing her forehead, aware that a kiss on the lips right now would not be appreciated with everyone's attention on the birthday girl right now. "For a rich witch with hardly any muggle experiance, she did a bloody good job."

"She tries," I giggled and nodded at Fred when he brought us our drinks, "thank you, love." I kissed his cheek before laughing at Maria's reaction. I was really glad she loved this, after all, with all the Batman talk that had gone on in the last few days I already had a good idea of what I would do for her. Hard work really pays off.

People greeted Maria with Happy Birthdays and gift boxes as we made our way to the center of the room, where the punch and the cake was along with the rest of the gifts. Lee and Angelina seemed to be pretty nice and cozy together, that was, until Lee saw me ang got all nervous. I sighed, hoping Angelina wouldn't have noticed, but hoping wasn't enough. She looked at me from head to toe with a raised eyebrow before turning her attention to Maria.
"I really didn't know what to get you, so I just helped Lee with his gift, I don't know you that well to know what you like, so..."

Lee took out his camera and began to take pictures of everything, I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head at this.
"Oi, Lee. Weren't you publishing a new paper?"

He looked at me and nodded.
"Yeah, but Dumbledore said it would be best to wait until the whole monster issue was solved."

I nodded at Lee and giggled when Maria turned to me and I nodded, I picked up a medium sized box and smiled at her before handing her the box.
"Don't know how it'll stack up to George's comics, but I think you're going to love these." I bit my lower lip in nervous excitement, putting my arm around Fred's waist waiting for her reaction.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm

I glared at Andri when she mentioned the squealing, blushing, and simply giggling, "Fuck man, she did brilliantly," I laughed in response to George, but when Angelina spoke, I smiled at her, "That's alright," I grinned, "Honestly, I don't expect anyone to get me anything, it's just a happy surprise, is all," I laughed lightly. "Well, mostly. I still give people shit for buying me things," I nodded matter of factly.

I grinned at Lee when Andri mentioned the paper as he started taking pictures, giving a small laugh. "Well, when the monster stuff dies down, you'll now have a good section on Batman. You know. The amazingness that is so!" I laughed, taking the box Andri gave to me, nodding.

Fred grinned, his arm snaking around Andri's waist when she put hers around his, lightly caressing her side with his thumb as he watched me rip the wrapping off the box and open it.

As I did, I couldn't help but grin, "Batman!" I laughed, pulling out the backpack- covered in the batman symbols, "This is awesome! I can use this for my art supplies- Wait. It's heavy," I immediately cut myself off, narrowing my eyes at the bad, as if it was going to jump at me and attack me. Slowly, much to the amusement of the gang around me, I opened it- I then squealed and attacked Andri in a hug. "Awesome!" I laughed. "Action figures! That's wicked sweet, man. I can put it with my dragons! You know, like, each of them could have a pet dragon," I joked, letting go and laughing again; squealing slightly before carefully putting the comics in one of the pockets, "This is going to become my luggage bag for today. Thank you," I laughed.

Fred, like the rest of the room, was laughing at my insanity, before pulling out a thin, pink package, "From me," he said, and I nodded, taking it, examining it dramatically.

"Is this some sort of weapon? Is it like, something... Deathly?" I rose an eyebrow, a smirk on my lips as I tried not to laugh.

"No," Fred chuckled, "Well... It could be," he said.

"Woot!" I laughed, delicately taking the wrapping off of the present- revealing a Batgirl and a Harley Quinn poster. I then laughed, "Awesome! So much Batman today. This is like, the best birthday ever. Thank you son," I joked, laughing as I hugged the boy.

"Glad you like it," Fred rolled his eyes, hugging be back before I went back to George's side; opening and squealing over various other gifts that came my way- making a vow to open the cards and letters I got later, considering most of them, I'm sure, were meant to be open without so many eyes around. "This is like, bloody fracking wicked right now," I said to George after all the gifts were open and in my awesomely awesome backpack, hugging the boy around the waist. "I have to admit, despite my persisting and yelling at you all, I'm glad you went against me and did something Batman," I laughed.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I giggled at Maria and hugged her back, glad she loved my gift as much as she loved George's, it was beginning to be a competition between him and I as to who could get the better present for the girl, regardless of the occation. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed before smiling as Fred handed Maria his gift.
"Knowing you, you could turn everything into a weapon." I joked.

"Which is why I always try to stay on her good side," George chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at Maria and shook my head.
"Psh, in all these 4 years, when have I ever listened to you, Stone?" I asked with my head held high. "It has been and always will be my duty to never listen to you whenever I think something is of most convenience."

"And unfortunately for you I second that," George said with a nod before laughing, "I think I might have just gone to the dark side."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!" I grinned, "sure, took me a few months, but still!"

George scoffed.
"I'm a double agent, not fully on yourside, I know you two are evil."

"We shall see," I gave him an evil grin. "Anyways, now that we have all the presents, I believe it's time for some cake!"

"More food!" Ron said out of the blue from the snack table.

"Really, Ron?" Hermione groaned, clearly she would rather be in the library looking up more information on the Chamber of Secrets.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I laughed, "Three, you mean?" I grinned, "Getting your years mixed up, Jolie. I've only known you lot for three," I laughed, smiling brightly, "But good point," I added on, nodding decisively before and letting out a small giggle, huggin George around the waist, "He's a spy," I laughed, "He's spying on the darkside for us!" I spoke, burying my face in his chest before pulling away, grinning dorkily.

"Cake!" I laughed, looking around- finally noticing the cake that I had failed to freak out over in my gawking of everything else, "That is fucking brilliant man. I almost don't want to touch it, it looks so awesome," I squealed, letting out a small laugh. "You cut it!" I exclaimed dramatically, pointing at Fred, who laughed, both at his brother and Hermione and at me.

"Okay, okay," Fred laughed, moving from Alexandria's side as he gently cut the cake; evenly distributing the pieces before serving it- the first piece being handed to me, before going on until everyone had one.

"I think," Duncan started, a devious smirk on his lips, "It's time for a birthday song," he laughed, making my eyes widen.

"I think otherwise!" I laughed lightly. "Psh. We can do well without singing a song, don't you think?"

"Nonsense!" Murray laughed, nodding at everyone as he clapped his hands together; starting off singing the song, making me groan dramatically, resting my head against George's arm out of exasperation.

'Kill me now' I mouthed to Lee- who only laughed and shook his head no as they continued in the tortrous song.

Once it was over, I gave a great sigh of relief, before digging into the cake- a bright grin forming on my lips, "This is awesome!" I laughed, "What exactly is this? Did you like, stuff kiwi slices in this or something? Fuck, that's amazing."

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I blinked.
"What did I say?"

"Four," Lee chuckled.

I blinked once more before putting my hand to my chest.
"It matters not how many years, but the ignorant effort that is put into them." I said dramatically, earning an applause from my circle of friends before they laughed as I bowed.

"You're just brilliant, Alex." George commented as he laughed.

"Of course I am, I'm a Jolie!" I joked before smiling at Maria, whom had ordered Fred to cut the cake. "Isn't it usually the birthday person who cuts the cake and serves it?"

"Not when she's Batgirl," George grinned.

"I see, make the Joker do all the dirty work, I'm impressed." I chuckled with my arms crossed. I smiled at Fred when he gave me my cake slide and grinned when Duncan began to speak. "Brilliant idea, young sir!" I patted him on the back, "the birthday girl shall have her song even if we have to spell-o-tape her to a chair!"

