In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:46 am

My eyes widened as I drank the potion- it tasted almost... Nut-meggy. Nutmeg with a dash of kiwi. That might just be my bias though- I wonder if it tasted the same for Alex?... Alex... My gaze went to her; and her hand on my cheek- I felt an electric sensation flash through me, my face turning a low pink and my eyes widened, "Andri... I..." I murmured, my hand going over hers, my gaze going to her lips for a moment before back to her... Her eyes... Her beautiful pink eyes. I almost felt as though my color was and always had been pink; but her lips... How... I felt myself slowly leaning forward towards her.

Marcus gave another low sigh, his fists tightening as he closed is eyes, taking a deep breath. "Right, right," he murmured, sending another glare to Fred before relaxing himself, looking to George, "I understand, I-" he was about to speak more as he looked at Cormac- stopped short when he saw the two girls; and he felt a thrill of excitement rush through him. As much as he hated me; he had to admit; watching the lip-lock between Alexandria and I excited him; and he had to admit, he had no interest in stopping it.

Fred, fuming, looked to his brother when he nudged him, then to their girlfriends. And his eyes widened, a bright blush flushing over his face as he saw the sight; the sight of Alexandria and I kissing passionately in all our- well, my, diminished dignity. And if he wasn't in his right mind- well, if he let his emotions rule him, he'd have no interest in stopping it as well.

But, fortunately, he was in his right mind.

With this in his head, he immediately went over there, "Alex- Maria- that's enough-" he spoke hurriedly, frowning at their lack of listening; before Fred quickly wrapped his arms around Alex's waist, pulling her off of me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed; my face flushed as well, "What are you doing, fucker?" I scolded him, about to get up and pull the girl I was currently infatuated with back into my arms.

"I think that's enough potions for the two of you- George- Help me out here?!" he exclaimed, looking at his brother desperately as he tried to keep his grip on the squirming girl in his arms. "Fuck- Alex- Stop- now- what are you- Alex!" he scolded as the girl elbowed his side, merely tightening his grip on the girl.

Marcus had to admit, he was a bit pissed at Fred for pulling us apart, but merely looked to Cormac, nodding. He had to get out of there now. "I'll let you guys handle this..." he murmured, his face a bit of a pink, awkwardly hugging himself around his hip before turning and quickly sauntering out of there- with a Weasley glaring out after him as he tried to keep the squirming veela in his arms tamed.

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

View user profile http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:17 am

Cormac's grin never went away, now fully appreciating what was going on. All those times Percy had mocked Maria saying she was a closet lesbian made Cormac a bit angry, but seeing her right there snogging with another girl... He was enjoying this, perhaps a little too much. He didn't think he'd ever forget this moment, and he was sure the other boy wouldn't either. He frowned, though, when Fred pulled them apart, ruining the moment for him.

"What the fuck!?" I said as he pulled my away from Maria, the most amazing girl in all Hogwarts. "Let go of me, you bastard!" I elbowed his side, causing his grip to he even tighter on me, "Maria!" I could feel my eyes water as we held arms, her doing her best to get me away from this animal.

George, admitedly, was enjoying this too. Though his enjoyment was clouded by his jealously. Sure he knew it was the love potion and all, but still. Maria made out Alexandria in public. And him? She never even wanted so much as a small peck on the lips when they were around people. He sighed and stood up when Fred asked for his help and took hold of Maria, easily pulling the small girl away from the other.
"Maria, please stop!" He said as she began to hit him, trying to break free from his grasp.

Cormac looked at Marcus and understood exactly what was going on with him, a bit too well in fact.
"Yes, we've got... business to handle." He nodded at the twins before walking out.

"No! Cormac, Marcus, help us!" I called out to them, but they wouldn't turn around, "fuck, let me go!" I shrieked to Fred, tears running down my cheeks at the desperation I felt to be united with this girl again in our sweet love afair.

"Maria, listen to me." George said, turning the girl to her, "it's me, your boyfriend, remember?" He looked into her eyes before kissing her lips forcefully, trying to make her snap out of it.

But he'd actually make things worse.

"You mothefucker!" I yelled at him before clawing Fred's arms off of me and going over to George, "how dare you kiss my girlfriend!?" I gave him a nice and firm kick in his jewels before taking Maria back into my arms. "Don't you dare touch her again, you filthy little git. I thought you were our friends, how dare you keep us apart!?"

"What is going on here!?" Pince went over to us to find George on the ground, his hands covering his wounded area.

"Nothing, Madam Pince, nothing." I said taking hold of Maria's hand and guiding her out of the library.

Pince was confused to say the least, from what she had gathered the twins and the girls were in with each other, but now the girls were fighting to be together? She looked at the vials filled with pink liquid and rolled her eyes, finally getting it.
"Clean this up if you don't want another detention, and find your friends before they run into trouble." She said, before picking up a few books from the table and leaving to set them where they belonged.

"Fuck," George said through gritted teeth as he attempted to get up, "I guess that's what I get for breaking her nose and hitting her shoulder." He looked at his brother and sighed, "what on earth are we going to do now?"

View user profile http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 am

"Andri!" I exclaimed, just as desperately as Andri as Fred pulled her away from me- quickly holding her arms. "Stop it!" I shrieked, "Stop it!" I repeated, my voice turning to a beg as George pulled me away from the girl, holding me in his arms, "Let me go! Please!" I begged, tears rushing to my eyes as I tried to squirm towards Alexandria. I wanted her- needed her. And they weren't letting us be together. "Please!" I begged again; pushing against George; hitting him, trying to get away.

My gaze then went to Marcus and Cormac as they left- feeling a tear caress my cheek, "No! Help us- Cormac!" I called; but to no avail, as he left without doing anything to help Andri and I be together- hitting and pushing against him as he turned me towards him before he crashed his lips on mine. And it almost worked- just enough for me to register the desire to kiss him back.

"Alex! It's Fred, your boyfriend. Come on, listen!" Fred begged the girl in his arms; tense as he tried to snap her out of the potion that seemed to work so extremely well- but he yelped when she clawed him, rushing out of his arms and kicking his brother in the sensitive area- causing him to flinch and instinctively move to protect himself.

Quickly, I moved to Andri's arms- letting her guide me out of the library after Pince came up; eager to get away, to have each other to ourselves.

Fred, however, was torn between running after us and helping his brother- at least it was just them, and not someone else, like Flint or Mclaggen. Quickly, he ran over and helped his brother up, nodding as Pince left. "We're going to get this all put in a container, and then find our girlfriends before someone else does," he murmured; quickly moving to get to work. And once they had finished, the two grabbed the vials before rushing- a bit awkwardly on his brothers part- out of the library. "Where would they have gone?" he looked to his brother. "The Ravenclaw common room is too far, and I doubt, with how strong that potion is, they'll have gone too far. What do you think?" he questioned his brother. "You know Maria better than I do. And knowing her, she'll have brought Alex to one of her hideouts."

"I'm far too tired to stay here anymore... And I don't care what you think anyway.... What if I'm a snowstorm burning, what if I'm a world unturning? What if I'm the kindest Demon... Something you may not believe in.... What if I'm an angel, without wings to take me home?" Geetar. Futar. Clatar. <3 Bafflemarf. Rainbow Apatomus!
LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 am

George thought for a moment and sighed.
"Damn good idea to hand them the map, eh?" His brow furrowed, the pain in his area now subsiding he thought for a moment. With that map Maria could have discovered so many new hideouts, he wouldn't know where to begin with all the secret rooms and passage ways this castle had. "I really have no idea where they would have gone, but they didn't have the map on them, did they?"

And right then Luna Lovegood walked past them, waving at them before skipping off.

"Loony!" George blinked and stopped himself, "I mean... Luna!" He ran over to her, "listen, we need your help."

"What can I assist you in?" She smiled, swinging side to side, her radish earrings swinging slightly as well.

"We need you to get us into the common room and up to the girl's dorms, we need to get something." He said, looking into her eyes, "it's very important, please."