Once Murray began to sing everyone joined in, well, except for me; I didn't want Lee doing something stupid in front of Angelina. It was bad enough with how nervous he had gotten earlier. Could you imagine? Me stealing both Fred and Lee from Angelina? She'd probably have a permanent grudge on me, or worse hunger for revenge.

I giggled once everyone had finished and Maria could dig into her cake, I nodded excitedly.
"I baked it, sure the house elves helped with the fondant and all. Knowing how crazy you are with kiwis I decided the cake couldn't be complete without them!" I smiled before digging in as well, quite impress with myself. "I know I hadn't really cooked anything since that day we went to the lake, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity."

"This is bloody amazing." Lee smiled, not having tried my cooking before, "I'm going to have to make you cook for me every day instead of eating in the Great Hall." He joked.

"You know, I can cook too." Angelina half smiled, I felt like getting out of that tent so Angie wouldn't feel bad.

"Tell your woman to cook for you!" I chuckled, "I've got my own man to satisfy."

"Aww, darn." Lee chuckled, "why is it all the good ones are taken?"

My eyes widened at Lee's words and I just wanted to smack him upside the head. Angelina hadn't failed to notice the comment and she scoffed, quickly walking out of the tent.
"Nice going, Jordan." I sighed. "Go after her, make sure she's fine."

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:25 pm

I scrunched my eyebrows together at Andri and laughed, shaking my head. "You're insane. You're bloody well insane," I grinned, then laughed again when she spoke of the Joker and me making him do my dirty work, "Pssshh," I laughed, grinning, "Exactly. Batgirl and Batman are the heroes here- fun fact, Harley Quinn and the Joker are actually, technically a couple," I pointed out thoughtfully, "Well, technically, she's more of a couple to him than he is to her- he mostly just uses her for his wicked schemes. However, in quite a few of the comics, he's expressed true, genuine interest in her," I nodded, "I think in one of them he actually confessed to genuinely liking her. I don't know though, Luke is the big Joker reader here, and he makes things up for his mental universe sometimes," I laughed, then blinked at the stares I received. "What? Put me in a room surrounded by Batman, I will speak batman."

"You're mental, Maria," Ron laughed, and I simply smiled innocently.

When she mentioned the Kiwi, I grinned, "You know me well, and you cooked it really well, too. Bloody brilliant, man!" I laughed- but bit my lip at the exchange between Lee and Andri- aware of the growing tenseness of Angelina.

And if she hadn't walked out, I would've slapped Lee for his words.

Lee, obviously unaware that he said anything wrong- simply joking, widened his eyes, "Ange-" his gaze went to Andri as she spoke, nodding and rushing off after the girl, to which I gave a great sigh.

"Oh, young love," I sighed dramatically again, "Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind, give thy thoughts no tongue," I murmured, shaking my head, then blinking at Fred's confused expression, smiling. "Two different Shakespeare quotes," I laughed lightly, "Don't ask. You shall never understand my Shakespeareian intellect. Now-"

My attention was turned behind me, when Rogers came in, relatively out of breath; "Happy birthday, Maria," he said, the quidditch captain giving me a smile, before it fell, "We have incoming though. Mclaggens on his way here right now- and is, very likely, going to enter any second now," he pointed out, and I blinked, biting my lip.

"Eh? I thought he didn't know about these shinanigans," I spoke, tilting my head to the side.

"Overheard me telling my girlfriend where I was going to be," he said, straightening up, about to speak more when the tent, once again, opened.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 pm

"Smooth, Rogers." I glared at him, my Slytherin showing. "Why not just give him an invitation? Don't you have a bloody common room you could have told--"

I was cut off by the tent opening, Cormac and Marcus swaggered in. Marcus stayed at the entrance while Cormac went directly to Maria as if he was welcomed here, which was quite the oposite. Though I had to say their hiding in plain side tactic was impressive, who would guess they had something up their sleeves if they waltzed in together?

"What are you doing here?" George asked, putting a protective arm around Maria. "You're not invited, you know this, right?"

Cormac blinked and shrugged.
"I just assumed I'd be invited to my friend's party, upon hearing of it so late I figured I would just come and give her my present."

"Leave it and you may fuck off." I said to him, arms crossed. But upon realizing it just made my boobs look bigger I put my hands on my waist so Marcus wouldn't get any ideas.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," George nodded, glaring at Cormac.

"I think we should leave that to Maria, shouldn't we?" He smiled at the girl before going over to her and giving her a hug, completely ignoring George's arm.

George pushed Cormac off with such force he fell to the ground.
"Don't fucking touch her, you rat!"

Cormac got up and pushed George as well.
"How dare you touch me, Weasley? Maria's my friend, I can give her a hug if I want."

"She's your ex, you bastard, you can just fuck off!" George pushed again.

The tent was silent, only Cormac and George could be heard as everyone watched the two.

"Guys, chill your hormones!" I said and got between the two, earning a push from Cormac that was meant for George, causing me to wince with pain at the shoulder I had popped out quite a few days ago. "Fuck," I said through gritted teeth.

"See what you did!?" George proceeded to punch Cormac's jaw, to which he responded by blocking the fist and aiming at his nose.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Rogers was about to make some retort when the two burst in- causing him to move aside, his fists clenched. He was one of the oldest here, he'd have to see that nothing happens that's too violent.

I tensed slightly when the two of them came in- suspicion arousing in my stomach. The two of them, together? Something was definitely up, and I was about to speak up, when George spoke for me.

"You shouldn't be here, neither of you should be," Fred glared, his hand going around Alexandria's shoulders in a protective manner- though his glare wasn't at Cormac, it was at Marcus, who was shifting awkwardly at the entrance, over seeing the boys work.

"Guys, I-" I was cut off at the banter between my boyfriend and my ex, feeling myself tense up slightly- about to curse at George for pushing him- but then about to curse at Cormac for pushing Alexandria. "Fucking, listen-"

Marcus tensed up heavily when the boy pushed Andri- wanting badly to break the boys nose, but he stayed where he was. He'd yell at Mclaggen later for it, he had to remember his place right now.

Fred, furious with the boy, held his girlfriend protectively, rubbing her shoulder, about to cuss Mclaggen out when the boy aimmed a punch at George.

It was then that I grabbed his fist. "FUCK! Would you SHUT UP and LISTEN to me?" I shouted at the two of them- moving out of George's grip and grabbing his fist with my other hand, tightening my grips enough to make them both feel a twinge of pain. "Fuck! I don't give a damn that he's here, George," I spoke, looking at the boy. "You don't have to protect me. If I wanted him gone, I would've told him to get out, you know that you don't need to speak for me," I spoke, glaring at him, before loosening my grip on his fist and looking at Cormac. "And you. You're so obsessed with getting on my good side, but know what? Coming in and getting into a banter mess with my boyfriend and pushing my best friend isn't the best way to do it. Defending yourself or not, wipe that snooty, cocky tone out of your voice and off your face," I glared at the two of them, letting go of their hands before turning on my heel.

I gave a low sigh, almost like a growl. "I'm going to go outside before I break something, you guys better have better come to some sort of agreement when I come back, got it?" I spoke, before walking towards the entrance of the tent, "And Flint, get out of here, you aren't welcome here," I glared at him, rolling my eyes as he scoffed, his attention going back to the others as I left, going towards the edge of the lake and sitting down, my knees pulled up to my chest as I hugged them; resting my chin on them as I watched the water.

-

Fred frowned as he watched me leave, relatively tense; he wanted to yell at the third year boy, he wanted to hit him- but he knew that he couldn't. This was /Maria's/ birthday, he had to respect that, he bit his lip, looking at George and Mclaggen, waiting to see what they do about this as he continued to guard his girlfriend protectively, still rubbing her shoulder in the same way that I had taught him to do so many weeks ago.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

I had to admit, I jumped slightly when Maria shouted, moving closer to Fred so I could be away from the two hormonally deranged boys. I bit my lower lip as she spoke, damn McLaggen ruining the party I worked so hard to set up. And what pissed me off even more was that Marcus didn't leave even though Maria had told him to.
"Everyone, I think it's best to just end it right here," I said, the guests simply nodded in understanding and picked up their things before leaving. I glared at Cormac and went over to him. "I think it's best you leave too."

It took Cormac a bit to calm down before he could address Alexandria without being rude. He gave a slight nod to her and gave her the box wrapped in blue paper.
"I'm sorry, I never meant to cause trouble. And I didn't mean to push you."

"What you meant or didn't mean to do is irrelevant at the moment, McLaggen." I said calmly as I took the box. "Next time, don't show up if you're not invited, and when you're asked to leave, do so. If you really want to make Maria happy, you should make her friends happy too; and you're not off to a good start."

He sighed.
"You're right, I'm sorry." I turned to walk out, Marcus following suit.

"Help me clean everything up, guys." I said to the twins as I did my best to pick up the trash with my good arm, not wanting to move my injured shoulder.

"I'll go check on Maria," Ron murmured before walking out. Sure the girl was annoying, sure she called him sensitive, but she was still a good person and she didn't deserve this to happen on her birthday. She, regardless of how many times she annoyed him, was like an older sister to him and he wasn't about to let her just wonder off on her own, specially not with George in fumes like he was.

It didn't take her long to find her at the edge of the lake, he went over to her and sat with the girl, staying quiet for a few seconds before looking at her.
"Sorry that had to happen back there," he sighed, "I mean, I understand George getting protective over you, but it didn't have to go to that extent, you know? I mean, they spoiled my appetite, you know how hard that is to accomplish!" He laughed before nudging Maria slightly, "but it's over now, Cormac and Flint left, though I wouldn't advise getting close to George yet, still a bit angry he is. But I came to the rescue!"

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Fred frowned firmly, giving a light sigh. Things were really messed up, all because of Flint and Mclaggen. The two were starting to piss him off thoroughly- as well as cause great suspicion in him for those two. Obviously, Cormac had been making moves to get on Maria's good side, from both of their reactions, and the fact that he's been seeing the two together a lot more sent a weird feeling in his gut. Either they were secretly in a relationship, or plotting something against the girls he and George cared about so much, and he had a deep feeling that neither of them were gay.

Fred frowned as he watched his girlfriend struggle to clean, "Alex," he murmured, pecking her cheek, "You go sit, okay? George and I can handle this," he smiled lightly, then looked to Hermione and Harry as Ron left, giving a light side, "Would you guys be willing to help?" he questioned.

"Yeah." Harry smiled lightly, nodding, nudging Hermione, who too nodded- and they, as well as Murray- with Duncan, who stayed because of Murray, and Rogers, who stayed because he felt, relatively, like this was his fault, started to help clean.

----------------------

I tensed slightly as I heard footsteps near me- the shuffling making me aware of the presence sitting beside me, and with a brief glance, I relaxed at the sight of Ron, giving a soft sigh and turning my gaze towards the lake, letting the silence drift on for as long as it would- embracing it until Ron spoke up, to which I frowned lightly- but I admit, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh when he joked about his appetite, nudging me, causing me to let a knee down and look at him.

"I'm glad you came to the rescue, BB," I laughed lightly, smiling at his expression, "Well, your brothers batman, his sidekick was Robin, later, Robin branched out to form the Teen Titans, among them was Beast Boy; and considering you both have a similar sense of humor and eat about the same amount, I'd say it's pretty accurate. Just, except for the fact that he's a vegan and I know you aren't," I laughed lightly.

I then gave off a small sigh, looking ahead of me, "I'm not... Upset, Ron. And you don't need to apologize," I closed my eyes for a moment. "I just... Theres... A lot of things going on behind the scenes right now, things that I really don't want to talk about, that I haven't told either of your brothers, or Andri," I bit my lip, looking to him again, "And it's just... Stressful. I mean, dealing with them," I explained.

"I'm okay, honest," I spoke, offering a smile, "It's just tough, y'know? I'll be okay, at least. Just... There bickering man," I gave a dramatic sigh. "I swear, I feel like I'm the man in the relationship sometimes, especially when I was with Cormac," I laughed.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 am

Ron was about to ask what the bloody hell BB was, until she began to explain. Still rather a bit confused as to what she had said, but hell, the whole party theme confused him, so he wasn't expecting to understand not one thing. He listened to the girl and nodded.
"Well, I'm here if you ever want to talk to someone who won't rip your head off or judge you, unless I can blackmail you and embarrass you like little brothers do." He joked and chuckled. "You and Alexandria are so close, I don't think you should keep things from her, you know she's willing to help you out with everything. Hell, she's better at relationships than I am, that's for sure." He smiled.

He listened to her some more and stiffled a laugh.
"Well, you know us Weasleys, so sensitive," he laughed, reminding Maria of a comment she had made back in September to him, "Cormac is a git, he takes longer than a girl to get ready, trust me I've timed him. George... he just, well, I don't know really, gonna have to set off a dungbomb in his face to see if he wakes up and stops being such a ninny."

----
I smiled at Fred and at the volunteers who began to clean, but regardless of him just wanting me to sit down I didn't, I kept picking up little things and throwing them into a trashbag that I had levitating next to me. Sure I was injured, but I set all this up, I wasn't about to just sit around and watch everyone clean my work.

Once I was done with the things I could clean and pick up I began to set the presents in a corner so I could clean the table. I looked at what was left of the cake and sighed when I looked around, at all the small throw away plates with cake slices on them. These two had really made a mess of everything.

George, of course, was still mad. But more at himself than at Cormac, he let his anger escalate too far and it ruined the entire party Alex had worked so hard to plan. He sighed.
"Alex, I--"

"Ah," I interrupted him, the palm of my hand an inch from his face, "I don't want to hear it, Weasley; I know you're sorry, but I'm not the person you need to apologize to, and unfortunately I think that person might need to be away from you for a little bit, so just keep cleaning and thinking or whatever it was you're doing until the stress goes down." I went back to wiping the table. "Pick up the cake and put it in the kitchen, please."

George bit his bottom lip and did as he was told , as well as picked up all the plates that layed around the tent.

I sighed and went outside to leave the trashbag by the side of the tent, humming to myself to see if it would calm me down. It was stressful, to try to keep the peace, I knew how Maria felt and I just wanted to slap the shit out of the guys so they'd get a reality check. I kept humming to myself, the lullaby that mother used to sing to me and Zara every night; that was, until Zara and I would stay awake so she'd keep singing to us. Mum had such a beautiful voice, being veela and all. A talent that I had inherited, didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing considering the effects it had.
"And you'll just drift on by as I sing this lullaby, to reach the moon and sleep until noon. Until the moon goes down and the sun comes up, then you'll come back to me my little buttercup," I sang to myself, feeling the stress leave my body.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 am

I smiled lightly, pulling my knees up to my chest again and resting my cheek on them as I looked at the younger boy, listening to him speak. "Thank you," I told him, then sighed, my gaze going down as he continued speaking, "I know... And I do come to her, I come to her and George both, typically him more than her, but just..." I closed my eyes, "This year has been full of new experiences so far. I'm not used to confessing to my issues. I've very secretive, no doubt that you've noticed," I let out a small laughed.