She looked at both of the twins, quite aware of the mischief they could cause in her common room, but she shrugged and nodded happilly, taking the hand of both boys and proceeded to skip to the common room, dragging them along. Once at the eagle statue she solved the riddle and dragged them in as well, still skipping, making the boys look rather odd to the rest of the Ravenclaws. But these were the Weasley twins, odd was to be expected.

Luna led them over to the dorms and let go of them.
"Here you are!" She smiled.

"Thank you, Lovegood, you're a saint." George smiled before running to Maria's dorm.

"Watch out for nargles, they might not let you find what you're looking for!" She called out.

George raised an eyebrow.
"What the bloody hell is a nargle?" He asked his brother before opening the door. Quickly going over to Maria's trunk, trying not to make a mess as he looked for the map. "Got it!" He said holding it up before pointing his wand at it. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

As the map began to reveal itself George sat down on Maria's bed to get a good look at the magic parchment. First he looked at the Gryffindor and Slytherin common rooms to make sure that McLaggen and Flint weren't with the girls and gave a sigh of relief when they weren't, in fact, they weren't even hanging out, which made him feel a bit more at ease knowing the two wouldn't be up to something. Although the thought of what they were most likely doing right now angered him.
"Taking care of business," George muttered with a roll of the eyes before proceeding to look for the girls on the map. It took him a while, but he finally found them inside of the kitchen. "Alright, let's go."

They both ran out of the Ravenclaw common room and reached the pear painting quite quickly, he ticked the fruit and the door opened; Revealing the two girls gazing dreamily into their eyes and feeding each other fruit.

George raised an eyebrow, this looked like it had come out of some really corny romantic movie.
"Girls?" He walked towards them slowly.

"Huhm?" Was all I could say, my eyes never leaving Maria's. Her eyes were absolutely gorgeous, so hipnotizing.

"Are you two feeling alright?" He asked.

"Uhm-hum." I replied, smiling at Maria, the absolute love of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 am

Fred groaned, nodding. They could be anywhere, and without the map to help them out, the twins were bloody well doomed. He looked at his brother, however, when he mentioned their lack of the map, quickly nodding, "They didn't. It's probably still in Maria's room," he spoke, his attention going to Luna as she ventured past- getting the same idea that his brother had, running up to the girl with him.

She was a quirky small thing- same year as Ginny. He can see how she and Maria got on so quickly- his attention was quickly drifted, however, when she took their hands, skipping along to the common room- aware of how silly it looked, but he remembered when Maria would do the same on a particularly hyper day- which sent a small laugh out of his lips.

Once the made it to the female dorms, Fred quickly nodded at Luna, "Thank you!" he exclaimed, before running after his brother to Maria's room, shaking his head, "I have no idea," he answered his brother once they entered the room, letting George rummage through her stuff until he found the map, plopping beside him on the bed as he spoke the incantation- looking, too, for Marcus and Cormac; and was a bit unsettled when they were both in their common rooms- aware of what they were probably doing, and that sent a fury through him.

Quickly, though, he looked for Maria and Alexandria- and was about to say the kitchens when George beat him to the punch, nodding and standing up- rushing at lightning speed towards the kitchens. He didn't expect the sight, however; of Maria and Alex staring into each others eyes, feeding each other various fruits and musing soft, dreamy sounds.

When George spoke up, I felt the small flutter of my heart that I had gotten when he kissed me earlier; but I pushed it aside and continued to look at Alexandria's eyes- her beautiful eyes. The love of my life. She was the most beautiful being I had ever laid my eyes on- I don't know how I didn't see it before. How I didn't...

"Maria... Alexandria..." Fred spoke cautiously, giving his brother a look, telling him to play along, as he advanced towards us, slowly kneeling to our level. "We're really sorry about earlier. We were... In denial. We're sorry, and you're right, we should let you two be together," he said carefully, looking at the two girls. "We have an apology gift for the two of you," he added on, "Would you two come with us so we beg for your forgiveness?" he questioned. He had a plan- get them to the dungeons; and there they could get something to stop the effects of the potion.

My gaze never left Alex's as I hummed, and finally, I closed my eyes, smiling, "I forgive you guys," I answered, "I guess we'll accept your gift," I smiled lightly, looking back at Andri, "Come on, love. Let's go see what these two have, yeah?" I giggled, helping the girl up and looking at the two, my fingers laced with hers- my gaze lingering on George for a moment before going to the both of them. "So? Where is it?"

Fred bit his lip- aware of the lingering gaze on his brother. So his kissing her did wear down the effects a bit. That was at least a little bit good. "That's a secret," he smiled, his finger to his lips, "I'll lead the way, come on, you two," he added on, nodding to his brother as he started out of the kitchens.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 am

George grinned as his brother began to apologize to the girls and nodded.
"You two are obviously so happy together, it would be tragic if you two were separated," he smiled at the girls, "sorry about kissing your girlfriend, Alexandria, that was way out of line."

I was honestly a bit shocked when Maria had forgiven the two, they did try to separate us, how could she let them off the hook so easily? I sighed and nodded.
"If my little blueberry can forgive you two, then I can forgive you as well. As long as nothing like today happens again."

"Don't worry, we're happy that you two love each other so much." George smiled standing up, "now how's about that apology present?"

I bit my lower lip and stood up.
"I like presents," I smiled before taking hold of Maria's hand, gently swinging it back and forth. I nodded at Maria and kissed her lips before walking out of the kitchen, being careful with the boys even though they'd promise to leave our relationship alone.

We continued to walk, following the twins. Every now and then we'd whisper sweet nothings to each other and giggling. Always blushing, never letting go.

"You know, we've been walking for a while," I said as we went into the dungeons, "are you sure there's a present? Or are you two setting us up for something?" I bit my bottom lip and stopped walking, "I like presents, but I don't like suprises."

"Of course there's a present!" George chuckled nervously, "we just had to hide it so no one would snatch it away from us while we looked for you."

I eyes him from head to toe before smiling.
"Okay," I giggled before following them once more, my hand still swinging with Maria's.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 am

Fred grinned when Alex and I agreed, "Come on, then," he chuckled; thankful for his amazing acting skills as he lead them out of the kitchens. He had to admit, he was jealous- with the affectionate giggling and romantic whispering. It was him who should be in Maria's place- and even though he knew it was all just the potion working, he did feel jealous.

He had to remind himself, though, that was one of the reasons Marcus was such a piss-ass. Always so jealous. He wasn't Marcus. He was better than him. So he just made himself ignore the consistent flirting behind him and his brother as he led the group toward the dungeons. It wasn't just him that was jealous- he knew his brother was, too. And he was sure it was more to him- Maria had kissed Alexandria in public. He knew that was probably eating at him, as much as he said it wouldn't.

Fred laughed lightly as Alexandria spoke, shaking his head. "No surprises, Alex. Promise," he said.

"Are you sure?" I pushed, my voice a childlike purr as I kept my gaze at Alex- almost as if I wasn't speaking to Fred. "You could be pranking us! Devious little beings!" I giggled slightly.

Fred scrunched his eyebrows together, but shook his head. This potion had an awkward effect on Maria- she was acting very girly and giggly right now. Honestly, it freaked him out a little bit, seeing her this way. He was used to the tomboy Maria- the Maria that gave off the laid back vibe. He would've been okay with thinking she was a great seductress behind closed doors compared to this. However, still, the thought made him blush- causing him to shake his head when his brother looked at him in a confused manner.

"How much further is it?" I questioned innocently, finally taking my gaze away from Andri to look at Fred; this was taking too long for my liking. I wanted to go back to feeding Andri fruit and kissing her. The patience that had deadened from my heart was making this all the more frustrating.

"We're here," Fred spoke, stopped in front of the potions classroom- knowing full well that Snape would be here. "Come on, girls," he smiled, cautiously entering the room- revealing the potions master himself at his desk, who sent an intimidating, scathing glare to them as they entered.

"Mr. Weasley; I am sure you are aware that I am not in a manner of which I have tolerance of your pranks," he spoke simply, his gaze narrowed at Fred, who gulped as he continued walking inside the classroom.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Professor. But you see... We have a... Situation," he spoke, his hand going to the back of his neck as he turned his gaze to Andri and I as we entered, still acting like a honeymoon couple.