When he joked, however, I couldn't help but laughed, putting a hand to my mouth to stifle it. "Oh yes. As fragile as a wine glass," I joked, winking at the boy, before laughing again. "I knew it. Psh. He was definitely the girl in the relationship, man. Just look at me- you know how long it took me to get ready? Roughly fifteen minutes; would've been five, but man, long hair is tough to maintain," I spoke, looking at him with wide eyes, before sighing as he mentioned George, raising my head and looking out to the water.

"That might be helpful," I spoke, closing my eyes, "I don't know. I mean, I understand his sensitivity to McLaggen and all- I'm just going to have to have a good talking with him, I bet. Relationships are just stressful; Ron, if you can, avoid them at all costs, or at least avoid pissing off Hermione," I joked, winking at him and laughing at the expression he gave me before I hugged him. "Thank you. I think I should probably go confront your git of a brother though, you know, seeing as I can't avoid him for too long," I said before pulling away from him and standing up. "The duo to your trio is probably waiting for you. I think Hermes and Harry may be anxious to continue pulling investigations about the suspicious monster in the Chamber of Secrets. Which, if you think about it, it isn't really secret, since we know its somewhere and something is living in it..." I mused thoughtfully.

With this, after helping Ron up, we made our way to the tent, and I smiled at Alexandria as she walked out- to let her know that I was okay; and once I was inside, I frowned at the absence of George. "Kitchen," I blinked, my gaze going to Hermione as she spoke, and I smiled lightly and mouthed a thank you before going to the direction- seeing George there putting up the left over cake. Once he had, I sighed and walked to him hugging him around the waist tightly, "I'm sorry for not telling you that Cormac had been relatively less gitly lately," I immediately apologized. "I just... I don't know. I... really don't know why I didn't... But I know I should've and I-"

-----------

Lee, who was blatantly exasperated- unaware of the events that went on inside until one of the guests had told him, held no avail to calming his jealous and upset girlfriend down. The most he succeeded in was a 'We'll talk later' as she left with Cho, and as he was returning to the tent; he saw Alexandria put away a trash bag, about to speak when Alexandria began to hum.

He couldn't really describe the feelings that began to swarm in his gut- the soft, angelic voice that came out of her lips, she seemed all the more beautiful to him- she seemed all the more... Perfect. He could feel his sense slowly leaving his mind- but he didn't care. She was amazing. The girlfriend he, now that he thought about it, always wanted. And maybe, he could get her too.

But she was with Fred- his best friend, and he had a girlfriend- with the girl he's had a crush on since first year. But... even then...

About to shake sense into his head- he was stopped by the singing, and it was then that he practically lost himself. "Your voice is... Amazing," he blurted out, advancing steadily closer to the girl, "I... Why didn't you sing before? It's... Truly beautiful. You know, I have the ability to let you sing on Mars," he spoke- it was a lie. He knew it was a lie. Why was he lying? But... She was so... Maybe... If he could impress her enough, she would...

"But you know, as the next official commentator for the French Quidditch team," that was a lie, also, "That might be a little... Difficult," he murmured, his gaze in hers- and he couldn't help himself. He had to kiss her. had to. And with this thought in mind, he started to lean towards her.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Ron hugged her back with a smile, glad he was able to assist his friend in need.
"I'm sure that wouldn't be a good idea, to leave him hanging for two long. He might lose his head over it." He chuckled as he let go of the girl. He grinned when she mentioned his friends and nodded. "We... we haven't..." He sighed and shrugged. "You already know, so whatever. We haven't really found anything, and Hermione complained about leaving the library to go to your party, she's really concerned with this, her being muggle born and all, like you."

He walked back to the tent with Maria and smiled at Alexandria, almost stopping to listen to her hum, but remembered that he was following Maria. And with blushing cheeks, he entered the tent to find Hermione and Harry.

George was a bit confused and relieved at Maria's apology, he hugged her back and kissed the top of her head as he listened to her apologize before shaking his head.
"It's okay, I can understand why you wouldn't tell me, Maria. It's fine, really," He pulled away to look into her eyes before kissing her lips gently, "I'm the one that was out of line, I know I shouldn't have gotten so angry. But knowing how he treated you... it just makes my blood boil, you know? And I ruined your party, for that I was to apologize as well. I promise I'll make it up to you, don't know how I'll do that, but I swear I will." He gently moved Maria's hair out of her face before sighing, "I don't want you to get hurt again, is all. And I can't help but feel he's planning something evil with Marcus, I don't know what it is but I'm sure you're involved, I can't lose you."

----------------------------------
I had to admit, Lee's voice made me jump slightly, which caused me to stop singing as he got closer to me. I blinked as he spoke, a bit confused at his words. He was lying, and really badly too, I was just... really confused at him. My heart raced as he got closer and my breath quickened with the nerves.
"Official commentater for the French Quidditch team?" I giggled nervously, "what are you talking about, Leelee?" I smiled at him, but the smile disappeared when he began to lean in, I quickly snapped my fingers to snap him out of it, resulting in him falling on me and sort of pinning me to the floor. I tried my best to not show the pain that spiked on my shoulder. "You alright, hun?" I asked with a slight laugh, realizing he was like this because of my singing, I rolled my eyes, "I need to be careful around you, boy, you might end up doing something we'd both regret," I joked before looking at his features. He was more handsome that I'd realized, and the realization brought a slight blush to my face. Of course, Fred was far more handsome than him, or maybe I was just being biased. Either way, Fred was 'the one', and I wasn't going to let him go over a little thing with Lee.

Though I'd have to admit, if Fred never layed his eyes on me, I would have deffinitelly dated Jordan.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:57 am

I smiled lightly when he kissed me, letting go of the hug as I put my hands on his chest, looking in his eyes as he spoke, and I frowned, shaking my head. "George," I murmured, before leaning forward- my hand on his neck as I kissed him passionately, unaware of how long I did so until I pulled away, my arms around his neck as I smiled at him. "Theres a very limited amount of things that would cause me to leave you, George. And thats if I were to end up cheating on you, or if I were to find out something that made it inevitable, like, you know, death or something," I laughed, "You don't have to make it up to me, and you aren't going to lose me. I just..." I sighed, resting my head on his chest.

"I know you don't like him. I know that he hurt me. I do. But... He's trying really hard. Would I ever be his girlfriend again? No. I wouldn't. I care for you far too much. But... I liked being his friend, I really did. And if he can manage to regain that friendship and that trust, then I'll happily accept it- until then, though," I pulled away slightly, looking at him, "Play nice, okay? I told him he had to work for it, and he's trying, he really is. He still has his foot up his ass, but at least he's trying, and that must count for something, yeah?" I smiled at him, kissing him again before pulling away.

"I know I've been a little... Iffy lately," I said, pulling away from the hug and taking his hands, lacing my fingers with his, "I just have a lot going on right now, y'know? Stuff that you already know, and stuff I'm not quite ready to talk about, not yet," I smiled weakly at him. "And I apologize for that, but I'll be okay, I'm just struggling to sort it all out right now, is all, and its stressful," I gave a sigh. "But I'll be okay- I AM okay. Just... try not to be so sensitive with him, okay? I know you just want to look out for me, but you know me. I can fall out of a two story building and survive, I'm a tough girl," I winked at him, letting out a giggle before groaning. "I have to open letters now, though, since most of everyone left. Achhhhhh!" I gave a very dramatic sigh, resting my head on his chest for more drama.

-------------------------------------------------

Lee blinked as the girl stopped him from kissing her, "But A-" he cut himself off as they fell to the ground- him pinning her. And with the force, it knocked him out of his trance, and his eyes widened; but he lingered there for a moment, letting out a small chuckle, "You probably should," he spoke, a small blush barely visible on his cheeks as he rolled over off of her, looking at the sky. "Or you know, keep the singing to when you're around Fred," he laughed, "And preferably not men," he added on, before standing up, putting his hand out to help her up.

"I'm sorry," he added on, frowning, "If I could control myself, you know I wouldn't of. I have a girlfriend, who's jealous enough as it is- but thank you for setting us up," he blushed again, "And you're with my best friend," he laughed, "And I was doing so well, too, huh?" he gave a dramatic sigh, shaking his head before shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Are you okay, though?" he questioned, his eyes going to her shoulder, "I mean, I don't know to what extent it still hurts, but..." he frowned, afraid he might've made her shoulder worse- which sent a devastating fright into the pit of his gut.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm

He felt kind of foolish, George did, as he listened to Maria speak. It was Cormac's fear of losing her that drove her away from him. He couldn't be needy like McLaggen was, he had to be the man in the relationship, and that meant being more confident in himself and his girlfriend.

He had to trust her, that was what relationships were built upon, otherwise they would sink. Of course George knew that Maria would never go back to Cormac, never in a million years, but it was the fact the Cormac was so persuasive that scared him. He was capable of doing anything to get his way. He sometimes wondered why he wasn't sorted into Slytherin, he sure did seem like them, plus he had been hanging around with Marcus.

George smiled at his girlfriend and nodded.
"I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for you to be comfortable enough to tell me those things, and even if you don't ever want to tell me, I'll understand. I just wish I could help you more, you know? You've been through so much I just feel the need to protect you, I need to stop acting like a brother and start acting as your boyfriend." He chuckled and kissed her lips just as passionately as she had before, feeling the need to kiss her lips as much as he could before they went back to the others who were still cleaning up. He laughed at her dramatics and shook his head.

"I'm more than willing to filter those letters for you, you don't really have to read them all, you know?" George smiled as he took hold of her hand and walked out of the kitchen, noticing Alexandria still wasn't back from taking out the trash but shrugged, maybe she was taking a break for her shoulder, to which he still needed to apologize about even though she didn't really want to hear it. He figured he'd be able to soon enough, for now he would concentrate on making things right with the girl he had by his side.

-------------------------------------------------
"Are you saying Fred isn't a man?" I asked with a chuckle as we looked up at the clouds. I smiled at him and took hold of his hand, taking a deep breath and shaking my head at him before he helped me up. My hand still lingered on his as we talked.

"I'm pretty sure Angelina would kill the both of us, she's glaring at me enough as it is without you slipping up," I smirked, admittedly I liked the fact that Angelina felt a little threatened by me, but I was sure it wasn't a walk in the park for Lee to handle. I sighed and nodded. "Incredibly well, I was proud of you. But then again, we all know I'm irresistible, huh?" I laughed. "Yes, I am aware my ego needs a few hits with a beater's bat." I bit my lower lip when he put his hands in his pockets but smiled afterwards at him before nodding at his question.
"I'm fine, Leelee, it just hurts a little. See?" I said moving my arm, trying my best not to wince. "Good as new!"

I smiled and took a deep breath.
"I think we should go back inside, they're probably wondering where I went."

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

I gave off a small sigh, "I know you do," I smiled weakly at him, "And I'm glad you do. But some of this stuff isn't anything that can be helped. I can't change my past, I can't change whats going to happen. I could, if I had a time-turner, but that would cause a paradox, and paradoxes aren't good," I gave a dramatic sigh, and smiled, "You're still going to be a protective prat whether we're in a relationship or in a siblingship, so it'd be best I accept it, yeah?" I laughed, happily kissing him back when he kissed me- feeling it was too short.

"There really isn't that many. Mostly just from Scott and some other people who thought enough to send some. Random relatives, y'know. That stuff," I laughed lightly as we walked out of the kitchen, "Not like I'm going to respond to most of them. And I garauntee most are just cards saying stuff like 'Happy birthday' and 'You're old now' and what not, but you know," I shrugged, laughing, then sighing as we made it to the where the letters were- counting, there were only like, ten; and I quickly went through the ones from random relatives- leaving five. "That was easy, eh?" I laughed; but stopped, reading the first name on the first letter, frowning firmly; hesitantly opening it; and reading over it.

"Hey, George," I spoke, "Sperm doner is trying to get me to visit over the summer, meet his new family. Would you be willing to burn this letter for me, please?" I smiled innocently, handing him said letter, before going over it; "Hey! Sid sent me something," I laughed, ripping it open and reading it over, before grinning, "On a brighter news, awesome Sinclair got himself into a rehab center. Scott'll be happy to hear that. And now I can let you guys meet him sometime without worrying about you guys freaking out over him, eh?" I smiled.

----------------------------

Lee scrunched his eyebrows together, confused as he went over what he said, before laughing, and nodding, "I guess I am," he joked, winking at the girl and smiling. He frowned, though, when she spoke about Angelina's glaring and he gave a dramatic sigh, "Which is ridiculous. You and Maria set us up, why the bloody hell is she so jealous?" he groaned, rollling his eyes before sighing again, smiling slightly, "I'll figure her out one of these days," he laughed- though, his face was pink as she kept her hand in his. He knew it was just a coincidence, of course he knew that it meant nothing. But it still sent his heart fluttering and his cheek burning, he was almost reluctant when he let go.

He frowned again when she moved her shoulder- "If you say so," he said, nodding, but shoving his hands in his pockets as they made their way back inside; seeing the rest of them working, and Maria and George over where the letters were.

"There you are," Fred spoke up, smiling slightly as he made his way over to them, carefully hugging Alexandria, and kissing her lips, "We're almost done here," he added on, then looking at Lee, "Any luck, mate?"

"Barely," he sighed, "Still pretty pissed, Angelina is. I'm going to have to work to make her happy then next while," he sighed, then shook his head, smiling, "I'm going to go help clean up," he said, walking off.

Fred frowned, but then turned to Alex, "Are you feeling any better?" he smiled at her, "Because we can handle it from here if you want. I don't want you pulling anything in your shoulder again, y'know?"

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

George chuckled and shook his head.
"You're right, I'd still be an over protective prat, but I should learn to control myself for your sake."

They walked out of the kitchen, George listening to her and nodding, chuckling every now and then. He looked over the letters and she was right, there weren't that many, at least she'd have an easy time going over this tedious task. He read some of the names as he handed them to her.

He blinked a couple of times when she mentioned her father, affectionatelly calling him the sperm doner. His brow furrowed and sighed before taking the letter.
"I know he wasn't particularly fatherly towards you, doing what he did, but... Don't you think you should at least give him a small chance? Maybe he's changed? Or repented?" He bit his bottom lip and sighed again before taking his wand out and pointing it at the letter, "incendio," he muttered and set the now burning letter on top of the glass table.

His eyes lingered on it for a few seconds until Maria broke him out of his trance, his eyes now going to an unopen letter, chuckling at the way his girlfriend opened it so 'lady like'. He was glad her friend had finally gotten some help, seeing as he was the main reason she shyed away from her life back in Swords.
"I'll finally meet the legendary Sid, eh?" He chuckled before nodding, "I don't think I would have freaked out over him, Andri maybe, but if he's a good enough person to be your friend then I don't think I would have had much to worry about, right?"