"Where's the present?" I pouted, looking at Fred. "You didn't lie to us, did you? Are you trying to pull us apart again?!" I accused melodramatically, looking at him with anger and hatred.

"... I see," Snape narrowed his eyes at the two of us, "I wouldn't put it past you to be fatuous enough to meddle with love potions. Strong ones, at that," he spoke bluntly, standing up from his seat before leaving to his shelf of potionry-things. Observing each shelf, taking his sweet time, until he found what he was looking for. He then pulled out two bite-sized chocolate-colored oval-type-things; turning and walking towards the girls, "Take these," he demanded sternly.

"Chocolate? Is that the present?" I mused, taking one from his hand and looking at it- I then looked at Andri, as if asking her thoughts, and with a smile and in unison, we plopped the 'candies' in our mouths- a foul look washing over my face. "This doesn't taste like chocolate!" I exclaimed, about to scold Fred when a strange, sinking feeling came over me. Quickly, my hands moved to grip my head, my eyes closed tightly. "What...I.... Ow..." I murmured, shaking my head. "What happened?" I suddenly questioned- until everything rushed back to my memory, causing my eyes to widen.

"There," Snape murmured, walking over to his desk. "Ten points from Gryffindor for ineptly meddling with potions beyond your clear intelligence, or lack-of. Fifteen points from Ravenclaw for insistent bumbling. Now, if you four do not leave my classroom in the next ten seconds, I will give you all two weeks detention, and I assure you, I will spare no mercy," he spoke simply, looking at us as he finished talking with an undecipherable glare and intimidation- and in a rushed haze, Fred and George quickly pulled us out of there- not before Fred thanked him; and the shut the door; left in the damp halls of the dungeons.

However, as soon as we were out, I looked at Fred, then at George. I kissed Alexandria. And, man, she was a good kisser... But fuck! "George..." I started off hesitantly. "I have Alex cooties on me..." I spoke, before quickly putting my hands on his cheeks, and kissing him passionately.

Fred, however, was shocked by my display- two public displays of affection in the same hour. This was a set record for me- and he was about to say something, but it just came out at a chuckle at he scene in front of him. However, once I pulled away, I gave a large, dramatic sigh of relief. My hand trailing lightly down to his neck as I breathed another sigh of relief; I then proceeded to grin innocently at him. "Okay. All better now!"

Fred couldn't help but chuckle at me again- but I wasn't his problem right now. Quickly, he turned his attention to his own girlfriend, gazing at her, "Alexandria...?" he started hesitantly. The potion had clearly worn off on me- and though it was sure to have worn off on Alex, he was still a bit scared.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

I hugged Maria protectively at the thought of the two evil twins pulling us apart again, glaring at them both. I couldn't stand being pulled away from my little Blueberry, my eyes watered and I kissed the side of her heas as Snape went over to us with the chocolates. I took my piece, confused. I mean, I know the Weasleys aren't exactly rich, but this was a poor gift even to them. But at least they were nice enough to apologize, so i couldn't really turn their gift down.

So I decided to smile at my little pigmypuff and ate the chocolate at the same time as her, and just like her, my face gave note of the foul taste these 'chocolates' had. I was about to spit it out, but I didn't want to be rude, so I did the best I could to keep it down. And as soon as I did, I felt as though someone had hit my head with a hammer. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, the pain subsided and along came a sense of dread. The only thing that made me feel slightly better was the fact that professor Snape didn't take any points away from Slytherin, although that was to be expected anyway.

As we walked out of the classroom my hair grew long and black, I had to pick it off from the ground, just as I had done when Maria had given me the special chocolate to make me feel better. Though this chocolate just made me feel like crap. To make things worse, I grew jealous as Maria began to kiss George right in front of me. Wasn't she my girlfriend? Weren't we all close and cuddly a few moments ago? I bit my lower lip.

George, however, seemed to be completely surprised with the PDA as he took a while to wrap his arms around Maria's waist as she kissed him. But once his arm snaked around her, he kissed her back with as much passion as he could, both with excitement and relief that he hadn't lost his girlfriend forever. And he was sure his brother was feeling the same.
"I love you so much," he said breathlessly and smiled, his forehead pressed with her's, trying to hold back the emotional tears.

I sighed and with the sigh I felt the dread go away, and I could think clearly now. I blinked a couple of times and smiled, my hair turning pink once again and going back to it's original length. I gave a slight jump though, when Fred spoke, causing me to giggle and kiss him passionately.

"Either we're bloody geniuses, or mad scientists." I laughed as I spoke to Maria, "I can't believe it actually worked, and so strong too!" I didn't mention us kissing, since I didn't want it to be more awkward than it had to be for the poor girl, who probably was a bit embarassed. Don't know why though, she was an awesome kisser. "We need to tone it down a notch, though, don't want to have the people going to St. Mungo's just to get rid of a silly love potion, you know?"

"Just promise you two won't test it on yourselves ever again." George chuckled, "as hot as it was, I don't want it to repeat itself."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Despite the fact that I'm not particularly fond of PDA, I had to admit, I might be able to get used to it- with George, at least. Just him, though. I simply grinned, pecking his lips once, "I love you too," I told him, before hugging him tightly and letting go, moving so I could look at the other two before hugging him around the waist.

Fred gave a long sigh of relief when the girl kissed him, happily kissing her back just as passionately. He was relieved; though it didn't wear off as quickly on her as it did Maria, it still did. He couldn't help but think that that may be because Maria had a bit more of self control. Just a little bit, though.

He frowned firmly at the though, but simply shook his head, offering a smile. "You two were brilliant, really. But next time, don't test it on each other, we wouldn't want... Hm... I just had a brilliant idea," Fred grinned deviously.

"Oh?" I prodded, "Is it about snakes and pie? If so, I don't think I want to know."

"No..." Fred blinked, his eyebrows scrunched together at me before laughing, "Well, snakes, yes. I was thinking, once you guys get it perfected, you could try it on Draco," he smirked, "Maybe make a certain Slytherin fall for a certain Potter, what do you think?" he spoke. I had to admit, I nearly died laughing.

"Harry would HATE that," I said, shaking my head, still laughing, before grinning evilly, "Let's do it!" I laughed, before sticking my tongue out at George. "Don't worry. I've had enough PDA to last me the rest of the... Well... My life. You know, if you want to include Cormac, of course. But nonetheless," I laughed, "I will admit though, if she ends up cosplaying Harley Quinn, I may just steal her from you," I said seriously, looking at Fred, who laughed.

"But if she's Quinn, then I'll be the Joker, and you know, I'll be sure to get her back," he smirked, winking.

"But then you'll be out of character! Flargh! Beghlifliff!" I flailed, but then laughed, "Anyways, can we get out of the dungeons? I feel like Snape's going to take more points away for 'persistant flailing around'," I questioned, doing air-quotes.

Fred just laughed, "Good point," he agreed.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

I frowned at the plan my dear boyfriend had come up with, not because of Draco, but because of Harry. I didn't want us having fun at his expense, with all that's going on in the castle I was sure his mind was full of problems without adding his enemy into the mix.
"No," I said and shook my head, "absolutely not, leave poor Harry Potter out of this." I sighed at their stares, "last year Harry saved us from the Dark Lord, didn't he? Who's to say he's not trying to figure out where the Chamber of Secrets is? We can't add more to his stress, specially not when it comes to Draco."

"Aww, c'mon, don't be such a party pooper," George frowned.

"I'm not saying we shouldn't prank Draco, just that we need to choose another victim for him," I grinned and shrugged, "maybe, I don't know, Marcus?" I giggled, "they do hang out all the time, and love potions only work to fall for the first person you see. I think we should bake something for Draco and Marcus, and give the cakes to them when they're alone in the common room."

"And you're just going to give them the cakes just like that? Wouldn't they suspect something?" George asked with his eyebrow raised.

I shook my head and smiled.
"I could just morph into Pansy Parkinson and they wouldn't suspect a thing, she's always fawning after Draco you know."