---------------------
I giggled at Lee and shook my head.
"Women are a mystery, my dear Jordan. Trust me, I've had my few." I grinned at his confused expression before shaking my head again. "Never mind that," I smiled as we walked back into the tent, looking much cleaner than it had before I had walked out. These people were fast.

Smiling at Fred I kissed his lips and hugged him back, trying my best not to wince at the slight pain in my shoulder. I looked into his eyes and blushed, thinking how caring and wonderful he was.
"I'll be fine, love," I kissed him again, softly this time, and smiled at him, "Maria's turning me into a tough little lady, you don't need to worry so much about me anymore. Pain? Non-excistant in my vocabulary, it is!" I giggled and hugged him, listening to his heartbeat for a moment before pulling away. "So, I'll finish up with you guys, alright?" I ruffled his hair.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 am

I felt myself freeze and tense up as George spoke up, my gaze going downward before I closed my eyes. "If it was as easy as that, then I wouldn't have the problems I'm having," I murmured, before looking at him. "George. I don't care that he had an fondness for me until I was eleven. I don't care about that anymore. It doesn't matter, I deserved it, whatever. I don't give a damn- let me rephrase. I don't give a damn about what happens to me. But it goes deeper than that, far deeper. Its not as simple as him changing. He's not he type to change. He's done this before, all he wants is me to meet a new defect so that he can fuck up with a clean slate. Last time that happened, my brother died. If he was going to repent, he would've years ago." I spoke firmly.

I then shook my head, dropping the topic , smiling lightly. "Sid's really amazing. He's a great guy," I laughed weakly. "Just had a hard life. He got himself into some pretty harsh stuff, and..." I sighed, "Some people are pretty hesitant to be around him. But..." I shook my head, "I don't know. I think you guys will get along. But if he threatens to chop your nads off if you hurt me, as impossible as that is, don't say I didn't warn you," I grinned.

------------------

Fred smiled brightly at her, "You've changed a lot since four years ago. Back then, you could barely handle a small bang. Now look at you!" he laughed, kissing her again before nodding, then letting out a laugh. "Say that when you get a papercut. Those things are beasts," he spoke, looking at her with slightly wide eyes before grinning dorkily.

"Alright," he said, "But if you start hurting, let me know, okay? I know you're tough, but we don't want you hurting your shoulder again," he let out a small laugh, before leading her towards where the leftover mess was. He was worried about her- and wanted his brother to apologize. But he was still going to kick Cormac's ass.

------------------

It's been roughly a week since my birthday- with countless joking and various potion experimenting between Andri and I, I'm happy to say that we're brewing an acceptable love potion. Still need to test the things, but hey- if it works, it works. Aye? Aye.

Right now, though, I was in the Great Hall with the group, clad in baggy black pants, my converse and a long-sleeved teen titans shirt, and clinging unto George, hugging him around the waist. "Georrrgeee," I groaned, burying my face in his chest, "I'm collddd. Why am I so cold? I don't enjoy this! Hey, AndriAndriAndri!" I exclaimed hyperly, looking at the girl as I raised up, "We should go to the library later, yeah? Yeah!" I nodded.

"Hyper, too," Fred laughing, holding Andri close to him.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

Imposant wouldn't stop licking my face, I was beginning to grow irritated with him. After various failed love potions it seemed that we were finally on the right track, and I had the most magnificent idea of using the cat as our latest guinea pig. Better him than Lee, I suppose. The reason that we didn't try it out ourselves was because we wanted to know how another test subject would react, Imposant wasn't dead so I figured it would be safe enough to use on humans next.

"Damn it, Imposant!" I said pushing his head away from me, "enough love, I think Fred's starting to get jealous!" I giggled, "go love on Maria for a while," I turned him over to her, "see? She's got pink hair like me, surely you'll fancy her too!"

He gave me a loud meow, it was useless. I set him on the floor and he proceeded to lick my leg, I figured it was better than basically nomming on my face.

George wrapped his arms around his girlfriend to keep her warm and gave her a kiss on the side of her head.
"It's cold because it's bloody February, coldest damn months of the year." He chuckled at Maria's hyperness and rolled his eyes, letting go of her so she could converse with Alexandria.

"Well, if Madam Pince let's us back in after the minor explosion we had yesterday, then yes. We need to finish that potion, hopefully it'll be smooth sailing with today's test, I don't want to poison anybody in the name of the Weasley twins." I joked before sighing, "if we're going to poison anyone, it should be ourselves, I don't feel comofortable using the potion on anyone else just yet."

"We wouldn't want you to die before your birthday, though," Lee said to me as he sat down with his girlfriend, Angelina, "I've already bought your gift so you better survive."

I chuckled.
"My birthday is a few days away, I'm sure Pomfrey could revive me in time."

George groaned before chuckling.
"Why do your birthdays have to be so close together? Fred and I'll go broke at this rate."

"Nobody says you have to get me anything, none of you do." I shrugged, "I already have everything I would ever need, so there's really no point. Sharing with you guys is enough."

"But we share with you every day," Lee raised an eyebrow, "not much of a present."

"That's because we always celebrate my un-birthday," I answered simply, "my birthday is just the same, except people send me gifts and letters."

"Un-birthday?" George asked, "what the bloody hell is that?"

"The 364 other days of the year in which it is not your birthday, it is a celebration!" I smiled.

"Well then what's the bloody point of that?" Lee was a bit frustrated, he was sure this was Maria's doing.

"You don't need to have a point, it's your un-birthday too, you know?" I grinned, "it's all of ours un-birthdays!" I stood up and took Maria's hands, causing her to stand up as well and began to jump in a circle with her. "A very merry un-birthday to me! To who? To me! Oh you! A very merry un-birthday to you. Who me? Yes, you!" I sang as we jumped around, falling to the ground in a fit of giggles. "Un-birthdays are the best!"

"I'm beginning to think that you two are complete nutters." George laughed.

Angelina couldn't help but giggle at our sillyness, she had been in a considerably much better mood with Maria and I, our circle of friends was stress free once more.

"Sensitive nutters," Ron agreed, trying to tick Maria off, which he knew was impossible to do considering they'd been on brother/sister terms lately. "Another two for the Weasley family, shame." He joked.

Hermione and Harry laughed at us too before returning to their breakfast and hushed toned coversation, I wasn't going to ask what they were talking about because odds were that they wouldn't tell me anything, and it was most likely to do with the Chamber of Secrets, to which they wouldn't even give a status report on.

I sat next to Fred once more and giggled.
"So let's not celebrate my birthday just because it's my birthday, but celebrate our un-birthdays as well!"

"Complete nutters," Lee nodded, a chuckle slipping his throat.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 pm

I couldn't help but laugh as Alexandria tried to sick Imposant at me, and again when Imposant went back to licking his owner. The potion they made was working out really well so far. And maybe now they could try it on a human worm-babies and see if it's plausible enough for the Weasley's approval. I giggled at myself, though. Human worm-babies? Yep. It's definitely gonna stick.

Fred laughed, holding Alexandria close to him, pretending to hiss at Imposant- in a fail manner, "She's mine! You can't have her!" he exclaimed dramatically, glaring at the cat, but then laughed again, letting one arm drop, slipping his hand into Alexandria's as he did so.

I then nodded, though, laughing lightly, "Yeah, that was epic, wasn't it?" I questioned about the explosion, but simply grinned again. "I'm excited! I'm sure she'll let us in, and if not, well, you're talking to a chick who lives with a man that has spy skills," I laughed, "I would like to think I have some of my own," I smiled happily.

"What does Scott do, anyways, Maria?" Fred laughed, shaking his head, and laughing again when I put a finger to my lips, shushing him before giggling and grinning. Fred just rolled his eyes, and nodded, kissing Alexandria's cheek, "That wouldn't be good. I'd have to live without you for a few days! I would probably die," he nodded.

"Like Romeo and Juliet?" I questioned, "When Juliet pretends to die, and Romeo can't stand it so he kills himself, then Juliet's revived?" I added on, my head tilted to the side, before giggling at their expressions, "Shakespeare stuff again. Don't ask. Anyways!" I nodded, "Death and I are tight. We have a deal, he lets me live, and I get myself hurt as much as possible to amuse him. I can just shoot him the word, and you'll live," I laughed. Then dead-panned, "Unless he decides to finally let me die. Man. That'll be an adventure," I then grinned, giggling lightly.

Fred scrunched his eyebrows together, but then shook his head, again, and laughed. "You're a character, Maria," he rolled his eyes, then nodded hastily at his brother. "I swear. You need to go back to the womb, one of you, and come out earlier or later," he spoke, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

However, when Alexandria started talking about her un-birthday, I squealed, aware of the reference she was using, and happily sang along and twirled as she sung the Unbirthday song. Yeah, I was excited- I then plopped back beside George, giggling. "Just now? I thought you knew me for longer than a milisecond," I joked, winking at him as I hugged him around the waist.

When Ron spoke, though, I laughed again, sticking my tongue out at him, blushing when he said we were already apart of the family. "Psh," I grinned, "I'm a Weasley now? Well, I have to get my sensitivity and drama from somewhere! I think I'm lacking the ginger hair and the freckles, though" I exclaimed dramatically, before laughing.

Fred laughed at Alexandria, "Agreed," he nodded to Lee, pecking her cheek and then laughing again, still amused. "But they're our nutters, yeah?" he smiled, looking at Alex affectionately.

With this, I grinned, popping up and standing. "We should go to el library now!" I nodded hyperly. "To Narnia!" I exclaimed, throwing my fist in the air before pulling George out of his seat, "Commmeee onnnn Batmannn!" I exclaimed, before giggling, "Let's gooooo!" I added on- immediately dragging him out of the great hall.

Fred scrunched his eyebrows together at me, but shook his head and let out a great laugh. "I guess thats our cue. See you," he nodded to the trio, before standing up and helping the girl up. "Coming Lee, Angelina?" he smiled at the two, about to leave towards the library.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

"Do you think your best friend could get some connections with ol' deathy?" I asked Maria with a grin, "I've always wanted to go skydiving, but you know... I don't want to die and stuff, it would be perfect to have him by my side too."

"I think Fred would kill you if your survived for doing something so dangelously stupid," Lee chuckled before continuing with his meal.

I shrugged before giggling and kissing Fred's jaw.
"Which is why I'm not going to try it until Maria hooks me up." I laughed.

"True, you'd have to be a hot ginger to be a Weasley. Never mind then," He grinned.

"Oh?" I asked before turnign my hair ginger and adding a few freckles to my pretty face, and I changed my eyes to brown. "There, pure Weasley."

Ron blinked at me.
"Guess you check mated me, then." He chuckled, "wouldn't mind having a sister-in-law like that." He winked playfully at me, causing me to giggle.

"Well, maybe if your brother proposes in a few years you might get your wish come true," I stuck my tongue out at Fred before removing the freckles and changing my hair to it's original mint color, my eyes going back to pink.

"Aww, she's gone!" Ron pouted before chuckling.

"Our nutters, though it'll be a tough time for us having to handle so much madness, we might go mad ourselves." George chuckled as Maria pulled him out of his seat.

"But Georgie, we're all mad down here." I grinned at him before staning up with Fred's help. "We must go, my dear Joker. We must ensure Batman and Batgirl don't spoil our plans of domination over Gotham!"

Lee chukled at me before shaking his head.
"Sure, we-"

"No," Angelina interrupted him, "we're going to spend some time alone, quality time, which we haven't had yet."

Lee blinked at Angelina before nodding slowly at his friends.
"Uhm, yeah, quality time." He sighed before looking at me and biting his lip, clearly not wanting to drift far from me. I nodded and winked at him, causing him to smiled and get up, taking hold of his girlfriend's hand. "We'll see your guys later."

"Later," I smiled at the two of them before heading out with the twins and Maria to the library, hopefully our things would still be there where we left them. I gave a sigh of relief when everything was virtually intact.

"You're not going to cause a mess again, are you?" Madam Pince asked us.

"Irma, come on, you know us. When have we ever caused you trouble?" George smirked.

"That one time you set fire to the History of Magic referance books, or have you forgotten your recieved punishment?" She crossed her arms.

"No, we sure haven't, which is why we'll do our best to keep your library in mint condition, just like my hair." I winked at her before we moved to our usual table, where our potion was still cooking. "Looks like it's just about ready," I said as I stirred the bright pink liquid, "looks like the peppermint did the trick, it doesn't smell anymore." I turned off the fire and blew on it a bit. "Are you ready for the test?" I smiled at Maria, poring the love potion into two viles, about to take a swig of mine before a certain individual stopped me.

"Hello, there," Cormac smiled at us, followed by Marcus, "Fred, George," he nodded, trying to get on their good sides.

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm

The entire group was amused by Alexandria's Weasley show, which eruppted in giggles. "Curse you!" I exclaimed, pouting, "Now I'm the only un-Weasley out of the Weasleys. I feel left out! Shun!" I exclaimed dramatically, but giggled.

Fred laughed, shaking his head, "Could pass off easily as a Weasley," he winked at her, smiling, kissing her lips after she changed back to her original self.

Fred frowned slightly when Angelina said she wanted to spend quality time wth Lee, but smiled anyways, nodding. He kept forgetting that Angelina wasn't technically apart of their group- which meant that they couldn't hang with Lee as often. Ah well, they'd get over it.

When they all made it to the Library- me clinging unto George's arm as we waited for the other two. And when we made it inside, I giggled at the exchange between Pince and George, smiling innocently- giving a giggle as Andri spoke, referencing her hair. "Don't worry, we'll take care of your library as deeply as I do my sketchbooks. And everyone in this entire school knows that I'm overprotective of those things," I smiled.

Fred simply laughed lightly, figuring they took care of the exchange as they went over towards where the potion was brewing- and I was happy to see it was still there, sniffing it with Maria. "Looks goood~" I mused, about to drink from my own vial- when those two interrupted, making me blink and put my cup down. "Hello, captain Ireland," I smiled at Cormac- but frowned at Marcus.

"Uh, hello," Marcus spoke, trying to be good, "Alexandria," he said, offering a smile to her, but offering a fake one to the rest of us, "Fred, George, Stoner- Maria," he said, looking at me, tense.

"I didn't give you premission to say my name," I spoke, narrowing my eyes at him, "Refer to me as Stone, if you must. But don't say my name. You don't know my name. I am not called Maria to you, that is nonexistant in your vocabulary. I prefer for you to refer to me as 'IT', as I would take pleasure in being a clown and eating you." I smiled innocently, tilting my head to the side.

Marcus tightened his fists slighty, glaring at me, about to make some smart-ass reply when he glanced at Cormac, who was giving him a look, and sighed, looking at Alexandria, about to speak to her, when Fred interrupted.

"What do you two want?" he asked roughly, immediately moving to Alexandria's side, his arm around her shoulders protectively.