"I don't know why Fred never thought of dating you sooner," he grinned before laughing at Maria's comment. "No, let's not include Cormac," he smiled and kissed the side of her head, "wouldn't Batgirl and Harley look odd together, though?"

"Psh, not when they're this sexy," I winked before kissing Fred's cheek, "sure, you'll get me back, and try to kill me too!" I giggled at Maria's comment and rolled my eyes, "no, I think we should stay so Slytherin can have a chance at winning the house cup." I stuck my tongue out at her before taking hold of Fred's hand. "Let's head on over to the kitchens so we can get to baking."

I smiled and we skipped out of the dungeons, like the dorks we are. Nearing the kitchens we stopped our skipping due to the flood in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, which had flooded the entire hallway. Someone didn't seem to pay attention, because they lost their footing causing them to slam into me, I was about to yell when I noticed it was a red haired little girl, Ginny in fact.

I was worried about this girl, every day she seemed to look paler and more paranoid. Sure Hogwarts was incredibly shifty this year, but she's pureblood, she had nothing to worry about. She began to look around and I saw her diary a few inches from me. I grabbed it just before George did to hand it to her -to which he gave a frustrated expression- until I noticed it had a name on it, I raised an eyebrow at her and she looked incredibly nervous, like a deer in headlights.

"Ginny, is this your diary?" I questioned, it wasn't her name on it, it said Tom Marvolo Riddle. But I didn't want to say anything, not in front of her brothers.

"Y-yes, can I have it back?" She said in a small voice.

I bit my lower lip and stood up, dreading the feel of the wet clothes clinging to my skin. I helped her up and handed her the diary. Maybe Tom was a boyfriend she didn't want anyone to know about, though I didn't know any boy of that name in Hogwarts. He was probably a Hufflepuff.

"Did Myrtle scare you? Is that why you ran out like that?" I winked at her with a smile, she seemed more at ease now.

"Yes, she did, I... I wasn't expecting her to come out of the loo like that," She tried to smile at me.

"Are you alright?" George asked concerned with his sister's appearance, "are you hurt?"

"No, I-I'm fine, really. I just... I need to get to the common room to change to dry clothes." She said before mouthing a 'thank you' at me and walked away, though not in the direction of the Gryffindor tower.

I raised an eyebrow but kept quiet, not wanting to embarrass the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

When Alexandria said that we shouldn't prank Harry, I pouted lightly. I did think that it would be positively hilarious, but when she suggested Marcus instead, I couldn't help it, I laughed. Rather evilly at that. "Lets do it!" I squealed, taking George's and and holding it tightly, excited for the plan formed by the Joker and Quinn.

Fred laughed at my hyperness, "That was a very evil laugh, Maria. Are you sure you aren't a mad scientist or something?" he questioned, and I grinned.

"Oh yes, I am a mad scientist. The maddest of them all!" I exclaimed dramatically, becoming more hyper by the second.

Fred just laughed again. He had to admit, the thought of pranking both Marcus and Draco seemed like a brilliant idea, and he quickly nodded. Of course he wanted to prank Marcus in any way possible anyways; having an excuse was all the more fun to it. "You are my brilliant, my love," he said, hugging his girlfriend to him before turning to look at his brother, grinning, "I was daft and young, my brother. But I could ask you the same thing!" He exclaimed, sending a pointed gaze to me, which caused me to blush and laugh.

"Oh shush it, Fredward," I laughed, "To the kitchens!" I exclaimed, happily skipping out of the dungeons and towards the kitchens. My skipping flowed to a walk, however, when I saw remnants of water flooding the hallway and heard dashing footsteps in it, about to speak up when a flair of ginger burst through the hallway, instantly running into Alexandria.

Fred was thinking much the same thing as me when his sister popped out from the hallway; pale and wide eyed, as if a demon was trailing after her. He's been really worried about his sister lately, but whenever asked, she'd panic and rush through a half-assed excuse, rushing off before they had a chance to get anything worthwhile out of her. He was about to ask her what she was doing running from Myrtle's bathroom when Alexandria spoke first, his gaze immediately going to the diary in question, but he stayed silent, simply watching as his sister, George and Alex spoke before she rushed off.

I bit my lip at the exchange; something fishy was going on, and I felt almost as if I should pull out my Sherlock gear and do some investigating. But that wasn't my thing, and I'm sure she'd be okay; I merely looked to the three after she left, grinning, "Well! Let's head off to the kitchens before Filtch finds us and accuses us of flooding the hallway, yes?" I questioned.

"Good Idea," Fred nodded quickly, offering a distant smile before putting his arm around his girlfriends shoulders. I grinned in return and took George's hand, quickly leading off towards the kitchens in a slightly scampered stride, trying to overcome myself with the excitement that embraced me moments ago.

Quickly, especially with my speed walk, we arrived at the kitchens, and I giggled at the excited greetings I got from the House Elves as they prodded me, asking if I wanted the usual. "No thanks, guys. Not right now, we're here on official sly business," I said, giving them a wink and motioning to the others.

"Take it you're quite a regular here," Fred pointed out as we all sat on the ground, the potion stuff laid out in the middle of us, "I didn't know that you come here a lot," he mused.

"Where do you think I spent my time in first year before I found my Thestral spot?" I smiled at him, "I have a lot of hangouts like this. I particularly liked this one 'cause I didn't have to be around obnoxious romance-crazed girls bopping about, squealing over how hot our current Quidditch captain is. And this was before I met my roommates," I finished, laughing slightly.

Fred just shook his head and laughed, before looking at the potion, "So, what do you guys need to do to make the cakes?" he questioned, and I grinned, looking at the concoction bubbling in the cauldron.

"Well, we need to make batter and all that lovely stuff, but mostly, think we should tone down the potion a bit, or temporarily strengthen it for the laughs?" I questioned, looking at Alexandria, waiting for an answer.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah, Filch is capable of doing something like that regardless of the ghost that haunts the bathroom." I rolled my eyes, "honestly, so many years working here you'd think he'd figured it out by now, eh?"

"Filch is as thick as they come, I don't hold him smart enough to figure anything out." George chuckled, shaking his head. His arm snaked around Maria's waist as they walked, kissing the side of her head every now and then and whispering sweet little nothings. So glad to have his girlfriend back to normal, he'd have to watch those two in the future as they made more WonderWitch products.

His eyebrows raised, snapping away from his thoughts, at the high pitched greetings of the house elves to Maria. He smirked, thinking it was so cute how excited they were to see her and how eager they were to serve her. She must have been one bloody good customer.
"Perhaps in your common room, since we didn't have access to it." George answered Maria, as to where they thought she hung out, but was quickly dismissed when she mentioned the 'obnoxious romance-crazed girls'. "Huh, how come we didn't see you on the map, then?"

"Because the kitchens are supposed to be a secret, I take it the map doesn't show who comes in here." I said, with the best explanation I could muster. "I mean, sounds reasonable, no?"

George blinked at me for a moment and shrugged with a smirk,
"Hope you're ready for her to win all the arguments, Freddy."

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head with a chuckle.
"Don't be silly, Fred and I don't argue."

"Oh really? What about that time in the forest? Or that time about Marcus?" George asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Psh," I said as I set the potion on the island counter, "psh," I said again, biting my lower lip. I grinned and shrugged. "That was when I didn't know Fred liked me."

"Even Alice knew he liked you!"

"Well Alice never told me!" I laughed. "Maybe she didn't want her mommy being shared." I shrugged. "Elves, could you please get me the ingredients for lemon squares?"

"Right away, ma'am!" Said three house elves and they dashed to gather everything, setting it atop the island counter.

"Thank you," I smiled before beginning to mix everything in a bowl, then I looked at Maria, "any stronger and I think Draco will end up raping Marcus, I mean, it wouldn't be a bad thing to get some of his own medicine, but--"

"What do you mean?" George asked confused, "I didn't know Marcus raped you."

I shook my hear and ruffled his hair.
"No, nuh-uh, he didn't." I smiled to my best abilities, "but he was a dick, so he deserves everything he gets, right?"

"Right..." George's eyebrows furrowed before shooting a look at Fred as if to know if I was telling the truth.

"Anyways, we want this to be a prank, not something we could go to Azkaban for, eh?" I said before putting in a few drops to the mix, "you know," I said changing the subject, "we could make a killing selling these on Valentine's, though of course with a weaker potion, we could call them 'love tarts', maybe made out of strawberries rather than lemons, one galleon each."

"Good idea, maybe we could get more funding for the shop." George grinned.

"Exactly," I grinned aswell before pitting the mix in a baking pan and then putting it in the oven. "Now we wait."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

I hummed as George mentioned the lack of my visibility on the map, about to speak when Alexandria spoke for me. I grinned and nodded, "That's the most logical excuse, isn't it?" I mused, my head tilted to the side. "At least! That is one logical excuse. Another could be that the monsters of Hogwarts ripped up that part of the scientific matter in the matter," I nodded scientifically.

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" Fred let out a small chuckle, smirking and rolling his eyes when I stuck my tongue out at him before turning his attention to his brother. "I think I accepted this a while ago," he smiled, sending a glance to the girl as he held her a little closer to him. He then laughed at his girlfriends reactions, "Liar! Alice loves me," he joked, "She would be delighted to have me around more," he laughed, winking at her.

I grinned as the house elf ran off to get the lemon square ingredients, however, my smile faltered when she continued to speak and moved a little closer to George, offering her a small smile, "Yeah, good point," I answered her before turning my head to the potion, aware of George turning his glance to Fred.

Fred wouldn't meet his eye though, he only tightened his grip on his girlfriend and kissed the side of her head before turning his attention to the potion as she mixed it, staying silent. I nodded, "Yeah, that would be a good idea," I smiled to her.

"I agree," Fred smiled, trying to keep his mind off of how badly he wanted to kill Marcus and focusing on the potion and the moment now, "That would be a brilliant way to earn some extra money for the shop. Sometimes I think you should be in Ravenclaw with Maria," he laughed.

"Nooo," I laughed as well, "As smart as lovely Alex is, the enormous amounts of riddles are confuzzling in my big head, even. And gosh, do you KNOW the expectations in that house? You have to make A's in almost every subject you're taking! God. Talk about high standards... Thinking about it, I'm more lazy than Alex... Hey, Andri, do you want to switch houses with me?" I joked, looking at her innocently.

Fred just let out a laugh, "I don't think you're cunning enough to be in Slytherin, Maria," he smirked at me and I pouted.

"Nooooo!!!" I exclaimed dramatically, but then gave a just as dramatic sigh, "Finnneee," I laughed, then looked around the kitchen as Alex said we would have to wait.

"Hm..." I smiled innocently, "Hey, Elfy!" I called, grinning when the elf pranced up to me.

"What can I get for you Miss Maria?" she questioned eagerly and I bent over to whisper in her ear, grinning when she nodded and rushed off.

"What are you planning?" Fred questioned, looking at me with narrowed eyes, analyzing and depicting my every movement. I only grinned innocently in response and giggled. "Okay. Suspicious Maria. George, you should be worried," Fred spoke up, never taking his eyes off of me.

I only laughed and grinned happily wen she came back with what I desired, "Thank you very much," I said, placing the items on the floor and putting the lid on the love potion before grabbing the mixing pan Elfy brought me and putting ingredients in there one by one. In order, flour, sugar, cinnamon, milk, coco powder, chocolate chips and finally, sardines. Once fully mixed, I scooped it into a small cup and looked to George.

"George Weasley. I dare you to drink this masterpiece I have just created," I said matter of factly, holding the cup out to him.

Fred deadpanned, before laughing at my insanity and jokingness; until he realized that I wasn't joking, looked at his brother with wide eyes and shuddered, "You're not seriously going to make him drink that, are you?" he questioned.

"If you refuse to drink my masterpiece, I will be forever hurt and run away and cry," I added on, my face as serious as I could manage, "And you will have no more Maria. Don't lose the Maria. Drink the concoction." I then smiled innocently.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

I bit my lower lip, thinking I had to watch my mouth more. I mean, sure George was the only one who didn't know, and I felt kind of bad for that, but I don't want more people worrying about me when my symptoms have gone down significantly. I still have my little anxiety slips, but nothing major like before, I was fine... Right?

As I observed Fred I felt a pang of guilt for bringing the subject back to his mind, I could tell he was angry and hurt once more so I tightened my grip on him just as he had with me and kissed his neck.

I smiled though, at the change of subject. I shook my head and laughed.
"No, those riddles are killer, I've been locked out quite a few times having to wait for a Ravvie to pass by and let me in." I smiled, "Plus, like Maria says, being a Ravvie is just too much work and you know I'm incredibly lazy." I blinked at Maria before laughing, "that would be a no," I answered to her sugestion, "we need your beautiful brain to be excersiced, I can't do all the work! So exhausting!" I put my hand to my forehead and bent back dramatically, as if I were about to faint.

"Lucky for you, you don't have to work a day in your life with all the money your family has," George chuckled, "you'll be treated like a princess your entire life."

I shook my head.
"Once I turn 17 I need to get a job, otherwise my parents would not allow me to live in the house anymore, they want to teach their daughters responsibility and such."

"Really?" George said suprised before kissing the side of his girlfriend's head, "perhaps you two should switch houses, Andri needs all the smarts she can get if she's going to get a job, things aren't looking too good for her."

"Hey!" I said throwing a rag at him, "be nice to your future sister-in-law, you never know what you might need from me."

"Oh, marriage plans already?" He raised an eyebrow and grinned, "why was I not informed of this, brother?" His grin fell when Maria called the elf and it came back with the list of ingredients she wanted, "what the..."

I blinked a couple of times, everything looked amazing until I saw the sardines. I loved fish, hell, I loved fish eggs! But mixing sardines with all those sweets? Blech.

George nodded at his brother.
"Yup, you were right, I should have been worried." His face was one of digust at the weird goop that his girlfriend wanted him to drink. "I think I rather drink professor Lockhart's shampoo," he took a step back at the odd smell.

"I'm afraid your masterpiece would give him food poisoning," I said, also taking a step back.

"That's not fair, Maria!" He complained, "you know I love you, but I don't think I'll be able to down the entire thing." He was afraid of his girlfriend's seriousness, could she be serious enough as to leave him for not drinking whatever it was she was giving him? He looked at Alexandria with pleading eyes, begging her to take his place.

I shook my head, I loved George dearly but I was not about to sacrifice my tongue or my stomach for him.

He sighed and gingerly took the cup in his hands and took a deep breath before downing it, I could see him trying not to gag as the sardine went down his throat. In fact, I was about to gag too at the disgusting sight, so I just burried my head in Fred's chest.
"Please tell me when it's over."

George slammed the cup on the island counter and tried his best to keep the concoction down.
"I don't know about masterpiece, but it certainly is oen of a kind," he said with a quivering voice, still tempted to throw chunks.

"I can't believe you made him do that," I said taking a peek at the two. "Glad you didn't think of that while we were still on the love potions."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 pm

(Sorry I haven't been replying... Just... Lots of stuff. ^^'' So, sorry it's rather weak.)

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at Andri's drama. It was amusing, and fun. It had certainly been a relief to see her able to switch topics so easily, and I was thankful for that. I continued on observing the conversation in happy silence.

Fred was unsure what to feel, however, when I demanded for George to drink my insane concoction. He knew I probably wasn't serious, but the seriousness of me made him feel slightly frightened anyway. He just laughed, though, "Good luck Georgey," he joked, winking at his brother; he too had to look away when George started to drink it though.

I grinned when George did as I asked him, and I laughed, reaching in my pocket and pulling out a small jar full of sugar-cube like things. I then pulled one out and handed it to him. "Now, eat this," I smiled. Upon looking at his expression, I let out a small giggle, "Trust me, love. Melaine's trying out a new thing for her job and she sent me these. They're supposed to make any type of food taste like your favorite food. I haven't tested it for her, and I felt like being cruel," I explained, grinning innocently.

Fred scrunched his eyebrows at me before laughing, shaking his head, "You're insane, Maria."

"Psh. Yeah," I smiled at Fred, the looked at George after prodding the sugar-cube towards him, eagerly waiting for him to try it. "Well?" I smiled, tilting my head to the side.

Fred laughed at me again, then turned his head towards the stove, "Doesn't look like it should be too long now before the lemon squares are done," he said thoughtfully, "We need a plan of action while we wait, though. Aside from making ghastly drinks," he gave me a pointed stare. I only stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:37 am

George was in disbelief at what just happened. His own girlfriend using him as a test subject? He couldn't help but feel a bit used by her to try out this little experiment, but he was desperate to get the disgusting taste from his mouth so he wasn't about to reject the sugar cubes or whatever it was Melaine had invented.

"You know, if I were George I would have told you to fuck off," I said shaking my head, although I couldn't hide my smile of amusement, "that's true love right there, don't lose him hun." I chuckled.

"A bit more than insane, actually," George's voice still quivered as the sardine still tried to make it's way out of his stomach. Once Maria prodded the cubes towards him there was no way he'd decline, in fact he took more than one, thinking perhaps just a single cube wouldn't be enough to wash the ghastly flavor from his tongue.

I kept my eyes on him at all times, pretty eager to see if the things would actually work or if he'd just finish upchucking everything with one more little thing he couldn't stand. I stood there with Fred waiting to see the result, I ready to look away at the first sign of vomiting.

But George didn't vomit, in fact a huge smile showed itself upon a face that showed illness.
"Turkey, mashed potatoes and berry cobbler," he took a deep breath of satisfaction, "these things are amazing," he turned to us, "Fred, Alex, you two really need to try this!"

"No, thank you," I said and opened the stove when Fred mentioned the lemon squares I had forgotten due to Maria's insanity. "Yes, a plan of action that doesn't involve more guinea pigs for one of Maria's family's experiments, soon they'll be expecting us to try out some new gum that pops in your mouth invented by her two crazy but adorable siblings or something."

"That would actually be kind of cool," George grinned.

"Those are the sugar cubes talking, Georgie." I crossed my arms with a grin. "Well, while we wait for the squares, which shouldn't really take much longer, how about we plan how we'll spend the day that is not my unbirthday?"

"We'll pick on you the entire day," George nodded, "until you cry or until Filch catches us, which ever comes first."

"Har. Har. Har, Weasley." I shook my head with a chuckle. "If you're picking on me I expect to get great presents in return."

"Ugh!" George sank to the ground, his hands clutching frustratingly onto his hair, "presents! Why can't your birthdays be farther apart?! We spent a lot on Maria's birthday, you know? And how are we supposed to give presents to a girl who already has everything she would ever want?"

I couldn't help but giggle at him.
"You know George, sometimes rich girls appreciate the simpler gifts because they're so heartfelt and unexpected. I mean, look at the album Fred gave me for Christmas. It was simple, but amazing. As long as it comes from the heart I don't care what it is."

"So I could just give you a hug and call it even?" George chuckled.

I shrugged with a smile.
"Yeah, basically."

A loud ding erupted from the oven causing me to jump with fright, only to later have me giggling like an idiot when George raised an eyebrow at me.

"You looked like a damn rabbit," He chuckled.

"Yes I'm quite the bunny," I laughed as I put on the oven mitt so I could get the squares out, one whiff and I was already tempted to take one, but I didn't want to fall in love with Maria again, or worse with George.

I set the baking pan on the island counter and began to scoop each square and ser them on a plastic bowl and once I was done I placed the lid on it so other students wouldn't be able to smell the ambrosial scent tht the treats let out.
"I think Malfoy and Flint aren't going to be able to say no, no matter how suspicious they are." I grinned. "Shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I stuck my tongue out at Alexandria, giggling before looking back at George, waiting for his reaction to the sugar cubes. When he gave me a positive one, I clapped my hands, "See! I told you you wouldn't regret it!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"No you didn't," Fred laughed, shaking his head at me. I was insane. He decided that right then that I was clinically insane. If it were Alex doing that to him... Well, he probably would do the same as his brother. But, he'd like to believe he wouldn't, just cause.

"Shush it you," I smiled, before grinning at George, "Melaine has a few patients that have practically burnt their taste buds off, and she came up with these, 'cause they don't actually have a taste to them, but they're enchanted to give the illusion of tasting. So, she wanted me to test them to see if they're legit enough to use professionally, and I'd think so... Just uh," I laughed, "Tell me if you experience any side-effects," I smiled innocently.

Fred laughed, "Where do your godparents work anyway?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Melaine worked at the Irish St. Mungos, now she works at the one in Britain," I laughed, "And you are not allowed to know where Scott works," I looked at him all serious-business like, "If I were to say it, we would all have to die," I added on, and once satisfied on seeing his expression, I let out giggle again.

Fred blinked, unsure if I was serious or not, but he simply shook his head and smiled, "Why couldn't you have tested them on yourself, then?" he laughed.

"You kidding? I already have enough problems as it is," I joked, laughing, "Who knows what side effects I might get, man? I don't think George's fallen out of a building and ruined his gut, man, it's safer for him to be my test-dummy," I joked, winking at the boy before embracing him, my gaze going to Alexandria as she went to get the lemon cakes. I laughed, "You mean like Pop rocks, Andri?" I questioned.

I then received blank stares, and I blanked as well, "You've never tried pop rocks? They're amazing, man! They're a muggle candy made back in the 70s. I think it's awesome," I laughed, "Remind me to get Melaine to send some. The twerps are addicted to them."

Fred just shook his head at me and laughed, turning his attention to Andri, nodding in agreement with his brother, "Yeah," he laughed, "We'll pull pranks on you the entire day," he smirked, then continued to listen to her as he spoke. He laughed again- he already knew what he wanted to get her. "Don't worry, George, I'm sure Maria would be happy to help you get a gift," he laughed slightly.

I blinked, "How is it difficult to shop for Andri?" I laughed, nodding to the girl, "Just get her a piece of clothing, she's happy! Right?" I laughed, looking at the girl.

"I wouldn't be surprised," Fred teased the girl, then he hummed thoughtfully, "What if we gave you heart organs?" he questioned, then laughed, "I mean, it'd be from the heart. And after all, there's plenty of those in this school," he joked again.

"...Man, you're starting to sound like Scott on a good day at work," I joked, "Or, you know, me on a particularly morbid day, that isn't saying much though."

"That it is not," Fred agreed, and was about to say something else when the ding went off, and he looked over just in time to see Alex jump, and he couldn't help but chuckle, she was adorable. "But you're my bunny, of course. And that's the best kind," he joked, smiling at the girl as she walked over. He then nodded, standing up, shortly followed by George and I. "Ready," he grinned.

"We're off to see the Wizard! The dreadfully smelly wizards of odd!" I sing-songed in a joking manner, taking George's hand and prancing out of the kitchens with him, Fred laughing and taking stride behind us and beside Alex.

"She's so hyper," he shook his head, "I don't understand how she's always so chirpy, do you?" he questioned, laughing. He then fell slightly serious, "I think we should be there when you give them the lemon squares. Not enough to where they can see us, but you know, enough to see what happens," -and enough that he can make sure Flint doesn't try anything. He didn't say that though, he simply smirked and looked a the girl. With a smile, he looked ahead of him to George and I- engrossed in a deep conversation (mostly on my end) about what sounded like Batman.

The walk to the great hall was mostly silent, well, in comparison to what it normally would be- undoubtedly due to the fact that students were trying to stay out of the halls for fear of the monster that's been petrifying him. Still though, it gave him a slightly uneasy feeling. A feeling which he wasn't much sure if there was an underlying reason for, he just figured it was the nerves from all that's been going on this year, that's all.

"Okay!" I exclaimed, turning around and clapping my hands together, walking backwards with skill (you know, aside from almost tripping over a misplaced book. How did that get there?) and grinning. "We need a plan of action. Aside from giving Flint and Malfoy the Lemon squares, what say you we add a bit of a Gryffindor cheer to he common room before the the holiday spirit is completely eradicated?" I grinned. "I know I'm not technically a Gryffie. But! I feel the lion pride trying to eat at ,my inner eagle!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"That's a bit morbid," Fred laughed, then nodded, "I think that's a good idea. What do you think, Alex? Georgie?"

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 pm

"So now I have to worry about side effects, that's... great." George wish she hadn't mentioned the side effects, he was starting to sweat quite a bit, but he was sure that it was his mind playing tricks on him, he was fine a few seconds ago, right? He swallowed hard and smiled, trying to calm himself down before he got sick with the nerves.

I gave Maria a blank stare as she mentioned the pop rocks, and in an attempt to change the subject I decided to go back to Melaine's invention.
"I believe that was quite nice of your godmum, giving those who can't really enjoy food a chance to taste again. Now if only she could invent cubes to 'taste'," I used air quotes, "like different kinds of food instead of just your favourite food they would be a hit." I smiled. "In fact, why don't we become partners with her and invent a new candy? I mean, Bertie-Botts have been a huge success, a candy that changes flavor at will would be so awesome."

George blinked at me.
"That's actually not a bad idea," he seemed suprised at all the ideas that she had, he didn't really paint her as a business savvy person, in all honesty he thought that even though she was incredibly beautiful she would lack some in the brains department. Guess he was wrong.

My gaze went to Fred as he confirmed the torment they would place upon me on my birthday.
"Well that's not nice, Freddy," I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a puppy pout, "you wouldn't hurt your baby that way, would you?"

"Would you?" George mocked me, batting his eyelashes at his brother. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention back to Fred as he spoke, George focused on his brother too and looked at his girlfriend as she spoke. "I don't know if Alexandria's trunk can handle more stuffing." He chuckled.

"You can never have too many clothes," I winked and grinned, but my grin vanished when Fred began to speak about literal hearts, "you're creepy sometimes, love." That's when the ding went off and I grinned as he walked over to me and called me his bunny. I hugged him tightly and kissed him, biting his bottom lip in the process. "The very best kind," I winked before getting everything ready for our prank.

It was quite amusing to see Maria prancing and singing her own version of her little muggle movies, my stomach churned as I remembered how mean I was to her just a few months ago all because of a guy. My eyes watered and I felt the tremors coming back attempting to shake every fiber of my body with guilt. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down before Fred noticed something was wrong with me. Good thing Fred began to talk, distracting me from my thoughts.
"It's probably that special chocolate Hagrid gives her, I know they had some crazy side-effects on me," I chuckled but bit my lower lips when Fred suggested they be there out of sight, I knew that he just wanted to watch Flint, but I didn't let him know that. "I think that's a good idea, maybe go to Lee and get his camera so we capture this romantic moment." I giggled.

I noticed Fred was lost in thought and I took hold of his hand and smiled at him.
"Everything's going to work out just fine, there's nothing to worry about." Maria's 'okay!' made me jump, I was unusually jumpy today, maybe it was because of the love potion I had ingested earlier, I almost choked on my saliva when I laughed at her when she almost tripped as she walked backwards.

George nodded at her suggestion.
"With all that's going on we haven't even thought of putting anything in the common room, people seem to have forgotten about the holiday. I say we do it."

I shrugged.
"Sure, but... it's February. I think we should decorate for Valentine's Day. We all need a little love in a time like this, don't you guys think?"

"Indeed," George nodded. "So it's settled then, after we prank these two we'll go cheer up the common room!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

I laughed lightly, poking George's nose. "Nothing too serious will happen, my love. At most you'll get the munchies, I bet, which, nothing is wrong with that!" I nodded matter-of-factly, then again at Alexandria, "I think that would be a really cool idea! She would be happy to do that,"I smiled, "Maybe we can work on that this summer," I mused aloud.

"That would be fun," Fred agreed with a nod, "You're so creative, Alex. Great edition to the team, I think," he smirked. He had to say, he didn't expect her to have so many ideas as she did, and it amazed him. Even more of a reason to be impressed. He laughed at his brother and shook his head, "Don't worry," he smirked at Alexandria, "I wouldn't hurt you," he smiled and nodded, "I've been hanging around Maria too much," he accused me, to which I responded by sticking my tongue out at him.

"I told you it was a good idea!" I laughed, "And Valentines Day designs works poi-fectly. Now, too Narnia!" I exclaimed, taking George's hand and dragging him along the corridors of the castle, excited and stuff for the prank.

Fred laughed again, "She is so insane..." he murmured and followed the alongside Andri.

Upon making it to the entrance to the Great Hall, Maria jumped up and down, eyeing Alex intently. "Go go go go!" she chanted, nodding to the door, and upon it being opened, they shuffled in awkwardly quietly. "I'm so excited," Maria murmured to George, hugging the boy around his waist. Fred just watched intently, cautious of the girl giving the lmon cakes to Marcus.

Marcus, however, noticed Alexandria immediately and smirked as he saw her walking towards him and Draco, but frowned when he saw the rest of her group. He stood up anyway though, nodding to Draco to stay there. "Look what we have here," he smiled, tilting his head all gentlemanly to her, "What can I do for your lovely today?" he asked, walking over to the girl.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am

"Well thank you, love." I smiled and kissed Fred's cheek. "But you know, if it weren't for Maria I think my talent would be used for e-e-evi-i-il." I said creepily, causing George to laugh.

"Quite the contrary, I think Maria is making us all more evil." He grinned before kissing the top of his girlfriend's head. "Sort of exciting, no?" He winked

"Get a room, Weasley." I laughed, my comment had managed to make George blush, which only caused me to laugh more. "C'mon, don't act so innocent, you know you wish you could just pick her up and kiss her all over."

"Ixnay, Alex." He scratched the back of his head as he chuckled, hugging Maria with his other arm.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as we reached the doors, Maria basically bullying me with her excitement to go inside. Taking a deep breath I pushed the door open and kept a firm grip on the lemon squares as I made my way towards the Slytherin table, stopping when Marcus got up and began to walk over to me. I bit my lower lip, feeling sort of nervous to be around him like this again. His smirk making my heart skip a beat, I had to struggle to calm down.

"I made you some lemon squares, as a peace offering," I gave him my best flirty smile, "I thought our friendship shouldn't end like this over something so silly, right?" I looked into his eyes, making sure there wasn't a hint of doubt in them. "You always said I made the best desserts, so I thought it was the best way to say I'm sorry." I took off the lid and the most amazing smell erupted from the bowl, tempting me to take one too. "Truce?"

George raised an eyebrow at me and looked at his brother, who seemed to have gone rigid, as if he were about to pounce on Marcus like a wild animal at any moment.
"Can someone please explain what Marcus did?" He blurted out, clearing his throat before continuing after he made sure he wouldn't be heard by the Slytherin git. "I mean, is what she said in the kitchen true? Or was she just messing around?"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Fred and I both laughed at Alexandria's creepiness. She was so adorable trying to be evil, Fed thought. "Psh, you? Evil?" he joked, "Never," he added on, before getting a thoughtful expression as George spoke, sending a joking glare to me. "You're subtly dragging us to the dark side, you witch!" he said dramatically.

I just stuck my tongue out at him, emitting a small evil laugh, "Face my witchi-wrath!" I said all dramatic-like, giving off another laugh, though not nearly as evil. I then blushed when George kissed the top of my head, grinning, about to speak when Alexandria did, causing me to laugh slightly, but blush myself.

"Us get a room?" I joked, "You two are the ones practically making out all the time," I laughed, then watched closely as Alex went to give them the lemon squares, and almost flinched when George asked us about Alexandria, causing me to frown. I shared a look with Fred, before giving off a sigh, "Whatever happened..." I started off slowly, thinking about what I was going to say, "You'll have to have her tell you herself. It's not my place to say, nor is it Fred's, you'll just have to make her tell you," I finished speaking, then I proceeded to smile up at George. "Don't worry too much though, okay? I'm the expert in all of these things, she's okay," she added on thoughtfully.

Marcus rose an eyebrow at Alex, sending a look to Draco, "Well, I don't- Holy, those smell amazing," he said, his eyes wide when she lifted the lid off of the treats, and quickly Draco was right up beside him, "Truce!" Marcus said, nodding to Draco when he almost asked premission to have one. Quickly, the two boys took one piece each, immediately chomping into it.

"I have to admit, despite your consistent attraction to blood-traitors and mudbloods, you make a pretty awesome... Dessert...." he trailed off though, his eyes catching Marcus, and Marcus's eyes catching his. The prank was then in affect.

"I... Think we can get along great as friends, Jolie," Marcus said after a second, not even looking at the girl anymore, his gaze on Draco, "After all," he said, "You're with Weasley... And I..." he trailed off again.

Me, noticing it happening, quickly let out a small giggle, "Shhh," I shushed Fred and George, who weren't speaking anyway, "This is so excitingly hilarious."

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 pm

George groaned, the fact that they wouldn't tell him only confirmed his suspicions. He loved Alexandria just as much as he loved Ginny, and the thought someone can do something so horrid to her put him on edge. He wrapped his arm around Maria protectively, the thought of Cormac doing the same to her crossing his mind.

He grit his teeth and attempted to calm down, deciding to empty his mind of all thoughts and focus on the prank at hand.

For a moment I didn't think Marcus would actually go for the squares, but once their ambrosial scent reached his senses I knew he wouldn't be able to resist taking one. Draco came running after us when he smelled it too. I just hoped other students wouldn't come over to me and attack me for my squares.

So once Draco and Marcus took one each, I closed the bowl immediately, and grinned at them. I giggled, when Marcus trailed off and fixated his eyes on Draco, you could really feel the romance in the air, or at least the obsession.

"I.. Think we can get along great as friends, Jolie. After all, you're with Weasley... And I..."

I giggled and nodded.
"It's alright, it's about time you found your soul mate."

"Thank you... for being so understanding..." Draco mumbled as he got closer to Marcus, inching closer and closer to his lips before finally landing a kiss. He wrapped his arms around his new found love's neck and began to kiss him passionately.

It was no surprise that the entire Great Hall went silent at the scene, whispers began to erupt one by one until the filled the room, and soon after laughter. Why laughter? Because everyone quickly caught on with the joke, realizing that it was I that gave them love potions and not in fact true love.

"Why is everyone laughing at us?" Draco asked when he managed to pull away from Marcus's lips.

"They're just jealous," I smiled, "go on, skip on out of here and enjoy your romance while it lasts."

"While it lasts?" Draco asked confused. "Why while it lasts, we'll be together forever Jolie!" After a second he gasped. "Are you planning on taking him from me!?"

"No! Not at all!" I shook my head as I took a step back, "be sure to invite me to the wedding."

Draco chuckled.
"Will do," he took Marcus's hand and skipped out of the Great Hall, surely to the common room to make out some more.

Once they left it was my turn to laugh, the sight was so incredibly funny it was delightful. Finally I took revenge on Marcus, the guy who cringed at the thought of even holding hands with another guy, the womanizer, the giant git.

I made my way to my friends in a fit of giggles.
"I'm sorry, but tell me that was not epic!"

George chuckled, the scene was more than what he hoped for. They even skipped, SKIPPED! Like two love sick fairies!
"It was brilliant!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

I smiled slightly when George wrapped his arm around me, though it was a bittersweet smile. I knew he was worried about her, and by that, because he didn't trust Cormac, worried about me. I simply sighed and continued to watch the scene in front of me.

And all too quickly, the Slytherin boys kissed. And I couldn't control it. I buried my face into George's chest and started laughing, like, just almost death laughter. Fred laughed too, his hand covering his mouth to muffle laughter. When they both sauntered out of the hall and Alex wandered up, he couldn't help it, he pulled her in a hug and laughed.

"That was priceless!" I said, pulling away from George and grinned. "Just wait 'til it wears off, they'll have our heads, but it'll have been worth it!" I added on, laughing still.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll protect you both," he said to me, grinning. "Now, before they decide they want more lemon squares, what do you think we should do with them?" he questioned, looking at the pan.

"Let's certainly not eat them," I mused. "We could set them on a table and see who all are stupid enough to try randomly placed desserts?" I questioned, grinning, and Fred laughed.

"Maybe, what do you think?" he asked Alexandria.

"No, wait!" I clapped my hands together, "We should feed them to Lockhart and make him fall in love with McGonagall! That would be hilarious!" I exclaimed dramatically as I led the group of the great hall. "Or Dumbledore even... Or Snape..." I added on, grinning, "So much funniness will be there!"

Fred just laughed at my insanity, "For now, Maria," he said, looking at me, "Let's go valentines-day up the common room, what do you say?" he grinned.

"Oooh! Yes! Lets do it!" I clapped my hands together happily before taking George's hand. "Let's go, Bat-boy!" I said dramatically, running off, dragging him behind me, causing Fred to laugh and look at Alexandria.

"Sometimes I wonder if she just sits around eating caffeine all day," he suggested before smiling, putting his arm around Andri's shoulders as they walked on.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaez Alexandrov on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am

I deemed the Ravenclaw common room as the brightest ever, the sun flowed brightly through the windows, filling the dorm with the most annoying light ever. I groaned wanted to sleep more, but then I remembered what day it was. It was my birthday.

My eyes fluttered open and scanned the room, in a matter of seconds I jumped of the bed and got on my feet, ready for a birthday assault. But nothing came, I was totally alone in Maria's dorm.
"That's odd..." I said to myself, after the way I pounced on her on her birthday I was expecting to get some sort of revenge. I put my guard down and looked out the window, it was a nice relatively warm sunny day, not a lot of snow for this time of year. Of course the lake was frozen so there wouldn't be any swimming today. In fact, I didn't know if we were going to do anything today. After all I said that being with them was all I needed, but the fact that Maria wasn't here to wake me up kinda made me a bit suspicious that something was up.

Shrugging I went to my trunk and picked out the best outfit I could put together, which quite honestly isn't hard to do with my ammount of clothes. I decided to dress a little edgy so I put on a brown sleeveless shirt, a tan and brown mini skirt, brown leggings with slits in the front, brown leather boots with silver accents and a leopard scarf. My hair was a dark shade of red and my eyes were gray. Hopefully they'd be able to recognize me.

Imposant meowed at me, nudging a brown tie towards me so we'd match.
"Now you decide to trail after me?" I asked him as I put his bow on. Imposant had been very distant lately, my best guess was that he was hunting rats but I really didn't want him wondering around. He might get petrified like Alice, and them Zara would have my head. "Where do you suppose they've gone, Imposant?" I asked him, he responded with a long meow. "Yeah I don't know either..."

I brushed my teeth and walked out the dorm and the common room. Imposant trailed close to me as I made my way to the Great Hall. And once I got there I was disappointed to see that they weren't they either.
"What..."

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyShalott on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 am

"Ready, Rabbit?"
"Ready, Hatter."

"What..."

Almost immediately after she spoke, two wild blurs ran past her, taking an arm in each blur in the process, causing the girl the be dragged with them, by a dark figure clad in white and another figure clad in an outfit very similar to the Mad Hatter.

Almost instances later, Alexandria unable to see their faces, they were out at the forest. More like, the entrance to the forest. "Okay, Alice," a voice said, clearly trying to be deeper than it really was, "Don't scream..." it whspered, a hand covering her eyes and another on the middle of her back, lightly prodding her towards the direction she needed to go towards.

"Is that the right Alice?" a voice said after a few moments, "Hatter, is it?"

"Oh, it's very nearly Alice!" a headband was then tied around Andri's eyes as the third voice led them through twists and turns in the forest, then she was suddenly sat down.

"What is she doing here?!" another voice shouted, sounding awfully a lot like Maria trying to feign a high pitched voice. "Off with her head!"

"Oh shush! Quiet, everyone!"

Then silence followed. One of those very, very eerie silences that makes you feel scared and alone. Completely alone. Like somethings going to eat you alone. The figures moved away from 'Alice' and the effect increased, especially as everyone shuffled around, acting as if they had left the poor girl alone.

LadyShalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top