"We..." Marcus started, glancing again at Cormac, before looking at Fred. "We figured, if we want to regain the friendships we had with the girls, we should take every opportunity, yes?" he spoke, just as roughly.

"I'm not your friend," I mused, "I don't remember ever being this. Did this happen?" I questioned, looking at George. "Last I remember, I was like, that weird Ravenclaw girl. I've been upgraded to friend? I don't desire this! Please make this un-occur!!" I exclaimed dramatically. Purposely pissing Marcus off. Why? Because I despised that guy.

"Anyways..." Marcus spoke, tense, sending another glare to me, "If you don't mind... I would like to speak to Alexandria," he said, looking at the girl. These people were pissing him off. But he had to be patient... Which, thankfully, he was full of. But the Mudblood was really testing it.

"Why?" Fred retorted, glaring at the boy. "If you want to talk to her- if you want to be friends with her again, you can say whatever you want to say to her in front of us, right?" he questioned the boy.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm

"Maybe a little too overprotective of them," I rolled my eyes with a giggle to Maria, "you know, burnt and teared pages can give art a little bit of edge, you should try it some time. Maybe I'll show you with the awesome drawing I gave you for your birthday."

"You drew her something?" George raised an eyebrow at me, "I didn't know you could draw."

"Psh," I raised an eyebrow at him, "I draw the most awesome stick figures in all Hogwarts, Georgey, I'm suprised you didn't know."

He blinked at me before laughing.
"That makes sense now," He shook his head.

I winked at him before turning my attention to the potion, I looked at Marcus and raised an eyebrow as he exchanged words with Fred. I sighed and began to pour the potion into different vials so we could store them and use them on other willing test subjects later.
"Marcus," I gave him a nod, and nudged Maria for being so rude to Marcus, he was trying just as hard as Cormac was, she didn't have to give him such a hard time.

"Come on, Maria," Cormac smiled at her, "you more than anyone knows how hard we're trying to get on your good sides, at least give us a chance, no?"

George glared at Cormac but sighed, nodding.
"True," George bit his bottom lip, trying to give Cormac a chance just like Maria had asked him to do. "But you both have a long ways to go before we can forget all you've done."

"Understandable," McLaggen nodded, "point taken."

"Fred is right," I said once I placed the caps on the vials, "if you've got anything to say to me, you can say it in front of my friends, they're going to find out anyways. We're all trying to be friends here, right? Friends don't hide secrets from each other."

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:47 am

I nodded thoughtfully at her, "I've seen that, and it does look pretty cool. Maybe I'll draw something that'll look pretty wicked with that effect," I giggled lightly.

Fred rolled his eyes, but laughed lightly at his girlfriend, "Oh, I'm sure they're not just the best in Hogwarts," he winked at her, "But the best in the universe!" he finished, letting out another laugh as he pecked her lips.

I sent a glance to Alexandria when she nudged me, biting my lip. I knew she wanted me to give Marcus a chance, that he was trying just as hard as Cormac. But that was different. He was different, "It's not you I have a problem giving a chance," I spoke, looking at Cormac, before shrugging, looking back at the work we were doing.

Fred frowned- his thoughts were on the same path as mine. He wasn't sure what all Cormac did. But he knew what Marcus did. And he couldn't give him a chance so easily. He couldn't comprehend how Alexandria could; after what that boy did to her. Marcus, however, was tense. A small glare sent to me- I was going to complicate things. And if it weren't for him being on thin ice right now, he'd much rather be working on getting me out of the picture. But he couldn't do that. And if he had to earn the friendship of Andri's friends, it meant he was going to have to work for my friendship, too.

With a clear of his throat, he looked at Alexandria, giving a low sigh. "Listen, Alex," he spoke, "I wanted to apologize, again, for what I did. And I was wondering if you wanted to move back to the Slytherin common room, you know, so we can-"

"Nope," Fred and I spoke in unison- but that was all I said, Fred took it from there. "No matter how much you're trying, Flint, the point is, we still can't trust you. What are we? Fools? It's been too soon, and I'm not going to risk you hurting her again," he glared at her. "You have to earn our trust too, you know."

This, however, pissed Marcus off greatly, causing him to send a glare towards the Weasley, clenching his fists. "Now who's being the git?" he scoffed, advancing towards the boy, "I think that decision can be made by Alexandria herself, thank you."

"And I think that you didn't hear me," Fred said, standing his ground, "I know she can talk for herself- something that I'm sure you forgot for a while there. As much self-defense as Maria's taught her, I speak for us all when I say that we don't trust you enough to allow her to put herself in danger with you. You might've changed, but the point is that you still hurt her, and until you can prove to us all that you've changed, the answer is no."

"How can I prove myself if you're fucking speaking for her? Isn't this her decision?!" he snapped- now trying to pull the victim card. But fuck, he was pissed.

"Yes, it is," Fred glared at him, "But at the same time, I'm her boyfriend, and her best friend, and I don't want her to get into something that could be potentially dangerous," he added on.

I frowned, however. I was sensing a fight; and I knew that Alexandria would make herself get involved. But I was on Fred's side, and I knew how Alex was feeling right now, so I simply poked her arm. "Don't get involved," I murmured, "Let's just continue working. They'll sort this out for themselves," I added on.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:12 am

I turned my attention to Marcus as he spoke, putting my vial back down on the table after another interrupted attempt to take it. I was about to answer him before Fred spoke up, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I mean, I know I couldn't trust Marcus still, but Fred didn't have to worry about anything. And the fact that he was making such a huge deal over Marcus's proposition kind of pissed me off. I was trying so hard to not be a damsel in distress anymore and here was Fred speaking for me without even consulting me first.

And then there was Maria, whom had also said no before I could speak. I mean, fuck! She's always going on about how independant she is, and how she doesn't want boys telling her what she should and shouldn't do, and she goes on to spek for me too. I know they both just wanted to protect me, and that they loved me and all, but I was trying my best to be my own person, they weren't helping me.

"Absolutely not," George shook his head, "I know you two are trying your best, but there's still a matter of trust. I don't pretend to know what exactly you did to Alex but if it's bad enough for her to freak out over little things then I don't think you should be alone with her just yet. You know?" He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

Well, at least George was being nice about it. Thank Merlin Lee wasn't here or else this whole thing would have blown even more out of proportion. I almost glared at Maria when she poked me but my face softened when she spoke. She was right, it was better for me not to get involved in all this, after all, they were the ones that had to become friends. I was already almost on good terms with Marcus. Though Cormac was another subject...

I sighed and nodded before finally taking a swig of the potion. I smiled at her, I wasn't dead!
"You know, it actually tastes..." I stopped as I observed her drinking her own vial, I looked into her eyes and suddenly I felt lost in them, "Maria..." I felt my heart race and my cheeks turn scarlet at how close to her face I was right now, "my goodness, you're so beautiful," I layed a gentle hand on her cheek, "so lovely..."

Cormac was tired of Marcus not being able to hold his attitude together, for Christ sakes, they had a plan to follow! He couldn't just go around picking fights with the Weasley! He sighed and shook his head.
"Marcus, Fred, stop. I'm sure the girls aren't appreciating your fighting." He said, his hand motioning towards Maria and I before he noticed what was going on. He raised an eyebrow and grinned, not just because of the scene before him, but because he just thought of the perfect plan. Quickly he took two vials while everyone else was distracted.

George's eyes widened and he nudged his brother.
"Uhm, Fred..." He nudged him again, "I think the potion works."

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pens&Needles :: Creative Writing Area :: Role Plays-
Jump to: